ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

We don't have a constitution... Our moral values tore it apart.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2004, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default We don't have a constitution... Our moral values tore it apart.

These are two serious questions I want to address here because I think things are seriously getting out of hand. This is my personal opinion and a rant at the same time. But this is not directed to any politician... This rant is directed to us americans and our current behavior towards certain things and events we have senn lately.

Not long ago I heard a local DJ in here was saying that the FCC is planning to fine individual stations wich means thast if a small radio station makes a screwup more than likely that station would get slapped with a fine that they might not be able to pay at all. I thought he was full of it so I didn't payed much attention to it until last night I heard Howard Stern talking about the very same thing wich I STILL didn't believed it. But today I did some research and turns out it's true. Powell's son wich IMO is one of the most incompetent and one sided FCC advocates to ever step into that office is leading this idea to target radio and television. Not to mention other little ideas they have in mind to make television better.... but for who?

This is a scary thought. The FCC wants to control what TV and radio has to say and do. What's next? Probe journalists job and hunt them down like animals because of their job and opinions? The FTC monitor our phone calls to hear what are we talking about and see if we are talking bad about whoever is in power? This is serious and also a very VERY scary thought.

Another very serious topic is the Gay marriage. We are letting religious groups take over the law and constitution by discriminating against other people just because those people have a different sexual preference and their religion says that's a sin. Does people know that court papers does not quote on the marriage license that this is for men and women only. Besides thats just a legal document to begin with. The Pope doesn't sign this, a priest doesn't sign this, It's a judge who signs this document wich is just that, a legal document. Religion says that we should love everyone like we love ourselves and yet religion outcasts gays and lesbians treating them like dirt saying that they are not the same on the eyes of god. Lines like those makes me nauseous. Maybe they should re-write that line with "Love everyone like you love yourself... as long as they are not gays and lesbians".

The constitution says that there should be a separation of church and state but unfortunately every year church is invading our constitution re-writing it with whatever they please. In a short time segregation will come again to separate us heterosexuals from the vile homosexuality. Bathrooms for gays, schools for gays, etc etc. Looks like the KKK might have some other group to attack pretty soon.

Are we americans pissing on our constitution just because we are in search of "moral values"? Are we letting someone else's influence tell us what we should hear and what we should NOT hear? Are we being hypocritical about all this by preaching freedom of speech and at the same time censoring someone else because of our religious beliefs or just because "Thats the way we were raised". Is this constitution made for a select few and forbiden to others?

Again this is my personal opinion and also a topic of discussion.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 01:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

You cannot say whatever you want on Television,or radio...you never could. Not only would the FCC jump on your ass, but station owners would get pissed off because you said or did something the sponsors didn't like...and without sponsors you aint makin money. Believe it or not, the strictness of the FCC, as well as other censorship organizations, have become more lenient over the last 20 years. You have to go to extremes to really draw attention to yourself. If you don't believe me, look at prime time TV.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 01:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yeah but isn't this an act of hypocresy letting Prime time TV and Oprah get away with stuff that would twist your stomach while others do the minimal thing and their asses get slapped with a fine. Isn't this like a form of discrimination?
Old 19 Nov 2004, 02:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Freedom of speach doesn't give you liberty to say or do anything you want. Especially not on TV or radio. That stuff is broadcast to millions of ppl, free of charge. The FCC is there to regulate it so that it's not piped into homes without any consideration. Nobody gets pissed off about what happens on The Sopranos. You know why? Because ppl are paying for it so they get to see whatever they want. There's not some huge conspiracy against TV and Radio. They just need to get their act back under control.

Oh, but lets not let the free speach thing end there. Obviously you're concered about some dumbass on TV being able to show whatever they want, all in the name of Free Speach. And yet you're upset about Christians. You do know that prayer is getting banned all over the place. Cause it might upset somebodys "civil liberties." And the same ppl who go around banning prayer in schools are also the same ppl who stand up and say a painting of the Madonna covered in shit is art, supported by the gov, supported by the NEA. How's that for seperation of church and state. It's like saying, "It's ok to hate religion, just don't ever show that you're religious."

Anyway, back to TV and Radio. All the FCC really needs to do is outline some real guides for primetime and late afternoon TV. Nobody cares about Dennis Franz's ass on NYPD Blue, because it's on late at night. Keep that sort of stuff there. Put it on soaps. Just have a little consideration between the hours of 3:00-10:00. You know, when kids and families are sitting around. It's not a lot to ask.

As for radio, they have to be responsible for what they are saying on free radio, or they can sign up with satalite which is. Suprise! not regulated by the FCC and they can say or do whatever they want. Why? because ppl are paying for it and thus it is assumed they are adult enough to change the channel or be responsible for what channel they are listening to.

And gay marriage has little to do with religion. Marriage is considered an institution between a man and a woman. That's just the way it is. Cival unions get all the benifits of being married, but it's not going to be, nor will it ever be, recognized as a real marriage. Sorry.

Oh, and just so you know, the idea of gay schools, gay bathrooms, gay restaurants, gay banks, gay car dealers, gay music stores, gay 7-11's etc. are allready happening. Because gay ppl like to stay around each other. I would venture to sat that gays are probably the most self-segregating community there is.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 03:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
Freedom of speach doesn't give you liberty to say or do anything you want. Especially not on TV or radio. That stuff is broadcast to millions of ppl, free of charge. The FCC is there to regulate it so that it's not piped into homes without any consideration. Nobody gets pissed off about what happens on The Sopranos. You know why? Because ppl are paying for it so they get to see whatever they want. There's not some huge conspiracy against TV and Radio. They just need to get their act back under control.
I don't think I get free cable do you? Unless you live in an apartment and cable is free there you have to pay for it and yet the FCC legislates them as wel as local stations. And you can't compare a program that is based under fantasy I.E. The Sopranos with real life. You're using one ruler to measure two different situations. The Sopranos could be on prime time TV and you STILL won't hear a complain. You can't compare apples with tomatoes.

Quote:
Oh, but lets not let the free speach thing end there. Obviously you're concered about some dumbass on TV being able to show whatever they want, all in the name of Free Speach. And yet you're upset about Christians. You do know that prayer is getting banned all over the place. Cause it might upset somebodys "civil liberties." And the same ppl who go around banning prayer in schools are also the same ppl who stand up and say a painting of the Madonna covered in shit is art, supported by the gov, supported by the NEA. How's that for seperation of church and state. It's like saying, "It's ok to hate religion, just don't ever show that you're religious."
I'm not upset about christians. I'm upset about their double standards and how they contradict themselves. So this statement was based under your own conlusion.

Quote:
Anyway, back to TV and Radio. All the FCC really needs to do is outline some real guides for primetime and late afternoon TV. Nobody cares about Dennis Franz's ass on NYPD Blue, because it's on late at night. Keep that sort of stuff there. Put it on soaps. Just have a little consideration between the hours of 3:00-10:00. You know, when kids and families are sitting around. It's not a lot to ask.
I never said that we should de-regulate our current rules. Once again your making your own conclusions about this thread. I do agree that we should yank the chain on certain prime time shows no doubt about that, but you're still comparing fantasy based television with Journalism and or talk shows. Sorry if my thread sounded like I was generalizing but this was not my point. And You had to remind me about Dennis Franz's ass. Thats an image I can't get off my mind til this day.

Quote:
As for radio, they have to be responsible for what they are saying on free radio, or they can sign up with satalite which is. Suprise! not regulated by the FCC and they can say or do whatever they want. Why? because ppl are paying for it and thus it is assumed they are adult enough to change the channel or be responsible for what channel they are listening to.
Why you think most of the popular shows (other than Stern) are planning to jump ship to satelite. Cause regulations on the radio hs turn into utter shit. I ten years I see AM and FM filled with public radio and news stations and the rest of popular music flocking to satelite simply because the FCC decided to choke radio to death. But don't worry powell can finaly stop taking his pressure medication since apparently his nemesis Stern is moving to satelite wich I could care less about him.

Quote:
And gay marriage has little to do with religion. Marriage is considered an institution between a man and a woman. That's just the way it is. Cival unions get all the benifits of being married, but it's not going to be, nor will it ever be, recognized as a real marriage. Sorry.
So, you're saying that just because church says that Marriage is an instituton between a man and a woman it gives them the sole right to go to a city hall or to any other politician and tell them. "Hey don't issue marriage licenses because it's a sin" having full knowledge that the document they sign is an agreement on a civil union therefore it is not recognized by the church and STILL it is called a MARRIAGE license. you just stated what I said and yet some STILL want to ban those unions. does that makes sense?

Quote:
Oh, and just so you know, the idea of gay schools, gay bathrooms, gay restaurants, gay banks, gay car dealers, gay music stores, gay 7-11's etc. are allready happening. Because gay ppl like to stay around each other. I would venture to sat that gays are probably the most self-segregating community there is.
You're wrong here. The most self-segregated group there is, will be and will always be are the black community. Thank the KKK and some rotten politicians for this.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 06:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I think you're right here, Tooth. We've gone too far.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 07:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
I don't think I get free cable do you? Unless you live in an apartment and cable is free there you have to pay for it and yet the FCC legislates them as wel as local stations. And you can't compare a program that is based under fantasy I.E. The Sopranos with real life. You're using one ruler to measure two different situations. The Sopranos could be on prime time TV and you STILL won't hear a complain. You can't compare apples with tomatoes.
So what are you saying? You're complaining about FCC standards on free TV. The fact remains that if ppl want to pay to see something, then they can do it. There's no way The sopranos would ever be allowed on primetime. I don't understand why you have a problem with this argument or why you think it's not a fair comparison. Cable TV gets away with a lot more. And premium channels are pretty much unregulated.

Quote:
I'm not upset about christians. I'm upset about their double standards and how they contradict themselves. So this statement was based under your own conlusion.
Where are the double standards? You made the argument about free speach and I pointed out how ppl who are trying to keep some decent tv are also getting attacked left and right by the likes of the ACLU. When did prayer become hate speech? Maybe you only want to keep your points to what's on TV or radio. So be it. I'm merely making the point that there are a lot of ppl who want to ban speech selectivly.

Quote:
I never said that we should de-regulate our current rules. Once again your making your own conclusions about this thread. I do agree that we should yank the chain on certain prime time shows no doubt about that, but you're still comparing fantasy based television with Journalism and or talk shows. Sorry if my thread sounded like I was generalizing but this was not my point. And You had to remind me about Dennis Franz's ass. Thats an image I can't get off my mind til this day.
Then what is the point of your thread? I thought it was about standards, but I guess I missed it. Are you saying that the news should be unregulated or something. Most tv is fantasy based anyway. Although the main concern these days has more to do with live broadcasts and people flashing the camera or cursing.

Quote:
Why you think most of the popular shows (other than Stern) are planning to jump ship to satelite. Cause regulations on the radio hs turn into utter shit. I ten years I see AM and FM filled with public radio and news stations and the rest of popular music flocking to satelite simply because the FCC decided to choke radio to death. But don't worry powell can finaly stop taking his pressure medication since apparently his nemesis Stern is moving to satelite wich I could care less about him.
And there you have the great thing known as free enterprise. Satalite radio is great. And if you want to pay for it, you can listen to anything you want. As long as they keep the FCC out of it, then I don't see any reason why satalite radio won't continue to grow. But that really just goes to my point, that if you want to pay for something, then you can assume responsibility for it. And if enough ppl say they won't buy satalite radio because they can't stand Stern, then xm or sirius or whoever he signed with will just release him. That's how real enterprise works and without govt. beuacracy getting in the way, it usually works just fine. Supply and demand and all that.

Quote:
So, you're saying that just because church says that Marriage is an instituton between a man and a woman it gives them the sole right to go to a city hall or to any other politician and tell them. "Hey don't issue marriage licenses because it's a sin" having full knowledge that the document they sign is an agreement on a civil union therefore it is not recognized by the church and STILL it is called a MARRIAGE license. you just stated what I said and yet some STILL want to ban those unions. does that makes sense?
No, that doesn't make sense. Your sentence is too long. You think marriage is only a religious thing. I don't. If you're going to make the case that churchs control marriage, then what are you going to say about all the millions of ppl who aren't religious that are married? You can get married at city hall. The issue of gay marriage isn't just a religious one. I'm not religious. Your point about churchs going to city hall and complaining is no different than the ACLU or Newsom going around and declaring something unconstitutional just to get what they want. Marriage is between a man and a woman. There's no other way it can exist. Anything else is a farce. Cival Unions give gays the freedom to be represented under the law as a married couple, but it's still not a marriage. Is it just a question of the word marriage? I don't know. Probably.

Quote:
You're wrong here. The most self-segregated group there is, will be and will always be are the black community. Thank the KKK and some rotten politicians for this.
Well you could also thank them for affirmative action, which pretty much serves as a reminder to everyone that they are a minority or inferior and couldn't possibly get into a school or get a job based on their own qualifications. But seriosly, you should check out some gay comunitiess. They hate the breaders.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 07:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

You have to love the constatnt back & forth.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
So what are you saying? You're complaining about FCC standards on free TV. The fact remains that if ppl want to pay to see something, then they can do it. There's no way The sopranos would ever be allowed on primetime. I don't understand why you have a problem with this argument or why you think it's not a fair comparison. Cable TV gets away with a lot more. And premium channels are pretty much unregulated.
Point taken here but stil the FCC breathes down their necks like rabid dogs ready to slap a fine. Thats the FCCs current atitude, they are simply begging for someone to screw up on TV to fine them.

Quote:
Where are the double standards? You made the argument about free speach and I pointed out how ppl who are trying to keep some decent tv are also getting attacked left and right by the likes of the ACLU. When did prayer become hate speech? Maybe you only want to keep your points to what's on TV or radio. So be it. I'm merely making the point that there are a lot of ppl who want to ban speech selectivly.
I too disagree with the banning to prayer in chools in case you don't know. Back at home they started whining about this and civil groups came in to make pressure. The schools didn't budged and all they told them was that if they were effended by that, they could just sit outside while the people who don't mind praying do it. They shut up and left. We should do the same here in my opinion.

Quote:
Then what is the point of your thread? I thought it was about standards, but I guess I missed it. Are you saying that the news should be unregulated or something. Most tv is fantasy based anyway. Although the main concern these days has more to do with live broadcasts and people flashing the camera or cursing.
Yes I am talking about standards and yes it would be nice if REAL newscastrs not political cock suckers (this goes for both parties) would give REAL news and how they REALLY happened. But this is wishful thinking The ones who are affected by the FCCs fine happy titude are not large enterprises like Clear Channel among others. The small station owned by local people are the ones who would get fucked by Powell's ridiculous idea of fining 275,000 to a small station if they ever screw up. Now DJs will afraid to say anything on the radio cause they get the impression that the FCC will fine that station and they could even loose their jobs. My wife saw what Stern talked about once about an Oprah show where a 13 y/o was talking about giving head to guys and it was so graphic that She could of easly got a minimun of 1 million in fines and she gets away scuff free.

[quote]And there you have the great thing known as free enterprise. Satalite radio is great. And if you want to pay for it, you can listen to anything you want. As long as they keep the FCC out of it, then I don't see any reason why satalite radio won't continue to grow. But that really just goes to my point, that if you want to pay for something, then you can assume responsibility for it. And if enough ppl say they won't buy satalite radio because they can't stand Stern, then xm or sirius or whoever he signed with will just release him. That's how real enterprise works and without govt. beuacracy getting in the way, it usually works just fine. Supply and demand and all that.[/quote[I heard that the FCC wants to fully regulate cable and Satelite companies including the radio. But this wasn't mentioned again cause they know that this is a totaly different beast. This was like after the superbowl.

Quote:
No, that doesn't make sense. Your sentence is too long. You think marriage is only a religious thing. I don't. If you're going to make the case that churchs control marriage, then what are you going to say about all the millions of ppl who aren't religious that are married? You can get married at city hall. The issue of gay marriage isn't just a religious one. I'm not religious. Your point about churchs going to city hall and complaining is no different than the ACLU or Newsom going around and declaring something unconstitutional just to get what they want. Marriage is between a man and a woman. There's no other way it can exist. Anything else is a farce. Cival Unions give gays the freedom to be represented under the law as a married couple, but it's still not a marriage. Is it just a question of the word marriage? I don't know. Probably.
Marriage is just a word. People are used to asimilate the word Marriage with a man and a woman and this has always been the case. Anyone here that has married outside the church and I mean a document signed by a judge on city hall they are free to say that they are "Married" But this document it's still a civil union stating that under the LAW you're married NOT under the church. And When I mean the LAW is where church and state should be separated. That document is a LEGAL document not a certification by any religious group. So Gays are not allowed to have this document now? Isn't this a violation of legal rights? If they wanna make a wedding and all thats none of my business they are free to do so but I think it's unfair denying them a legal document that legaly they have the same rights as any other couple.

[quote]Well you could also thank them for affirmative action, which pretty much serves as a reminder to everyone that they are a minority or inferior and couldn't possibly get into a school or get a job based on their own qualifications. But seriosly, you should check out some gay comunitiess. Bah if they segregate themselves is their own prolem. It's a sad reality that most communities separate themselves from everyone else.
Old 28 Nov 2004, 10:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Seriously, you both are correct.

Marriage is just a word in our society now. You don't even need a religious leader anymore to get married. Just a justice of the peace and about twenty minutes. It's basically nothing more than a piece of paper that says that two people are legally joined and get some nifty tax and insurance breaks. That being said, he effective banning of same sex marriages in the eyes of the law based on religious convictions should by all rights be unconstitutional. This country was founded on many principles. One of which was that no one will make you live a certain way based on thier version of God(s). Obviously, this doesn't cover all manners of behavior. But if you're a good citizen and your life(style) practices don't burden or harm society, you should be free to live your life free of a zealot trying to cleanse your life of "sin".

But since we have covered that marriage is merely a word that the law uses for "formal legal civil union" nowadays. And that gays can get a certificate declaring them a civil union that, if I understand it right, declares them all the rights of a married couple. I have to ask, whats the point? They are viewed equally in the eyes of the law. They have the same rights. Why hassle over a friggin' name? It's only going to piss off the religious leaders and the "moral" politicians. It's way to early in the development of out society to fight this fight. So I see no point in stirring up a hornet's nest of "morality".

I guess either way I look at it, people don't make much sense.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 12:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The US Religious Right helps put a bigger and bigger tagert on us everytime they open there big mouths.....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote