ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Post-Election Selection Trauma

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2004, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Post-Election Selection Trauma

The famous Palm Beach County Presidential Shell-Shock Brigade is now holding group therapy sessions over the Bush victory. Until now, I thought the Kerry butt-boy that had a nervous breakdown on Fox had the smallest balls of any living mammal, but I guess I stand corrected.

Remember these idiots? They were so devastated, they ran to a shrink while the chads were still hanging. I thought they'd blow off a little steam and go home, but it looks like they plan to continue their collective tantrum well into the new year.

Okay, what is today? The FOURTH OF DECEMBER. When were the election results announced? The SECOND OF NOVEMBER. How long have normal people who are not total pussies been getting over it and getting on with their lives? THIRTY DAYS. God built the WORLD in SIX.

This is why no one takes the Democrats seriously any more. The Democrats used to be the party of fairly sane blue-collar types who were worried about things like whether the goverment would send goons with clubs to break up their union meetings. Now the party is controlled by a bunch of far-left pants-wetting freaks who want to ban meat and impose forced registration for every citizen who owns a *****. And the limp-wristed loons currently rebirthing each other up in Palm Beach are excellent examples.

The quack running the show, Robert J. Gordon of the American Health Association, says, "It’s no joke. People with PEST [Post-Election Selection Trauma] were traumatized by the election. If you even mention religion, their faces turn blister-red as they shout at Bush." I guess the party of little brown people has been taken over by little red-faced people.

I have some comforting words for these ninnies. Here's a little therapy for you. You PANSIES. You snivelling PUNKS. You gutless, nutless sacks of limp tofu custard. Has anything REALLY bad ever happened to you in your worthless LIVES? I wish George Patton would come back to life and slap the shit out of you.

I wonder if ol' Doc Gordon would mind selling me a DVD of the therapy sessions. Come on, you know it's pants-crapping funny. A bunch of tie-dyed simpletons primal-screaming while curled in the fetal position on giant Wee-Wee Pads™? That beats the Stooges any day.

I wonder how seriously Doc Gordon takes PEST when he's having a smoke in the staff lounge. He probably spends his time knocking back Margaritas and making up better acronyms, like Post-Election Nutless Idiot Syndrome and Acute Selection-Subsequent Hysterical Assmonkey Trauma. Or how about Profitable Election Shithead Therapy?

I swear to God, it's enough to make me pay Phoenix University for an online counseling degree and apply for a job.

PATIENT: Doc, I feel like it's the end of democracy in America.

DR. TREV: You bet your sweet ass it is, Mr. Wimbish. Any day now, the digital brownshirts are going to strap their Lugers on over their pajamas, march into your gated community here at Vista Del Mierda and confiscate your Metamucil. But fear not. As your therapist, I think I can help you with some guided imagery.

PATIENT: Oh, I'll try anything, Doc.

DR. TREV: Okay, lean back and close your eyes and imagine yourself on a peaceful little island. You're all alone, the sun is shining, the seagulls are calling...off in the distance, you can hear the surf gently breaking...you're doing something you really love. What are you doing, Mr. Wimbish?

PATIENT: I'm admiring a beautiful government-sponsored Mapplethorpe photo of a bullwhip hanging out of a man's anus.

DR. TREV: Fantastic. You feel at ease. You're safe. Martin Sheen is in the White House, signing a bill that will make the United States a French possession.

PATIENT: Doc...I'm sorting my garbage in the nude. Oh, Doc, it's bliss.

DR. TREV: But Mr. Wimbish...what's that rustling sound in the grass behind you?

PATIENT: An endangered owl, digging a burrow?

DR. TREV: NO, MR. WIMBISH, IT'S KARL ROVE! AND YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO'S WITH HIM! IT'S THE WHOLE CREW FROM "UP WITH PEOPLE"! THEY'RE SINGING "GOD BLESS AMERICA" AND WAVING PICTURES OF JESUS WEARING A GESTAPO UNIFORM! ROVE HAS AN ASSAULT WEAPON UNDER EACH ARM, MR. WIMBISH! HE'S MACHINE-GUNNING THE OWLS! OH, GOD! OWL GUTS ARE FLYING EVERYWHERE! THEY'RE LANDING ON YOUR PONYTAIL! HE JUST SOLD THE ISLAND'S OIL RIGHTS TO KEN LAY! CLOUDS ARE APPEARING OVERHEAD! IT'S ACID RAIN, MR. WIMBISH! ACID RAIN, KILLING ALL THE FLOWERS AND EATING YOUR SKIN AND LOOK--IN THE LAGOON--THE FISH ARE ALL GOING TITS-UP! OH, NO, MR. WIMBISH! HERE COMES GEORGE BUSH! HE'S PULLING AT HIS FACE! IT'S COMING OFF, AND UNDERNEATH...MY GOD IT'S JERRY FALWELL!

