ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Boston's Views.....a sneak preview

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2005, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Post Boston's Views.....a sneak preview

****Warning this thread is not for the easily offended****

These are my views and my views only.....you've been warned!!

Topic: Flag burning in The Middle East:

Almost daily I see the burning of American flags in the Middle East on such channels as Fox News, CNN and Headline News.....These people think by buring our red, white and blue U.S. flag that it will get under the skin of President Bush and all other people who support the war.....Which is incorrect. If the people of the Middle East really want to get under the skin of our President and his supporters the one flag that they should be burning is The Confederate Flag!!

1) It would light a fire under Bush's ass and actually give him some motivation to step up the efforts to catch Bin Laden and finish the war in Iraq

2) We would never have to worry about being drafted because ever because every good ol' boy south of The Mason Dixie Line would be lining up around the block of their local recruiters office joining the Miliary.

Then finally the people that voted for Bush and support the War on Terror would be the one's that would be dying for it due to their love of The Rebel Flag and their hero George W Bush.....Instead of seeing some poor 18 year old black guy from Detriot dying whose parents and relatives voted for John Kerry.

I actually have an Iraqi friend whose mom is a translator in Iraq maybe I should send her over there with a box full of those Rebel flags and have her explain how those represent Bush and his supporters better than the flags they are currently burning and see how long it takes before we see those buring on tv.

Last edited by BOSTON; 10 Jun 2005 at 02:37 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2005, 02:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The only problem I had was the whole "18 year old black kid from detroit" thing. I don't know why, it just kinda ticked me off.

But with that exception, it was a good read, and it made sence.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 02:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
The only problem I had was the whole "18 year old black kid from detroit" thing. I don't know why, it just kinda ticked me off.

But with that exception, it was a good read, and it made sence.
I just used that as an example, if you watch F/911 you see recruiters walking around low income neighborhoods in Michigan going up to the black kids but ingoring the middle class white boys....but that discussion is for another thread.

Last edited by BOSTON; 10 Jun 2005 at 02:37 PM.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I never watched F/911, and I don't plan too.

Also, what ever happened of the rich kids going to schools like west point, and growing up to become military officers and stuff?
Old 10 Jun 2005, 02:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I never watched F/911, and I don't plan too.

Also, what ever happened of the rich kids going to schools like west point, and growing up to become military officers and stuff?

Those kids mostly get higher ranking jobs then the expandable inner city kids who are put right on the frontline....Most of those West Point kinds end up with cushy Pentagon jobs.

You should really watch the movie even if you don't like Michael Moore....I didn't care for him too much after Bowling For Columbine....especially the way he blamed the gun manufacuters, retailers and lobbyists for Columbine....That's like blaming Ford and Chevy for car accidents....but F/911 does answer a lot of questions.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 02:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Ahhhh, nothing like empty rhetoric. Yeah...sure...seeing some Middle Easterner burning the Confederate Flag would really make me have second thoughts about having voted for Bush.

Oh wait...I'm a born and raised New Yorker...I hate racists and can't stand the Deep South. But because I voted for Bush I guess my real allegiance has to be to the Confederacy, right...right??

Don't be a fucking idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ
Then finally the people that voted for Bush and support the War on Terror would be the one's that would be dying for it due to their love of The Rebel Flag and their hero George W Bush.....Instead of seeing some poor 18 year old black guy from Detriot dying whose parents and relatives voted for John Kerry.
Uhhh, Kerry said during his campaign that he'd keep the troops in Iraq as long as necessary, and his timetable was about 2 years if memory serves. Funny thing, how some people are under the impression that if Kerry had gotten elected he'd have all military personnel in Iraq immediately evacuated.

Please...this is MOTM, not Stand Ups Taking Shots In The Dark. If you wanted to have your own forum, instead of making it a MOTM subforum as you suggested, I'd suggest just renaming WZ.

Thanks BTW...I'm pretty sure that reading this has shaved a few points off my IQ. That's 45 seconds of my life I pissed away and can never get back. Thanks a lot, B-Lo.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2005, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Those kids mostly get higher ranking jobs then the expandable inner city kids who are put right on the frontline....Most of those West Point kinds end up with cushy Pentagon jobs.
You should really know what you're talking about before you talk about it. In the military, if you sign up after you've earned your bachleor's degree (that's from college, in case you didn't know), you are trained to be an officer as opposed to those without who are trained to be grunts.

The military doesn't rank people by income...again, don't be a fucking idiot.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 02:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
You should really know what you're talking about before you talk about it. In the military, if you sign up after you've earned your bachleor's degree (that's from college, in case you didn't know), you are trained to be an officer as opposed to those without who are trained to be grunts.

The military doesn't rank people by income...again, don't be a fucking idiot.

Late.
You forgot to quote this:

Quote:
****Warning this thread is not for the easily offended****

These are my views and my views only.....you've been warned!!
Everything in this country is based on income including the military.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 03:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Please...this is MOTM, not Stand Ups Taking Shots In The Dark. If you wanted to have your own forum, instead of making it a MOTM subforum as you suggested, I'd suggest just renaming WZ.

Thanks BTW...I'm pretty sure that reading this has shaved a few points off my IQ. That's 45 seconds of my life I pissed away and can never get back. Thanks a lot, B-Lo.

Late.

I am was not trying to be funny by posting this thread I am not a political comedian you obviously can't read because if you were to READ the warning in the beginning you would of understood.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 03:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Well gawd damn... I think you're right.

I mean... me and my Facist Republicans organization (Along with Robert Byrd) have been trying to enslave the nigger race for years. Bush and the confederate flag are the last best hope for mainstream Republicans like myself.

I think you're done with MOTM for a while.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2005, 03:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

You abuse MOTM... you lose MOTM.

Let that be a lesson.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2005, 03:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

#1 - Please don't assume that anything you have said or ever will say offends me. Often I reference the fact that I'm going to Hell when I die. This isn't because "Heaven doesn't want me" or because I drink or any vices I have...this is because I have thoroughly earned my ticket down there. I'm in no way proud of it. Let's just say it takes a little more than words on a screen to offend me. If saying something offends me, then it's either A) about my family or B) about pedophilia.

#2 - Everything in this country is based on income?? If you mean that the military needs money to keep paying it's people and maintaining it's equipment and facilities...then yes.

If you mean that when people join the military, they are given their rank according to their level of income, then you are being a fucking idiot.

The Navy was practically begging me to sign up, the recruiter had pretty much placed me on a nuclear sub because I was suited to engineering. I was a kid, still living w/ my parents and we happened to be living in one of the worst neighborhoods in my city. Oh wait...they didn't base that on my income...they based it on the 100% I scored on their Pre ABSFAB test or whatever they call it.

And honestly, I don't know how you'd even come up with your skewed views regarding income. I've seen Boston's ghettos and they're nothing. I don't even live in The City, rather I live in Western NY and I can still tell you that the neighborhood I grew up in looks like Beirut next to the worst ghetto in Boston.

Late.

Old 10 Jun 2005, 03:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
I am was not trying to be funny by posting this thread I am not a political comedian you obviously can't read because if you were to READ the warning in the beginning you would of understood.
A moron accusing me of illiteracy?? Nice.

Late.

Old 10 Jun 2005, 03:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond

Let that be a lesson.
Oh look at that...so much for Boston's Views as a subforum of MOTM.

Late.

Old 10 Jun 2005, 03:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond

Let that be a lesson.
I was going to rep you on that, Trev but apparently I have to spread the love around before I can rep you again.

Late.