ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

More DeLay stuff...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2005, 04:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default More DeLay stuff...

So an arrest warrant was issued for Tom DeLay for I guess violating Campaign Finance Laws. Wow. Honestly, violations of Campaign Finance Laws are rampant, you’d have to be hard pressed and you’d have to have concrete evidence in hand if you want me to believe that any less than 75% of all representatives to the Federal Government aren’t dead guilty of violating Campaign Finance Laws.

This screams “desperate attempt to smear a high ranking Republican politician…whoever that may be.” Go ahead and roll your eyes…but then please answer this:

Why is it that Gary Condit and Ted Kennedy can kill women they’ve had affairs with (actually, killing discarded hos is a Kennedy family tradition), why is it that anyone that would’ve testified against Hillary Clinton in the cattle futures scandal ended up killing themselves, why is it that a President can trigger a $40 Million investigation for perjury simply because he didn’t want to have to admit his indiscretions to his wife and then say, “Hey…I’m Bill Clinton”…howcome all those Liberals can get away with all those singular and (with the exception of Bill’s lies) quite honestly evil and heinious crimes…

…but Tom DeLay gets to go to The Hole for doing something that just about everyone on The Hill does??

I can’t figure it out…and while those former potential witnesses to Hillary Clinton’s highly improbable profit from the cattle future industry may actually have killed themselves and not been rubbed out by Hillary’s Hit Squad, however unlikely that may be, the other examples are certainly not exaggerations…yet the Kennedys are just about America’s most celebrated family.

Ted drove his ho off a bridge in Massachussetts so that she wouldn’t squeal about him…JFK gave RFK his sloppy seconds of Marilyn Monroe, then they had her offed…Michael Skakel (Kennedy nephew) killed his next door neighbor ho when he was 15 and just got brought to justice for it a year or two ago…women of the world…don’t ever bed down with a Kennedy…it’s practically suicide.

But we need to send Tom DeLay to prison for doing what just about every elected Federal Government Representative does…oooookay. This is worth the millions of our tax dollars that are being spent on this, really it is…

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2005, 05:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

DeLay bores me already.

No matter what the people from his precint already said that they won't vote for him even if he goes free. Aparently there is a lot of resent cause he hasn't done jack shit for his precint.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2005, 05:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I never said it was exciting......

I just went to get a cup of coffee and Wolf Blitzer was on CNN having this big to do about DeLay and the issuance of a warrant for his arrest. I just occured to me that there is a legitimate murderer serving in the Senate right now but we've got to take down DeLay for CFL violations.

Then I started thinking about how much money of yours and mine that the government is spending on this......then I started getting pissed...I went to the MOTM page that hasn't seen an MOTM quality post in I don't know how long...viola.

I know it's not much, but it's something, dammit.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 20 Oct 2005, 12:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yeah kinda gets to you when corrupted politicians just take advantage of their positions and pretty much does whatever they see fit. It's a shame thou, we elected these "leaders to serve us not serve themselves... But thats what greed does.
Old 20 Oct 2005, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Power corrupts.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2005, 04:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

DeLay is suffering because the republican party is in need of a scapegoat at the moment to take a bullet for the GOP.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2005, 04:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
DeLay is suffering because the republican party is in need of a scapegoat at the moment to take a bullet for the GOP.
So you're suggesting that the GOP backstabbed DeLay.
Old 20 Oct 2005, 08:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

In essence yes, he is a "sacrafice" being thrown to the proverbial lions.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2005, 12:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Why do they need a scapegoat? They should have saved this until '07 or early '08 to distract people with a presidential election coming up.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2005, 09:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Meaux
Why do they need a scapegoat? They should have saved this until '07 or early '08 to distract people with a presidential election coming up.
Katrina will have that effect til 08 trust me. That crap will engrave on people's minds like you won't believe.

Oh I call Rove for the next virginal sarcrifice.
Old 21 Oct 2005, 10:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
Last I checked we won the elections...or at least the ones that count. Why should we need a scapegoat??

I dunno...it's the equivalent of profiling, if you ask me. Everyone else violates CFL year in and year out, but you're a high ranking Republican Mr. DeLay so you'll have to come with me...you have the right to remain silent....

It's all just bullshit. Discrimination against Republicans.

Late.

Old 21 Oct 2005, 10:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Last I checked we won the elections...or at least the ones that count. Why should we need a scapegoat??

I dunno...it's the equivalent of profiling, if you ask me. Everyone else violates CFL year in and year out, but you're a high ranking Republican Mr. DeLay so you'll have to come with me...you have the right to remain silent....

It's all just bullshit. Discrimination against Republicans.

Late.
I think they are looking for a "Poster boy" and no better candidate than the highest ranking republican in congress.

BTW I saw who was DeLay's Lawyer....... A Demcrat.

No joke.