ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Can't anybody make up their mind?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2005, 09:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Can't anybody make up their mind?

When you think of teenagers, what do you think of? Lazyness? Rudeness? Something else? Well aparently, there is a group of people who just cant make up their mind about what they think of the younger group of people nowdays.

That group of people is the media, and a lot of older people in general. Think about it. They never say the same thing about the younger group of people in this world in back to back weeks. One day they will say something like, "young people are too lazy". Then the very next week they will say, "young people have too much afterschool activities, and are too stressed out from being so busy".

Does this make any sence? Another thing I don't get is, why do a lot of older people bitch about how fat kids are nowdays, and how we don't get enough exercise, yet they continue to cut our P.E. classes, and just cram more academic classes, where most of the time we just sit stairing at that same spot in the wall, with our only distraction being the background noise from the teacher. (yes I know I'm being a little steriotypical, so don't tell me that please)

This may just be part of that cycle of the older generation having no faith in the last, but maybe not. I don't know who's fault this is really, and I don't want to point fingers. That's just one thing I'm sick of both doing and seeing.

I know that was a lame ending to this, but I couldn't think of anything better.

Last edited by Spear; 13 Apr 2005 at 09:52 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2005, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I think kids just suck. They bitch and whine and always seem to get their way. They take the most trivial concerns and make mountains out of mole-hills.

My message to teens: You have no rights. Stop thinking that you do. Shut up and deal with it. Your generation has things better than any previous generation and you appreciate none of it. You make me sick, you snot-nosed punks.

My kids are gonna hate me.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2005, 03:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker
I think kids just suck. They bitch and whine and always seem to get their way. They take the most trivial concerns and make mountains out of mole-hills.

My message to teens: You have no rights. Stop thinking that you do. Shut up and deal with it. Your generation has things better than any previous generation and you appreciate none of it. You make me sick, you snot-nosed punks.

My kids are gonna hate me.
Well said.

Kids are fat and lazy... old people shouldn't give a shit... they're fat and lazy too.
Old 14 Apr 2005, 03:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Kids Are ignorant assholes. well, most of them anyways.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote