ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

The Democratic Underground Thread Of The Day: Will Karl Rove Have To Be Suicided?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2005, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default The Democratic Underground Thread Of The Day: Will Karl Rove Have To Be Suicided?

Any left-wing conspiracy nut can speculate that the Bush administration rigged the election. But, the really imaginative members of the "reality based community" can take it a step futher.

For example, these folks at the Democratic Underground not only think that the election was fixed, but that Karl Rove was behind it, and that George Bush is going to have him killed, while making it look like a suicide Now that's real creativity... or pure lunacy, you can make the call...

================================================== ========

Cronus Protagonist: Will Karl Rove have to be suicided?

Once the election fraud comes out and it's clear Roves fingerprints are all over it, and that it leads all the way to Bush's desk, Bush's best defense will be a Rove "suicide" - remember the old maxim in politics - dead men tell no tales.

If left alive, Rove would have too many tales to tell.

hollowdweller: He'll be given the Bill Casey/Lee Atwater "Brain Tumor"

AntiCoup2K4: They gave that to Reagan too, but he survived.....and then they gave him "Alzheimers" - from a needle.

Stephanie: Karl Rove should consider hari kari for crimes against humanity

bush_is_wacko: Not sure it will be JUST Rove, in the end. I'm sure though, given the history of THIS regime, he knows his head is on the chopping block. Perhaps the reason why TIME decided to put * on the cover instead. I bet Rove is paranoid as hell right now!

yurbud: Bush always blames the help.The whole "Bush's Brain" shtick is probably partly to put the stink on him if things go terribly wrong. Rove is good at what he does, but there are a lot of pieces in play that were there before him and that he can't control.

He's a fat man with a small d*ck, who will get blamed for more than he actually did, and will have more suitors in prison than Ned Beatty did in Deliverance.

I do hope they tie all the black vote suppression to him though, and put him in a cell block with the brothers.

Alzheimers... from a needle. Wow.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2005, 09:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Fuck All You White Conservative Rednecks!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2005, 09:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

That type of post will not be tolerated, Juggalo. This is MOTM, not WZ. You want to flame, do it in there. Next time will be grounds for being banned.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2005, 10:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
That type of post will not be tolerated, Juggalo. This is MOTM, not WZ. You want to flame, do it in there. Next time will be grounds for being banned.
I am sorry Conservatives.....White Power!!!
Old 04 Jan 2005, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Any left-wing conspiracy nut can speculate that the Bush administration rigged the election. But, the really imaginative members of the "reality based community" can take it a step futher.

For example, these folks at the Democratic Underground not only think that the election was fixed, but that Karl Rove was behind it, and that George Bush is going to have him killed, while making it look like a suicide Now that's real creativity... or pure lunacy, you can make the call...

Cronus Protagonist: Will Karl Rove have to be suicided?

Once the election fraud comes out and it's clear Roves fingerprints are all over it, and that it leads all the way to Bush's desk, Bush's best defense will be a Rove "suicide" - remember the old maxim in politics - dead men tell no tales.

If left alive, Rove would have too many tales to tell.

hollowdweller: He'll be given the Bill Casey/Lee Atwater "Brain Tumor"

AntiCoup2K4: They gave that to Reagan too, but he survived.....and then they gave him "Alzheimers" - from a needle.

Stephanie: Karl Rove should consider hari kari for crimes against humanity

bush_is_wacko: Not sure it will be JUST Rove, in the end. I'm sure though, given the history of THIS regime, he knows his head is on the chopping block. Perhaps the reason why TIME decided to put * on the cover instead. I bet Rove is paranoid as hell right now!

yurbud: Bush always blames the help.The whole "Bush's Brain" shtick is probably partly to put the stink on him if things go terribly wrong. Rove is good at what he does, but there are a lot of pieces in play that were there before him and that he can't control.

He's a fat man with a small d*ck, who will get blamed for more than he actually did, and will have more suitors in prison than Ned Beatty did in Deliverance.

I do hope they tie all the black vote suppression to him though, and put him in a cell block with the brothers.

Alzheimers... from a needle. Wow.

-Trevelbond-
Uh Trev I'm sorry to burst on your bubble but you can Kill someone's brain by giving someone a high dose of Extasy and you know well this could be give oraly or via the needle. Also Neuroplectic Drugs and General Anesthesia can also cause brain damage. Hell you can even get parkinson's desease via the needle.

So yeah althou it does sound crazy the possibility is there. But I don't know that Rove has to do with all of this.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2005, 11:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
Uh Trev I'm sorry to burst on your bubble but you can Kill someone's brain by giving someone a high dose of Extasy and you know well this could be give oraly or via the needle. Also Neuroplectic Drugs and General Anesthesia can also cause brain damage. Hell you can even get parkinson's desease via the needle.

So yeah althou it does sound crazy the possibility is there. But I don't know that Rove has to do with all of this.

You can not doubt the re-election of our Grand Wizard I mean President George Wallace Bush.
Old 04 Jan 2005, 12:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I doubt whatever the hell I want. Conservatives are like the New Progressists Party back at my hometown. They are rational sometimes but sometimes their thoughts get so clouded because they believe so much on their leader that they object all other things including anything that comes down from the opposition party.
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I like the new term "Realist" because unlike Conservative's we are in touch with REALITY.
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

WE is too many people^

I don't affiliate with either of the parties. I only support the ones who ACTUALLY work for the people without any political partidism clouding their mind. I know very few apply here.
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
WE is too many people^

I don't affiliate with either of the parties. I only support the ones who ACTUALLY work for the people without any political partidism clouding their mind. I know very few apply here.
Me neither I support people that are up front with their prejudices not hiding behind a bible and using that for an excuse to hate.
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST
partidism
Hey ST.....the heck is this word and what does it mean?

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
Hey ST.....the heck is this word and what does it mean?
Ugh sorry I lost track between another convo I have in spanish with a friend of mine.

Sorry again
Old 06 Jan 2005, 04:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
Ugh sorry I lost track between another convo I have in spanish with a friend of mine.

Sorry again
Hey man don't hate on the Spanglish
Old 14 Jan 2005, 11:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jesus thinks you suck

Jesus. is on a distinguished road

Well I gotta admit, never before have I heard the word "suicided" in a sentence before.
Jesus. is offline   Reply With Quote