PATIENT: AUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! *flings self out of twentieth-story window & splats wetly on hood of own BMW*

DR. TREV: Nurse? Lie down on my desk, pull those knees up, and tell my three o'clock I'll be a little late.

In conclusion let me say this. Pussies, pussies, pussies. I hope you all end up in a mental ward and can't get out to vote in 2008.

-Trevelbond-

Last edited by Trevelbond; 04 Dec 2004 at 03:01 PM.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2004, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Like you wouldn't have lost it if Kerry won?
Old 04 Dec 2004, 03:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Like you wouldn't have lost it if Kerry won?
I would have been pissed for a day of two and gone on with my life. Its not the end of the world and it really doesn't affect my life aside from my taxes. Being a part of normal society is dealing with loss and not getting your way. These pussies... well I could rant about the pussification of america... but got-damn. I don't think I have to. They are a bunch of whimpering assholes. Bottom Line.
Old 04 Dec 2004, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

When they have it drilled into their head that Bush cost them their jobs, what kind of reaction do you expect.
Old 05 Dec 2004, 03:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

more like

Patient: Wah Wah Bush won...

Dr. Kurt : Shut the Fuck Up...NEXT

Patient 2: but Bush...

Dr.Kurt: Shut The Fuck Up....NEXT

Patient 3: Bush...

Dr. Kurt: Shut the Fuck Up... NEXT

seriously....the words "Shut The Fuck Up" are the answer to most questions
Old 05 Dec 2004, 12:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

^The "Q" is talkin' to me... the "Q" is talkin' to me!!
Old 06 Dec 2004, 02:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I live in Ohio and the Dem clowns, including Jesse Jackson are trying to get a recount of the state, even though the state vote has been certified today.

Thing is....Bush won by 130,000 votes. I hope they never let this go, just makes the 2006 elections that more easier to win.
Old 09 Dec 2004, 04:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I actually wanted to make a joke thread about this a day or two after the election. You know like some bs AP post. But then, it happened for real and I just couldn't belive it. It's incredible. Now we have to be hyper-sensitive to liberals because Bush won. Good grief.

Oh and Dade, I don't know if you remember this, but Republicans actually survived 8 years of Clinton without needing group therepy sessions about their disenfranchisment.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2004, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Not saying that's the answer to all of the breakdowns, but you cannot deny it outright.
Old 09 Dec 2004, 08:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I encourage them to move to Canada

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2004, 01:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Coleman
I live in Ohio and the Dem clowns, including Jesse Jackson are trying to get a recount of the state, even though the state vote has been certified today.

Thing is....Bush won by 130,000 votes. I hope they never let this go, just makes the 2006 elections that more easier to win.
the "Dem clowns" aren't trying to get a recount

the people who want a recount are the third part candidates...they want the recount so MAYBE they can validate actually running
Old 11 Dec 2004, 07:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^this is really sad when you think about it. I'm sure a crapload of people think the Dems are doing it and I believe this will hurt them in '06.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2004, 10:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

As long as people continue to discuss the Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's of the world, they will continue to feel validated. They will continue to "fight for freedom and equality" and all that other stuff that they spew out of their mouths while making more millions and being a bigger joke than ever.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2004, 12:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaux Comment
^this is really sad when you think about it. I'm sure a crapload of people think the Dems are doing it and I believe this will hurt them in '06.
With third party candidates I can understand them wanting a recount...ieven the small percentage they are fighting for is extremely important for their cause.
Old 11 Dec 2004, 12:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
As long as people continue to discuss the Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's of the world, they will continue to feel validated. They will continue to "fight for freedom and equality" and all that other stuff that they spew out of their mouths while making more millions and being a bigger joke than ever.
Heh so? Didn't the ring leader of the gang of lying cunts of SBVT pocketed around 150,000 for their smear campaign. Everyone got a good chunck of money out of this. Over 1 Billion dollars were apent on this elections and I'm sure Democrats and republican sacked quite a lum sum on this. So don't judge Sharpton and Jackson for that cause you know well most of the republicans sheeps got their cut too.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote