ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

An Interesting question.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2005, 07:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default An Interesting question.

A little Role play here. And no it's not what you wall are thinking.

Lets say you are the president of the United States. Terrorists have somehow snatched a Nuclear bomb off the black market. They smuggle it into the port of some Major City, and set it off, killing millions of people. Now, here is the question. If you had a general knowledge of where they were, and it was somewhere in a metropolitan area, but you didn't know for sure in that area, would you use nuclear force in return?

I'll post my stance later.
Old 06 Aug 2005, 11:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

No....

No need to destroy an entire city...

I say we need to just say fuck troops....settle all this shit covert ops style....I know we have a general idea where these fucks are....we just send in some highly trained SoF's....completely unsanctioned of course...and have them assassinate some terrorist fucks...

See how they like the whole terrorism thing...send our boys in under cover of darkness to kill those bastards' families....

yeah, shit will stop real quick

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2005, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
No....

No need to destroy an entire city...

I say we need to just say fuck troops....settle all this shit covert ops style....I know we have a general idea where these fucks are....we just send in some highly trained SoF's....completely unsanctioned of course...and have them assassinate some terrorist fucks...

See how they like the whole terrorism thing...send our boys in under cover of darkness to kill those bastards' families....

yeah, shit will stop real quick
Couldn't have said it better, Kurt.

No need to kill millions for just a few when you can eliminate them in a dirty way.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2005, 06:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli the Guru
I would drag it out as long as I could and use it as a platform in order to raise taxes and get public opinion in my court. Then when I have ensured my reelection I might consider doing something about it. Probably just denounce them publicly while offering them bribes to leave covertly. Then Id find some innocent saps to blame it on round them up and execute them to further heighten the public opinion of myself.
*gasp* You're Darth Sidious!!! You go to hell and you die, Sith scum!!

As for the question, I'd have to think about it, which is to say that I'd bend an intern over the Oval Office Desk before calling in the DCI (Director, Central Intelligence) and telling him to find the guy.

Then I'd have him tied to a rack and while he was still alive, I'd have him cut into a thousand pieces by a blind retard with a Ginsu knife...and I'd make it available to the public via PPV.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2005, 06:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

no, theres no reason to kill off people in the city who had nothing to do with it. why kill potentionally millions becuase a few people are in the same city?
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2005, 06:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Join the Dark Side!
Okay, no prob...when do I get my red bladed lightsaber??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 07 Aug 2005, 07:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

WooHoo!! Die Jedi Scum!!

Late.

Old 07 Aug 2005, 11:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
I would drag it out as long as I could and use it as a platform in order to raise taxes and get public opinion in my court. Then when I have ensured my reelection I might consider doing something about it. Probably just denounce them publicly while offering them bribes to leave covertly. Then Id find some innocent saps to blame it on round them up and execute them to further heighten the public opinion of myself.

George? Is that you? I didnt know you liked wrestling...I mean I always assumed, but I never woulda thunk it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote