ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

If Bush is Hitler...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jun 2005, 01:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default If Bush is Hitler...

...Then our troops are Nazis...

Why do leftists like Michael Moore, Dick Durbin, and Ward "I swear to god I'm a friggin' indian" Churchill claim to love the troops, but call the Bush Administration the second coming of the third reich?

I don't get it. Do these people listen to what they say?

If George Bush is Hitler, doesn't that make the troops Nazis?

If Dick Durbin is right and we're as bad as Pol Pot and the Soviets, why should Americans "support the troops?"

If Michael Moore is right and the terrorists in Iraq are "The Minutemen," shouldn't we be rooting for them to defeat our troops?

The anti-war left has painted the Bush administration as genocidal fascists for sending our troops to Iraq, they treat the war as unjust and immoral, and then they constantly demonize our troops as murderous, torturing thugs. Well, if you believe the rhetoric coming from the left, then the next logical step is to hate the military and its personell.

Here's a nice little quote from a leftist moron: "Since feedback tells me a clear majority of (my) readers believe our soldiers are "no different" than the scumbag 9-11 hijackers, I felt uncomfortable counting the who sacrificed their lives for their country, as tho they got what was coming to them."

Here's a wacko who talks about the "Bush Family Evil Empire," how we went to war for oil, who thinks Bush either let 9/11 happen on purpose or was responsible for it, yada, yada, yada, and then it's, "Oh, why don't most of my readers like the soldiers?" Maybe it's because they actually read what you write and take it to the next logical step, you got-damn loon.

In other words, if you're anti-war, dissent as much as you like, but choose your words more carefully to make sure our troops don't suffer as a consequence of your unnecessarily rabid rantings.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

It's The Left's job to paint The Right as Nazis, so they do what they can. Of course there was that brouhaha about "abuses of the Koran" that The Left pretends to care about. There was extensive coverage of GIs allegedly pissing on, flushing down or throwing out the Koran, and all these Leftist news agencies reported on it with a fervor not seen since Watergate...

Yet I'm pretty sure the same news agencies have the words "Holy Bible" painted on the inside walls of their toilet bowls and pictures of Jesus Christ printed on their toilet paper.

Doublespeak and hypocrisy are nothing new to the extreme left. The media cooperates as far as not calling them on it, so they do it as often as they can...just because they can get away with it consequence free.

Bravo...Bravo...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 03:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Ah the good ole "Conservative" and "liberal" Mud slinging contest.

On one side we have the "conservatives" constantly Whinning because the "liberals" are jumping on them because we went to war based on a assumption and not true facts, our nation was told that Saddam had WMDs and we didn't found any and now they still defend it even thou their main reason has gone up in smoke. Not to mention that our president has done little or noting to help us other than giving us empty promises that "we are safe now".

On the other side we have "Liberals" whinning because they don't have much control anymore so their main weapon is spread whatever crap they can think of to discredit this administration and further screwing our global image. Like Bush doesn't do a good job by himself.

Why don't we all make a true reality based on what we really see instead of listening to any left wing or right wing dickhead who can't have his/her head shoved up any deeper on ther favorite politician's anal area because they could choke to death.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 03:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

^Hey Pal... all I did was take the next logical step from the rhetoric of left wing extremists. What you're talking about has almost nothing to do with what I posted.
Old 27 Jun 2005, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
^Hey Pal... all I did was take the next logical step from the rhetoric of left wing extremists. What you're talking about has almost nothing to do with what I posted.
This was not a shot at you Trev, It's just a plain fact.

Don't tell me that you haven't seen either a "Liberal" or "Conservative" ranting pretty much the same way you did, only retarded.

You make very valid points wich I agree with you. But after a while it gets tiresome and I just want to tune it out.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 04:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I've been reading The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich again. I see parallels throughout the Third Reich to the extent where I often refer to this as the Fourth Reich. it's a convenient break, the new century. And it just happens to be that we started off with, well, you might call it a bang, you know? Why the voters in this country continue to vote for the same people who plunge them into economic doldrums and real trouble? That is what brings us I guess to the Third Reich and that comparison. It baffles me, enrages me. And I can't, it seems to me like simple stupidity. the education in this country, the patriotism, the boom boom boom drum, and the propaganda, and the cooperative media. Come to think of it, the Germans were economically stricken, weren't they? But, it was a prosperous country, seemingly, people weren't wheeling wheelbarrows of dollar bills through the streets to buy a loaf of bread. And, just to watch the quality of life in this country go down and down, and lesser expectations of happiness and freedom and discretionary income, leisure, all the things that seemingly defined this country in the past let's say 50 years. It has been... moving forward and upward, a lot of quarrels in there, a lot of things to argue about, but I don't think it has been, in most peoples eyes, a nation where the current generation of children can, and does look forward to a standard of living lesser and lower than their parents. You know, not live as well. it's the diminishing of personal expectations in this country. And the hope, the feeling of hope. I talk about this all the time to a lot of people: Are you more optimistic about the next ten years than about the last? I suppose that’s what we have to ask ourselves…

I’m sure this is pretty rambling and incoherent to you, maybe I’ll take time to talk about this at depth someday…Fuck, I don’t know…Can you be a Nazi and not kill Jews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 04:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I think there was another thread with the same title only it was much shorter than this: If Bush is Hitler why is he so damn nice?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 07:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Bush isn't Hitler, but he is a white-collar business criminal, phony, and a disgrace as a "commander-in-chief".

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2005, 12:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
..If George Bush is Hitler, doesn't that make the troops Nazis?
No....the troops are doing a job.

You can support the military but be against the war.
You can support the military but not support the president.
You can support the president, but not his decisions.

The world isn't black and white....just because he's in charge, doesn't mean he's always right.

It is my personal opinion, that one should NEVER support war. Support the cause, support the troops, but don't support war. War is a horrible thing, no matter what kind of spin the right wingers put on it...no matter what spin movies put on it.

It isn't glamorous, it isn't about glory.....Not all of those soldiers are coming home.
That in and of itself is a reason to not support the war.

However as long as the war goes on, it is our duty as Americans to pray for, and offer whatever support we can to the brave men and women who put their lives on the line for us.

War doesn't need our support....the troops do.

Please, don't trivialize what they do by making it Left Wing-Right Wing....they don't do this shit just for one side.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2005, 01:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSHOLE
No....the troops are doing a job.
I agree.

Quote:
You can support the military but be against the war.
You can support the military but not support the president.
You can support the president, but not his decisions.
Agree on all three counts. I'm pointing out that some have turned against the troops due to the rhetoric of those in power, whether that is their intention or not.
Quote:
The world isn't black and white....just because he's in charge, doesn't mean he's always right.
Didn't say that. We are in agreement.
Quote:
It is my personal opinion, that one should NEVER support war. Support the cause, support the troops, but don't support war. War is a horrible thing, no matter what kind of spin the right wingers put on it...no matter what spin movies put on it.
That's just semantics man... If the cause you support involves a war i.e. the liberation of Iraq then you ARE supporting a war or a course of action that will logically lead to a war.
Quote:
It isn't glamorous, it isn't about glory.....Not all of those soldiers are coming home.
That in and of itself is a reason to not support the war.
Only an idiot would support a war just of the pomp and circumstance. I do not regard myself as an idiot.
Quote:
However as long as the war goes on, it is our duty as Americans to pray for, and offer whatever support we can to the brave men and women who put their lives on the line for us.
K
Quote:
War doesn't need our support....the troops do.
K.
Quote:
Please, don't trivialize what they do by making it Left Wing-Right Wing....they don't do this shit just for one side.
I'm talking about what some left wing pundits and people in power are saying... not saying that the troops are just for one side. I NEVER said that.

What I'm talking about is how easy it is for people to demonize the commander in chief... and how easily Bush become synonymous with the troops through the actions they are ordered to do. As I said over MSN... if you root for Michael Moore's "Minutemen" you may think at first that you are only going against Bush... but you are going against our troops who are fighting these "Minutemen."

Let me establish: You can be against Bush and for the troops. What I am saying is that much of this rhetoric is dangerous and will be damaging to our military and those who serve it.
Old 28 Jun 2005, 07:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
I've been reading The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich again. I see parallels throughout the Third Reich to the extent where I often refer to this as the Fourth Reich. it's a convenient break, the new century. And it just happens to be that we started off with, well, you might call it a bang, you know? Why the voters in this country continue to vote for the same people who plunge them into economic doldrums and real trouble? That is what brings us I guess to the Third Reich and that comparison. It baffles me, enrages me. And I can't, it seems to me like simple stupidity. the education in this country, the patriotism, the boom boom boom drum, and the propaganda, and the cooperative media. Come to think of it, the Germans were economically stricken, weren't they? But, it was a prosperous country, seemingly, people weren't wheeling wheelbarrows of dollar bills through the streets to buy a loaf of bread. And, just to watch the quality of life in this country go down and down, and lesser expectations of happiness and freedom and discretionary income, leisure, all the things that seemingly defined this country in the past let's say 50 years. It has been... moving forward and upward, a lot of quarrels in there, a lot of things to argue about, but I don't think it has been, in most peoples eyes, a nation where the current generation of children can, and does look forward to a standard of living lesser and lower than their parents. You know, not live as well. it's the diminishing of personal expectations in this country. And the hope, the feeling of hope. I talk about this all the time to a lot of people: Are you more optimistic about the next ten years than about the last? I suppose that’s what we have to ask ourselves…

I’m sure this is pretty rambling and incoherent to you, maybe I’ll take time to talk about this at depth someday…Fuck, I don’t know…Can you be a Nazi and not kill Jews?
You've got to break that up into paragraphs. Yes I am more optimistic about the next ten years than I was about the past ten. Maybe that's because I'm working to ensure my future while others sit around waiting for someone else, most often the government, to provide a future for them.

You're not talking about the death of the American Dream, you're talking about the death of dilligence, initiative, hard work, fucking elbow grease. If I can make it, anyone can. But people today have a sense of entitlement as opposed to a sense of urgency about their future, and that's not a political issue. People's quality of life is going down because they aren't willing to work as hard as their parents did to ensure the quality of life for their kids.

I've got no time to worry about such things. I work my ass off every day and don't have the time or inclination to worry about people who won't do the same.

Oh yeah, and that second Third Reich thing is still bullshit.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 28 Jun 2005, 09:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I was pro war at the beginning of this whole thing, but slowly I've become anti-war. I'm not at the point of the far left loons, and I don't plan to go there. As information has slowly leaked out that there were never any WMD's, and Saddam wasn't planning to build any as far as we know, (although I may be wrong about my last statement), I believe we are fighting a pointless war. The one in Afganistan although, I still support. I do believe that Osama is still somewhere in those mountains, and we need to catch him.

Although back to the war in Iraq. Although I'm anti-war on that war, I will still support the troops. They are doing their job, and I don't see why risking your life for your country, shouldn't get a higher pay-roll. They are doing one hell of a job, that I wouldn't want to do in a million years. Although I don't like Bush, I'm going to support our military in every way possible. They are what puts this country on top of everybody else, and I support that.
Old 28 Jun 2005, 02:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
You're not talking about the death of the American Dream, you're talking about the death of dilligence, initiative, hard work, fucking elbow grease. If I can make it, anyone can.

What more could you use to describe the American Dream? Isnt that what it is? rising above wha tyou have to be better than you were?

Yes, if YOU can make it anyone can...Ibelieve that sums up the point very well. So the question becomes, why ARENT people making it anymore?

Call the Fourth AReich analogy bullshit, but in time, we will go down as being Nazis just like Hitler, Goerring and Bormann. Perhaps there will be a diffrerent holocasut to our name, but the fact reamins....America Uber Alles!

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2005, 03:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

You can't really compare Bush to Hitler, the troops even republicans to Nazis (yes I said it). I think the intensions over there in Iraq are not to kill but to prevent more killing. Unfortunately it's not going quite as planned since most of the Jihad/ Alqeda network are mostly in Iraq making things even harder on our troops. Eventually and hopefully these people are going to run out of terrorists that are willing to give their lives in order to kill others. Then the troops can finally get this done over there and maybe Bush's approval rating will finally go up a little bit.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2005, 03:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
Yes, if YOU can make it anyone can...Ibelieve that sums up the point very well. So the question becomes, why ARENT people making it anymore?
My post also answers that question.

Quote:
You're not talking about the death of the American Dream, you're talking about the death of dilligence, initiative, hard work, fucking elbow grease. If I can make it, anyone can. But people today have a sense of entitlement as opposed to a sense of urgency about their future, and that's not a political issue. People's quality of life is going down because they aren't willing to work as hard as their parents did to ensure the quality of life for their kids.
It's like Kurt says to Sin..."Get a fucking job." It's as easy as that.

The Left's vision for oppression of the masses via a Welfare State will do nothing but further oppress "the Great Unwashed" and then the vile Ghost Pigs of Animal Farm will come down from on high in the Democrat National Caucus and subvert American Freedom into their own perverted Communist State. And then...the shit will have hit the fan.

And your prediction of the Fifth or Sixth Reich or whatever is still about as meritorious as Miss Cleo's World Series predictions. Or as meritorious as the Pig Ghosts of Animal Farm...you've got your cracked out theories and I've got mine...

Late.