ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

You've almost won.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2005, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default You've almost won.

Well, you're almost there assholes. Terri Schiavo's almost dead.

Pretty soon you'll sail into the end zone, then you can spike the ball, do a victory dance, pull your pants down and moon all those damned Christians, right-wingers and pro-lifers, then wipe your ass on the goal post just for spite.

And just think, pretty soon Terri will be in a coma.

"See, I told you she was a vegetable."

Self-fulfilling prophecy, huh?

The same people who weep over executing murderers have made some excellent points on why an innocent woman should die. Who could forget these classics:
Quote:
Stop beating the damn dead horse--it ain't waking up!

I can't wait. Bush is going to get his ass handed to him when she finally kicks it.

Jesus, hopefully soon this thing that should be a PRIVATE MATTER will be off our screens. I'm SICK TO DEATH OF THIS WOMAN.

Why the fascination in prolonging the petri dish phase of Terri's life?
So, congratulations. Not only are you winning, you're doing it with grace and dignity. You should be proud.

By the way, if you think this is the opening statement for yet another Terri Schiavo debate you're in the wrong place. If you're looking for an argument, please get the fuck out, and don't let the door hit you in the ass. I'm sick of arguing with assholes.

-Trevelbond-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg idiot_1.jpg (40.6 KB, 77 views)
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2005, 02:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

It's sad yes, but at least this shit is coming to an end.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2005, 07:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I hate politics
Old 26 Mar 2005, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

In a sence, I'm both glad, and upset that she is dying. On one hand, she wasn't going to recover. The whole thing was taking up tv time, and was using up our tax dollars. (I know I don't pay taxes)

On the other hand, ether way this is a human life. It should be valued, and if there is a option to keep somebody alive, then we should keep them alive.
Old 26 Mar 2005, 08:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Its a miserable situation. A convicted murderer would at least get a lethal injection where an innocent has to starve to death mercilessly.
Old 26 Mar 2005, 09:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Not to be an ass, but what if she just sat up in bed and was like..."give me my god damn food!"
Old 26 Mar 2005, 09:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Very well said, Trevelbond. What a horrible situation and why the hell would they let her starve to death and give her no water? Makes me so angry I can't think.
Old 27 Mar 2005, 04:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I'm sorry to sound like an asshole but what the hell's the big deal? If her feeding tube wasn't removed she'd live for another 30 or so years with a liquidfied brain and be in a vegative state. If I lived as her I wouldn't want my death prolong either. her husband claims that she wouldn't want to live artificially, that's good enough for me. It's not as if she's in a coma. She's not recovering. She never will and at this point, it's too late anyways.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2005, 05:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Magick
I'm sorry to sound like an asshole but what the hell's the big deal? If her feeding tube wasn't removed she'd live for another 30 or so years with a liquidfied brain and be in a vegative state. If I lived as her I wouldn't want my death prolong either. her husband claims that she wouldn't want to live artificially, that's good enough for me. It's not as if she's in a coma. She's not recovering. She never will and at this point, it's too late anyways.
So you would rather starve to death than be mercifully put out of your misery by lethal injection. They wont even allow inmates to starve to death in prison they force feed them if they try.
Old 27 Mar 2005, 05:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

This was the husband's call to make. I do not agree with it, I would not have made that call, and I hope that if i were in Terri's situation such a call would not be made by the appropriate person, but it was none of the government's business after the first ruling and the protesters should have never said a word.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2005, 08:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
So you would rather starve to death than be mercifully put out of your misery by lethal injection. They wont even allow inmates to starve to death in prison they force feed them if they try.
She's not feeling it. I'm sure she's not even aware of her surroundings or anything that's going on. Inmates are aware of when they're dying.
Old 27 Mar 2005, 08:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
She's not feeling it. I'm sure she's not even aware of her surroundings or anything that's going on. Inmates are aware of when they're dying.
How can one not be aware of their surroundings yet respond to stimuli?
Old 27 Mar 2005, 10:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Hall

Well, you're almost there assholes. Terri Schiavo's almost dead.

Pretty soon you'll sail into the end zone, then you can spike the ball, do a victory dance, pull your pants down and moon all those damned Christians, right-wingers and pro-lifers, then wipe your ass on the goal post just for spite.

And just think, pretty soon Terri will be in a coma.

"See, I told you she was a vegetable."

Self-fulfilling prophecy, huh?

The same people who weep over executing murderers have made some excellent points on why an innocent woman should die. Who could forget these classics:

So, congratulations. Not only are you winning, you're doing it with grace and dignity. You should be proud.

By the way, if you think this is the opening statement for yet another Terri Schiavo debate you're in the wrong place. If you're looking for an argument, please get the fuck out, and don't let the door hit you in the ass. I'm sick of arguing with assholes.

-Trevelbond-
Ok I wasn't going to get into this since I am sick and tired of hearing how an anoreic freak got into a vegetative state because some freak accident but you can't talk much trev since your own people the "right wing" or republicans like it should be properly named stuck their noses into this situation by passing a bill on the run to prevent her tibe from being removed and to no avail because the judge gave the congress a big fuck you and continued with this desicion. And for what so they can look good.

It's kinda hypocritical also that president bush talked defending the posture of reinserting the tube. Read my crazy stuff of the day to finish this argument since I really don't feel like talking about it since this already makes me so sick to the stomach that I wish a painful and agonizing death to each and every fucking politician in this nation, democrats and republicans alike. It just makes me so damn sick watching how this gutless vultures bitch so much on TV for a phoo moment.

In fact don't read it, I'll make it big enough for everyone.

I don't condome those ignorants who rant.... but I don't condone the ones who pounce at the first chance of a photo opportunity.

Thank you all.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2005, 01:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceauxsell
How can one not be aware of their surroundings yet respond to stimuli?
Now that's a different subject all together. If you poke a dead ant in the stomach it'll curl up but that doesn't make it aware of it's surroundings either.
Old 28 Mar 2005, 02:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Now that's a different subject all together. If you poke a dead ant in the stomach it'll curl up but that doesn't make it aware of it's surroundings either.
Good point. I never really thought about that.