ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Sun vs. CC(The new debate).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2005, 10:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Sun vs. CC(The new debate).

OK. The new debate will be about "the creation of mankind". How do you think it started? How do you think we became the humans we are now? You go first.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 11:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

If someone was to ask me, how was the Universe created, I would instantly say, by a God. If that someone was to ask, "Why a God?", I would reply, "How can anything be created, without a creator?". At this moment most athiest would laugh at me and ask, "If it's not possible for a Universe to be created without a creator, how is it that a God came into existance without he himself being created". Like a tornado out of thin air, a Paradox is created, spewing forth questions, that led to other questions, before anyone can come up with any credible answers.

Perhaps in this stage, or form in our existance, no man or woman could ever come to any plausable conclusions to that question. However, one thing we can do is speculate on a much easier question: What is the orgin of mankind?

While there are hundreds of ideas behind this basic question, no real answers have ever been determined. Over a hundred years ago, most people would of agreed that answer to be the same as how was the Universe created, a God. That was until a scientist stumbled on a group of islands, creating the concept of evolution. Today if "God" is not your answer, you most likely believe a series of subhuman species, annual died out, giving us our most recent, updated version of mankind, the homosapien.

Now, before I go on with my argument, I will allow you any questions, or comments based on what I am saying. Don't wont this to get too long.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2005, 09:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

Good.

First, you said that our Universe has been created by a God. Like you said, maybe i would have say that you're God can't be the creator cause, in that case, who created God? But that's not my point. I agree with the theory of "Big Bang". I think the Universe has been created by a certain explosion, by a source of strenght so huge that we can't even have an idea of it.
__________________________________________________ ______________________
Altough, you did mentionned you think Universe was created by a God, but you didn't mentionned if Mankind was. If Universe has been created by a God, i strongly belive you think Mankind has been created by a God too, if it isn't the same God, right?
Old 23 Feb 2005, 11:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I believe in the ape to caveman to human theory
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2005, 02:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

^B-Lo, the Ape of Caveman doesn't have anything to do with the creation of mankind. That ape of caveman is a philosophic explanation of the human, his values, in what he believes in.
Old 24 Feb 2005, 04:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I was giving you breathing room by allowing you to interject an opinion, idea, or question. I didn't want to leave you in the dust yet. I have not yet attempted to come to a conclusion of this subject at hand.

Your full question was "How do you think it started? How do you think we became the humans we are now?". In my previous post I stated most people either believe in a creator or evolution. A few people will consider "evolution by god" to be an option, which can easily satisfy both sides of the fence. Lets say this is the most reasonable explanation. In the Bible (we wont argue its authenticity in this debate) it says man was created in the image of God. We will use this idea in my argument...

In my opinion, the blueprint to the human design is way to specific to have been the result of world that simply "blew up" out of nothingness.

(-Note- Im pressing reply now, so I wont have to retype this if my computer messes up. My debate will continue)

Last edited by Joseph Sun; 24 Feb 2005 at 04:19 PM.
Old 24 Feb 2005, 04:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

vince mcmahon put mickfoley aka cactus jack under a leather mask and viola the creation of mankind!
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2005, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Damn, somehow my previous post has been messed up by me. I tried to edit it, but whatever...

ill continue with

In my opinion, the blueprint to the human design is way to specific to have been the result of world that simply "blew up" out of nothingness. The Universe is too smart. If evolution is correct, that would in a way, say the Universe was accidently created. The idea of a trial and error system like evolution to be created without a designer, is almost as ridiculous as there being no god itself. Ok, you may ask "If humanity was created in the image of God, would that not mean humanity existed before creation?"

(Some may not understand that. And I did not want to go here in this convo, but I left myself no choice. This might seem to go off topic, but oh well)

In my calculations, time would have to move in a cycle, meaning in all actuality, its possible where the past has happened before the future. (Ill save most ot that idea for the next debate) The blueprint of the human design is based on our best combatibility to earth. Which is reached by the trial and error system.

I gotta think some more....
Old 24 Feb 2005, 07:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

...Well, for the first time, i must say you're all...WRONG.. Yes, mankind has been created by an accident(depends of you're point of view: i'm pushing hard on MISTAKE). I don't think there's any force strong enough to compose a body as complicated and sophisticated as the human body. No, in fact, we've been created from a mix of many things. I've been sold by the "we were in the sea before" idea. It's the only possible answer for everything. By the years, the decades and the milleniums, we grew up, we became able to walk, we learned to speak, etc. I don't really know how we begin, and we'll surely never really know. But we're a living animal who will never stop to evoluate. As we're speaking, we're giving birth to childs who are more evoluated than us. Then, they will give life to more evoluated, then the more evoluated will give birth to more evoluated, and so it goes.

Don't wonder why our grand-parents were 5'5" tall...Evolution made us taller cause it's better for us. Don't wonder why we lost our tail, it was useless for us(we're walking). Don't wonder why we're more agile than our fathers, we evoluated this way.

No, you can say that, in that case, every animal is evoluting. Yes, it's true. They are all in a constant evolution. But us, humans, are having a reason, a very sophisticated brain that gives us the advantage on every other living being. Never, and i said never, will i admit that a God created the Universe, the World, our humans. Nobody's intelligent enough for that.
Old 25 Feb 2005, 12:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

What the hell does to evoluate mean? Do you mean "evolved"?
Old 25 Feb 2005, 02:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Charisma
^B-Lo, the Ape of Caveman doesn't have anything to do with the creation of mankind. That ape of caveman is a philosophic explanation of the human, his values, in what he believes in.
Well if you are talking about all mankind I think it has something with the whole "Big Bang" theory
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote