ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Stumbled across this quote

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2004, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Stumbled across this quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler
"Never forget that the most sacred right on this earth is mans right to have the earth to till with his own hands, the most sacred sacrifice the blood that a man sheds for this earth...."
I don't hold him in a very high regard, as I am hopeful that many of you do not. But what I'm asking here is, where does Adolf Hitler stand in the annals of history as a great leader? Through time, people like Alexander the Great, Attila the Hun and Napoleon have been deemed good leaders. Yet, each of them had a plan to take over the entire world. Does Hitler fall into this class?

Discuss.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2004, 11:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yes, he does. He was a nobody who took a broken and defeated country and transformed it into one of the most powerful economic and military powers the world had ever known. German currency was better used for fire kindling and bedstuffings then. The people were starving. And it's cities were ruined from the war. In under a decade changed all that.

He's also towards the top of the list as history's most horrible monsters as well. He had the power to capture people's hearts and minds and use it to achieve great things. Instead he used it to creat a nation of animals who turned on their own countrymen and then the entire world in the name of power and human "perfection". A "perfection" that Hitler himself fell short of.

He could have been a great man who did great things. But instead he was a monster.
Old 11 Dec 2004, 12:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

The line between genius and insanity is a thin one...Adolf kinda wobbled then fell headlong onto the insanity side.
Old 11 Dec 2004, 12:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
The line between genius and insanity is a thin one...Adolf kinda wobbled then fell headlong onto the insanity side.

He didn't fall, he did a cannonball into the kiddie pool of nutjobs.
Old 11 Dec 2004, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
He didn't fall, he did a cannonball into the kiddie pool of nutjobs.
nah.....it wasn't a kiddie pool...whatever pool he fell into definately had a deep end
Old 11 Dec 2004, 01:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

It just amazed me, mainly because I had never read this quote from him before. The man was insane, he was power mad. He tried to create a world dominating super power. Yet, when he began, he made this statement.
Quote:
the most sacred right on this earth is mans right to have the earth to till with his own hands
I think it shook me a little, because I have made similar statements in the past.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2004, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
I think it shook me a little, because I have made similar statements in the past.

I'll be keeping an eye on you. So you don't pull a Hitler...ya' know...nothing personal...