ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Town forms militia to combat illegal immigration (AP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2005, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Town forms militia to combat illegal immigration (AP

Deputies overwhelmed with immigrant smuggling
By The Associated Press
(6/13/05 - GOLIAD, TX) The Sheriff's Department impound lot is almost full. And it's not because of disabled vehicles. Each truck, van and car represents a failed human smuggling attempt. Goliad County, about 200 miles from the Mexican border, has become overwhelmed with the swarm of migrants using back roads to avoid detection.

Last week, five vehicles were added to the lot that now holds about 50.
"It's a drop in the bucket compared with what's going through," Sheriff Robert DeLaGarza said. "It's almost a daily occurrence, and it's pulling me away from the daily duties that I have in this town."

The city of Goliad doesn't have a police department, so the Sheriff's Department handles most of the law enforcement. During a recent stop, the Sheriff's Department detained more than 10 Chinese immigrants.

"If they are coming from China, if they are coming from that far away, then they can come from any country," DeLaGarza said. "Something is not working. By the time they get to us, they are very well inside the state of Texas."

In another incident smugglers ran through barricades at the scene of a fatal crash.

"We're going to run into the immigration problem, it's not like we're out there looking for it," DeLaGarza said. "It literally runs into us every day."

Residents in the small Sarco community nearby have responded by organizing a loose militia.

Ranchers complain that Goliad County, about halfway between Houston and the border, has become a major drop-off point. The immigrants trespass on ranches until they are picked up for the second half of their trip. Smugglers often speed along the rural roads.

"There's a potential here for a major situation to occur," resident Daphne Buelter said. "It's an industry, and they're playing for keeps."

Gov. Rick Perry's office responded to the Sarco residents' concerns last month, writing: "While we understand that you are concerned, please note that border control and immigration are the responsibilities of the federal government."

DeLaGarza said he doesn't have the manpower to combat a problem that is better handled at the federal level.

(Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
=======

This was formed by the same bunch in Arizona from what I understand. Does this bother anyone else? I can't help but wonder if some gun nut might join and kill someone.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 03:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'm much more afraid of the long term damage this problem is causing than a felon being shot illegally entering my country to pillage it.

Thank god for these loyal americans. I've actually been mulling over moving down south next summer to help out. I'd make a good spokesmouth.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 03:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I've actually been mulling over moving down south next summer to help out. I'd make a good spokesmouth.
...spokesmouth...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 04:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

well the minute man guys came here and I saw them roaming the trails where my friends and I hang out. I told them to get the fuck out of the trails and I haven't seen them since

Our police department is keeping tabs on these guys because they trust them as much as they trust crooks.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 07:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Immigration is a bad problem in the US, but i dont know about taking the law into your own hands. sounds cheesy i know. but then again, apparantly the govt has no plans to stop it so what else is there to do?
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 09:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'm all for elimainating ilegal immigration, but to the extent of becoming a vigilante...aand an armed one at that....thats a step waaaaay in the wrong direction....
Old 21 Jun 2005, 11:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
I'm all for elimainating ilegal immigration, but to the extent of becoming a vigilante...aand an armed one at that....thats a step waaaaay in the wrong direction....
The fuckers I found had 9mm and they kinda showed them up to brag but when I showed the 357 I own they backed down. The minute man project is a menace and I already summited a complain against them cause my friend got the plate number. These guys are not even vigilantes, they are white trash thinking they are better than anyone else. For now I'm carrying my gun when trailing and some of my friends are packing some as well. I don't trust these guys seriously.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 12:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

God save us all....someone gave Cletus a gun.

When rednecks arm and organize, nothing good happens....
You get things like,
the Confederacy.....
the Klan....
the Dallas Cowboys...

These good ol boys are the reason why we need stricter gun laws....Nothin but a group of crazed right wingers...

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 08:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris

You get things like,
the Confederacy.....
the Klan....
the Dallas Cowboys...

These good ol boys are the reason why we need stricter gun laws....Nothin but a group of crazed right wingers...
LMAO ooowww low blow.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 08:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:

You get things like,
the Confederacy.....
the Klan....
the Dallas Cowboys...

That's why I'm an Eagles fan.

As for the subject, well lets just say I'm glad I live on an open boarder with Canada. These guys would scare the hell out of me, and they would be the soul reason why I would start packing some heat wherever I go. I'm against illegal immigration, but this is just going too far. Next thing you know is we will build our own great wall of China, and building a wall along the border of Mexico.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 08:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear

As for the subject, well lets just say I'm glad I live on an open boarder with Canada. These guys would scare the hell out of me, and they would be the soul reason why I would start packing some heat wherever I go. I'm against illegal immigration, but this is just going too far. Next thing you know is we will build our own great wall of China, and building a wall along the border of Mexico.
We have something like it. I remember they started to build a big ass wall along the border in the mid 90's. I wonder if they ever finished.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

When the government outright refuses to do something about arguably the biggest threat to our safety and security the people must step foreward. As libertarian as I am, I cannot tolerate the free flow of felons across our borders.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 07:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

You get things like,
the Confederacy.....
the Klan....
the Dallas Cowboys...

Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear

Yes, the Eagles are better because they have fans that cheer when someone is laying motionless on their garbage ass turf, in that garbage ass dump known 'The Vet'.

Props to the people for protecting their turf.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 07:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
Yes, the Eagles are better because they have fans that cheer when someone is laying motionless on their garbage ass turf, in that garbage ass dump known 'The Vet'.
Don't forget about everyone in The Vet booing Santa Claus that one time...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 07:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Don't forget about everyone in The Vet booing Santa Claus that one time...

Late.
They booed Santa?

Now that's just low.