ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Lincoln Was Gay

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2005, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Lincoln Was Gay

http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewNation.a...20050412a.html

They convinced me.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2005, 07:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Just one more stupid group who has their ideas in the wrong place.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 07:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Mary Todd Lincoln did look like a guy
Old 12 Apr 2005, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

(Waits for religious nutjobs to react)

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2005, 07:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten SIN
(Waits for religious nutjobs to react)
Did you even read the article and see how stupid this whole thing is?

Quote:
"Anyone not blinded by homophobia will recognize that the president who preserved our republic was gay. It is time that U.S. historical figures be emancipated from the closet," Lazin added.
Bitch please. You people just want some fucking trophy to hold up... us NORMAL americans are whording all of them. This is insanity.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 08:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

That editor must be bias, or she wouldn't have been so vauge with their quotes
Old 12 Apr 2005, 08:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
That editor must be bias, or she wouldn't have been so vauge with their quotes
Umm... c'mon pal... that guy is telling us that if we don't buy into his activist rhetoric that we're racists or homophobes of hominims or whatever the fuck those race baiters want to call people. Lincoln was not gay, and there is no proof that he was. Period.

It's Clean.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 08:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

I'm not siding w/ anybody who's buying into this. It just seems funny they only quoted an 'amatur gay historian'
Old 13 Apr 2005, 09:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Might as well get into the season.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2005, 01:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

One word...who cares?

Wait...who-cares?

Even if he was gay, he did a good job...I think. I can't distinguish one US president from the other...they're all the same...
Old 13 Apr 2005, 05:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL

Even if he was gay, he did a good job...I think. I can't distinguish one US president from the other...they're all the same...
That's how most of the Americans I know are. Personally, I would disagree with you on this point.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2005, 06:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
One word...who cares?

Wait...who-cares?

The "Good Job" part is very arguable.

I care because I don't want activists stealing our history. I guess you don't get how dangerous revising history can be... but believe me, its already started.