ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Canada's Crime Problem...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2004, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Canada's Crime Problem...

Quote:
For the year 2003, per 100,000 population, Canada had 8,530 crimes, and the U.S. 4,267. For crimes of violence, 958 vs. 523. For property crimes, 4,275 vs. 3,744.
Well Mr. Moore... I guess Canada just ain't the utopia you make it out to be...

-Barry M. Goldwater-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 10:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Who's the source of that article. I wanna see that.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 11:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

As do I...Cause the small content seems VERY questionible to me..
Old 18 Nov 2004, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

http://www.statcan.ca/

http://www.statcan.ca/english/Pgdb/legal02.htm
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I never trusted that theorical statistics.

It if would of been by registered deaths I would of accepted it.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 02:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

oh for christs sake, you trust Moore but find some reason not to believe in canadas statistics.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 03:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I looked at the stats and the results are a little misleading. A comparison of each type of offence would be better. A lot of the violent offences in Canada are assaults, and the property offences are theft > $5000.

*Edit* Where did you get your American figures from?

Last edited by Igloo; 19 Nov 2004 at 03:58 PM.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 04:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
oh for christs sake, you trust Moore but find some reason not to believe in canadas statistics.
Bah Moore doesn't have anything to do with my trust on this statistics.

Where I come from we base ourselves by registered deaths by violent crimes. Wich is more accurate than a theorical statistic.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 05:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
*Edit* Where did you get your American figures from?
U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics.... I forget the URL....
Old 19 Nov 2004, 05:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/glance/...viortrdtab.htm

According to that, the violent crime in the States is worse. Unless there was another table you were looking at.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 05:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
What the hell does Moore have to do with this?? I could care less about him...
Old 19 Nov 2004, 06:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Goldwater
U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics.... I forget the URL....
That explains it....many of those stats are Very misleading.....give me a some time..And I'll find a few more Canadian stat sites that tell a rather diffrent story.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 11:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF LEGEND HAS RETURNED

boston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to boston alter
Exclamation

Compared to the US that still isn't anything.........
Old 26 Nov 2004, 01:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Da Buccs is on a distinguished road

Someones jealous.
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 07:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well if those stats are true, Bret Hart deserves a big "fuck you" for badmouthing the States back in '97.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote