ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

And the blame game begins

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2005, 03:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default And the blame game begins

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050927/...NlYwNzc3JlbA--

Again, sorry I can't cut and paste. On topic, do you think FEMA is taking too much heat? Should the mayor and govorner shoulder guilt as well? I want Joe's feedback especially.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I actually read a newspaper article, saying the the US government had some sort of secret weapon that would allow them to control weather, and created Katrina as a test for a new kind of WMD, and also as a way to make money.

That person needs to be punched in the face.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 03:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Sorry Dade but Brownie should get the blunt of the blame. He has lied, he puts the finger on everyone else cept himself. Even republicans know he seriously fucked up cause he was not prepared for Katrina. Althou part of the blame also goes to local and state authorities FEMA's serious lack of prompt response is the one on the spot right now and Michael Brown has some serious explaining to do.

BTW I'm strongly against FEMA being part of Homeland Security for reasons like these.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2005, 03:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I actually read a newspaper article, saying the the US government had some sort of secret weapon that would allow them to control weather, and created Katrina as a test for a new kind of WMD, and also as a way to make money.

That person needs to be punched in the face.
Or given those neat multi-colored pills, and I think you mean brunt , Tooth
Old 27 Sep 2005, 03:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Or given those neat multi-colored pills, and I think you mean brunt , Tooth
I like Brunt... Sound purdier.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 05:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

The people in the LA gov't knew for years that their levees and all that wouldn't withstand a serious hurricane. People can get off FEMA and Bush and get on all of them for not caring about their constituents' safety...well, no politician really cares about his/her consituency beyond their vote...but this is a grotesque illustration of that.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2005, 05:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I think it's about 80%/20%. FEMA gets the 20... the LA governor gets the 80. I've only heard people praising LA's governor for his speeches... I have yet to hear people put any blame on him. We've had this debate before though.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 05:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
The people in the LA gov't knew for years that their levees and all that wouldn't withstand a serious hurricane. People can get off FEMA and Bush and get on all of them for not caring about their constituents' safety...well, no politician really cares about his/her consituency beyond their vote...but this is a grotesque illustration of that.

Late.
I went to NO in 2001 and most of the news were about inproving the levee and how the main goverment reduced their budget for inproving it so I gree with Glue here.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 07:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam The Pirate
I think it's about 80%/20%. FEMA gets the 20... the LA governor gets the 80. I've only heard people praising LA's governor for his speeches... I have yet to hear people put any blame on him. We've had this debate before though.
Come to think of it...with all the hurricane/tropical storm action going on in the Carribean/Panhandle area this year, FEMA probably should've been paying you Southern Gulf States a little more attention.

LA - 70%/FEMA - 30%

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2005, 08:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
The govorner is a woman I thought
Old 28 Sep 2005, 12:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
The govorner is a woman I thought
She is.

Personally, I don't think the current administration is to blame. I believe that this goes back as far as Edwin Edwards. We have had a chance to make better solutions for decades, but due to green stuff slipping through the cracks of the poorly oiled machine that is our government, we have had nothing to pay a focus group to establish what the problem is (Go ahead and laugh, but that would probably be the 1st order of business had it been done).

I believe that Brown is more to blame than Governer Blanco and certainly more than Ray Nagin, who had to track down where all the money in New Orleans was being held and put it in one spot (not as much of a metaphor as some may think).

I believe that most of the blame for this should be placed on previous state and city administrations. Blaming Blanco and Nagin is just another case of people wanting instant gratification from the government; this will never happen.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2005, 10:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Sorry guys but I'm not putting the blame on a state goverment when FEMA was the main failure on this. And I'm saying this cause I know what happens on Hurricanes.

70% FEMA 30% LA administration.

I've seen how FEMA acts on emergencies and Katrina's response was by far the worst emergency response EVER. They didn't moved their resources, they didn't properly coordinated with state and local officials. Contrary to Brown's bullshit FEMA has to comunicate with state and Local agencies to assist on the emergency and be ready to be deployed. Trust me on this one I've been thru so many hurricanes that is not even funny.

Brownie is just trying to save his ass but unfortunately for him his efforts will be in vain.
Old 28 Sep 2005, 03:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
Sorry guys but I'm not putting the blame on a state goverment when FEMA was the main failure on this. And I'm saying this cause I know what happens on Hurricanes.

70% FEMA 30% LA administration.

I've seen how FEMA acts on emergencies and Katrina's response was by far the worst emergency response EVER. They didn't moved their resources, they didn't properly coordinated with state and local officials. Contrary to Brown's bullshit FEMA has to comunicate with state and Local agencies to assist on the emergency and be ready to be deployed. Trust me on this one I've been thru so many hurricanes that is not even funny.

Brownie is just trying to save his ass but unfortunately for him his efforts will be in vain.
I've been through a lot of hurricanes too... I live in South Florida. There is no way that FEMA deserves more blame than the LA administration. The LA governor didn't get their Guard unit in when they were told to. The people suffered. FEMA was late... the LA government didn't listen to the federal government. Plain and simple.
Old 28 Sep 2005, 04:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
I've been through a lot of hurricanes too... I live in South Florida. There is no way that FEMA deserves more blame than the LA administration. The LA governor didn't get their Guard unit in when they were told to. The people suffered. FEMA was late... the LA government didn't listen to the federal government. Plain and simple.
Sam I lived right smack in the middle of Hurricane alley there is no way in hell you have gone thru many hurricanes and tropical storms than me. Puerto Rico gets at least 2 mayor hurricanes a year to say the least. FEMA does planning with state officials to properly dispatch equipment and help ASAP.

Yes tere is blame on the state for not doing thing properly but those screw ups pale compared with how FEMA handled this.

And like I said before one of the reasons for this thing to happen is because FEMA merged with Homeland Security wich is by far the biggest fuck up the president has ever done. FEMA could react to emergencies a lot sooner when it was it's own agency and was pretty much at the top on the chain of command and now that it's part of another agency is the total opposite. It's like Trading a BMW M5 for a Chevy Aveo, your downgrading inperformance and confort.
Old 28 Sep 2005, 04:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

You always make it about cars, don't you