ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

memo from the National Affairs Desk #2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jun 2005, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default memo from the National Affairs Desk #2

Something is wrong here. George Bush has done everything wrong-From lying about the weapons of mass destruction and bringing the ever powerful warmongering corporations into his inner circle, to ever being Governor of Texas in the first place. His foundation lies in the Scared, the Jesus Freaks, and the Rich. The natural progression of the America we know today. The sick irony is that most people starve to death between the jump from Jesus Freak to Rich, and never know the full value of being one of the Good Ol’ Boys. But don’t worry if you have no money for food, the color-coded warning system will let us know when something is going to happen that warrants real panic.

The meter is always stuck in the yellow these days. Never quite letting us up from under the large, calloused thumb of unjustified fear of the Terrorist, but never letting our fear affect us in our daily lives. Oh we vote Republican because we don’t want the liberals to come in with their weak ass policy on terrorists. If they get into power We will really be in trouble. But this is the post 9-11 world. Yellow is as good as it gets, Nancy, green is a color of the past, then red is what we have to look forward to tomorrow…

Kill the head, and the body will follow. Or something like that, isn’t it? Forget it, the American Dream is slowly being strangled by the times we live in. And maybe that’s the way it supposed to work…perhaps this was as far as Madison, Hamilton, and Jay could take us. This is where their road ends, and ours begins. Perhaps its time for the new founding fathers to step up. Ah, but what’s this? They have stepped up, all five of them and declared that it is indeed the right of the government to take homes, and private property for public use (read State Use). Welcome to the post 9/11 world. And so the Nazi’s have come and they are on both sides of the aisle now. When Big Brother is conceived it will be from the Sperm of W’s Patriot Act, and the eggs of President Hillary’s supreme court…

Have we descended this far? I suppose so, this is the world we live in and there is nothing that can be done about it now. We are in serious need of repair work, and who is the one to do it? Is there anyone in this vile rat infested ship with enough brains to safely steer us out the icebergs path? I doubt it. Because even if he is alive out there, the voices of the fanatics have drowned out the voice of reason. The most patriotic thing that can be done now is for someone with enough balls to go out on the statue of liberty and hang up a big sing right over her left tit: ABANDON HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE…

Mahalo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

i dont really know how to respond to this. I am neither Dem. nor Repub. but i think in light of the circumstances that GWB has done a pretty good job. Actually i am kinda looking forward to seeing him finish his term just to shut up all of the nay sayers. In the time and age you are speaking of which we are in, i dont think anyone can be looked upon as a good leader anymore, becuase of the constant bickering between the parties, regardless of how good a job a person might do. That plus i really doubt that any person who has been president was that clean to begin with, but we live in a cynical age and so much is brought out in the media that wouldnt have been in times past, for whatever the reason.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 06:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double K
i dont think anyone can be looked upon as a good leader anymore

That was the point. The good have been made silent by the mindless chattering of the majority. Democrat or Republican, its all the same horseshit to me...

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 09:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Just in time for the release of the new War of the Worlds. All right.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 09:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Just in time for the release of the new War of the Worlds. All right.

Late.
Gee thanks for reminding that Cruise is coming out with the remake of a classic and guaranteed to be utter horsecrap.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 09:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
Gee thanks for reminding that Cruise is coming out with the remake of a classic and guaranteed to be utter horsecrap.
Just for you man...just for you.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2005, 04:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I'd say GWB his been that bad or that good either.....I guess things aren't that bad I am still alive and I haven't been drafted yet.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote