ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Terri Schiavo dies after 13 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2005, 10:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default Terri Schiavo dies after 13 days.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._damaged_woman

You can stop the gimmick now Tri.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2005, 10:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

You know that's going to be a difficult funeral.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2005, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

you dont tell me what to do

from what i heard, the husband wouldnt even let the family in to see her before she died. thats kinda fucked
Old 31 Mar 2005, 01:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Well, even though she's dead, as cold as that sounds, this shit is far from over with, and that annoys the fuck out of me.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2005, 01:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

The husband is a cold conniving scumbag who stood only to gain from her death. The Judicial system pretty much condoned murder. At least now I know if I can find a way to cause my wife to slip into a coma I can have the system kill her for me and make some profit through life insurance.
Old 31 Mar 2005, 01:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
The husband is a cold conniving scumbag who stood only to gain from her death. The Judicial system pretty much condoned murder. At least now I know if I can find a way to cause my wife to slip into a coma I can have the system kill her for me and make some profit through life insurance.
Do you ACTUALLY know what caused her coma?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2005, 01:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

ooooh oooh i know!! *raises hand* !!!!!!

she had a heart attack, and for 5 minutes oxygen stopped flowing to her brain, causing the brain damage
Old 31 Mar 2005, 01:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
ooooh oooh i know!! *raises hand* !!!!!!

she had a heart attack, and for 5 minutes oxygen stopped flowing to her brain, causing the brain damage
Cause?

Oh yeah, she was an anorexic freak. She had a serious eating disorder and the heart attack was caused by low potasium in her body.

So she pretty much asked for her demise.
Old 31 Mar 2005, 01:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Yeah pretty much except for that it said the heart attack was "probably" caused by an eating disorder. However the murder I am talking about is death by starvation. Just because you cannot hear someone telling you oh Im starving and in pain doesnt mean that they arent suffering. We live in a society of look out for number one and we care very little about other peoples suffering. Its sad.
Old 31 Mar 2005, 01:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Hypno toad
Cause?

Oh yeah, she was an anorexic freak. She had a serious eating disorder and the heart attack was caused by low potasium in her body.

So she pretty much asked for her demise.
So if you had a disorder then I suppose you would like to be locked up and starved then?
Old 31 Mar 2005, 01:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Yeah pretty much except for that it said the heart attack was "probably" caused by an eating disorder. However the murder I am talking about is death by starvation. Just because you cannot hear someone telling you oh Im starving and in pain doesnt mean that they arent suffering. We live in a society of look out for number one and we care very little about other peoples suffering. Its sad.
It's not "probably" She HAD an eating disorder. This was stated by doctors and her husband. Do you want any more evidence? The way she was is not called living, that's a nightmare. Maybe you should be tied up from hands and legs unable to talk or move and have food via tubes for 15 years. Yeah thats living.
Old 31 Mar 2005, 01:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
So if you had a disorder then I suppose you would like to be locked up and starved then?
This post is baseless and totally unrelated to the case. If I were in that case I swear I would rather die already an not be like that.
Old 31 Mar 2005, 01:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Hypno toad
This post is baseless and totally unrelated to the case. If I were in that case I swear I would rather die already an not be like that.
I think you are missing my point completely. You are doing what most others are doing which is looking at her and saying. Hey shes not moving or talking so hey who cares if we starve her to death. Ive said from the beginning that she should have been given a lethal injection or something instead of just starved to death. Therefore my point related completely to my point.
Old 31 Mar 2005, 01:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think you are missing my point completely. You are doing what most others are doing which is looking at her and saying. Hey shes not moving or talking so hey who cares if we starve her to death. Ive said from the beginning that she should have been given a lethal injection or something instead of just starved to death. Therefore my point related completely to my point.
she was in effect starved to death. thats bloody torture....

but then agian DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!!
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2005, 02:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

heaven needs her for her PSP skills.

RIP