ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

It's time to let the Pope die

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default It's time to let the Pope die

He's in pretty bad shape. He's prolly going to die today.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

they gave him the last rites, and his condition has apparently worsened, you're right, it's time.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I will shed no tears for him.
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I will likely shed tears for him.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
I will shed no tears for him.
But you sure whined a lot about the anorexic freak of Schiavo.^

Anyways I think today he will pass away, if not the lastest will be on Sunday. The Vatican should start looking for a replacement already.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

If the Pope is guided in all decisions by the Holy Spirit, why is picking a new one such an ordeal?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

can i make a pope gimmick?
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

How would you get "Tri" in there. Maybe you could try "Peauxpe"
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
can i make a pope gimmick?
Yes, that would be pretty funny.

Even though I'm baptised Catholic, I really don't care about the Pope. He's just any other old man at the end of his life...except he gets a big fanfare on TV...
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Hypno toad
But you sure whined a lot about the anorexic freak of Schiavo.^

Anyways I think today he will pass away, if not the lastest will be on Sunday. The Vatican should start looking for a replacement already.
Whined? I simply stated that they could have put her down easily instead of starving her to death. Plus theres a differance between a woman with an eating disorder and the leader of one of the most corrupt religions in history.
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Yes, that would be pretty funny.

Even though I'm baptised Catholic, I really don't care about the Pope. He's just any other old man at the end of his life...except he gets a big fanfare on TV...
I assume you aren't confirmed.
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Whined? I simply stated that they could have put her down easily instead of starving her to death. Plus theres a differance between a woman with an eating disorder and the leader of one of the most corrupt religions in history.
Corrput? Heh look at the evangelists before you talk about "corrupt".
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK

Quote:
All religions are corrupt. Anything run by people is corrupt.

And Catholicism isn;t that corrupt now...except the 'quieting down' of all those peadophile priest cases...and the priests talking more intensely on their pay rather than God...
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Hypno toad
Corrput? Heh look at the evangelists before you talk about "corrupt".
You noticed I said one of. Most religions are founded by greed and corruption. Actually from what I have read in the Bible Jesus would be running around denouncing all of them for thier glorious temples and attitudes.
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceauxsell
I assume you aren't confirmed.
Actually, I am. But I prefer atheism.