ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Protestor Of The Week

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2005, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Protestor Of The Week

Isn't this kind of a stretch, fancypants? Sure, you have a point, but you're protesting outside of a wedding, and that's just bad taste no matter how big the twats getting hitched inside are. Where are your fucking manners, queer?

In other news, who in their right mind cares about this fucking shit besides the Queen and Larry King?

-Trevelbond-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Queer Protest.jpg (23.0 KB, 42 views)
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 08:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I don't live there, so i could care less. good for Chrles and Camilla though.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 08:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I thought two men were getting married
Old 15 Apr 2005, 08:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

*reps dade* nice
Old 15 Apr 2005, 08:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
I thought two men were getting married
if i could Rep you, i would. good observation.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 09:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well Archie the problem is that right now Charles and that cheap whore of Camila are not that popular among the public right now. Anyway why in hell does England still says they are "royalty when they don't have any say so on Englands affairs and the country is democratic. Are they just a sumbol now like the King and Queen of Spain.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^I don't care... you do not do that at a wedding. I wouldn't do that at Hitler's wedding.

I'd snipe him from a fuckin' tree... but I wouldn't be disruptive.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 10:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker
^I don't care... you do not do that at a wedding. I wouldn't do that at Hitler's wedding.

You COULD, but the couquenses of that action would be....
Old 15 Apr 2005, 10:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker

I don't call that a wedding. Thats just a couple of adulteres getting away with murder so to speak.
Old 16 Apr 2005, 03:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Hypno toad
Well Archie the problem is that right now Charles and that cheap whore of Camila are not that popular among the public right now. Anyway why in hell does England still says they are "royalty when they don't have any say so on Englands affairs and the country is democratic. Are they just a sumbol now like the King and Queen of Spain.
Tourism, basically. They don't do anything else.

Wait...and sapping tax-payers' money and dodging taxes themselves.

The guy has a point. And you must be really naive if you thought there wouldn't be protesters at a wedding of a royal prince and his mistress. Some don't even think the marriage is legal in the Royal view of things because it happened in a 'common' registry office.
Old 16 Apr 2005, 10:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

I got an idea...."saves photo on PC"

Old 17 Apr 2005, 11:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Meh, I could care less gay activists piss me off. I'm personally against gay marriage in the sense that marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman... not between two men or two women. I have no problem with gays dating or fucking or kissing... as long as they don't do it in front of me. Just marriage should be strictly between a man and a woman.
Old 17 Apr 2005, 01:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior
Just marriage should be strictly between a man and a woman.
Who says?
Old 17 Apr 2005, 01:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Gay or not, a human being is a human being. The only freakin'difference is what's happening in the bed.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 02:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Trev, you know these crybaby protesters have no limit to what they'll do to ruin someone elses day. They don't think in terms of respect or polite, they only think in "how can a make a huge asshole out of myself and cause the biggest scene?" Which is why they're hurting more of their own causes these days.

But, I got a thread about another protester to make...
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote