ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

No Big Surprise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Nov 2004, 05:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default No Big Surprise

I never was a big fan of Colin Powell. I respect the man, and I believe that he's done a lot of good, hard work for his country, but I am NOT sorry to see him resign. Powell always struck me as the perfect "Good Soldier" type, the person willing to perform the work, accomplish the mission, do whatever was required for success and back his boss right to the gates of hell.

Don't get me wrong. Those are EXCELLENT qualities for a professional bureacrat to have, but they are NOT what George Bush needs in a Secretary of State. I never believed that Colin Powell was a wartime performer. He's always been too worried about pissing other people off.

Quote:
National security adviser Condoleezza Rice is the "likely" choice to succeed Powell, a senior U.S. official told CNN.

Rice is "the president's choice," and an announcement is likely this week, another senior U.S. official said.
Hmmm... a Black Female Secretary of State. Obviously, the Bush administration is so hopelessly racist and devisive that it will stop at NOTHING to widen the gulf between its Nazi minions and ordinary people in this country. Affirmative Action is one thing, but giving Condi Rice the position of Secretary of State is... well, it's just WRONG!

If self-appointed "Black Leaders" called Colin Powell a "porch Ni**er" (they said that, not me), what are they going to say about Condi? I'll guarantee you that they ain't gonna mention her educational background, the fact that she's fluent in several foreign languages, that she came from nothing in Bumfuck, Alabama to get where she is today, and she's got a set of balls bigger than most men dangle.

Colin, you did an okay job. Good soldiering. Now go away and write some fine history books, with history seen from the inside out. You'll do an excellent job of that, because you are a fine, trustworthy man. I'll always appreciate you for the service you gave your country.

But it's time for someone else to run your former job. I believe that Condi is a superb choice. Colin, I don't mean to hurt your feelings here. I always liked you and thought you did a good job.

But I never ADMIRED you as someone who played a star position on a really good football team. You were good to carry the ball on third-and-one, get the first down and not fumble. Every team needs a reliable, go-to guy in those situations. But you weren't gonna break that play for a touchdown (whew, sports ain't my thing, I hope that was right). That wasn't your style.

Maybe I'm wrong about Condoleezza Rice being the dynamic, high-octane performer I see her as being, but I say give her a chance to PROVE me wrong. I don't believe she will. I believe that she's got The Right Stuff.

And I'll finish with a typical Acidman racist comment: If Condi Rice turns out to be a real mover and shaker in this "racist" Republican administration, how will the Democrats and the race-baiters explain that fact away? What about black families raising black daughters?

Personally, if I had a six year-old daughter now, I'd show her Condi on television and tell my daughter, "Look at HER. She's one of the most powerful people in the WORLD and she got there through hard work. You can do that, too, if you work hard enough. There's a worthy goal to pursue: Be Like Condi!"

...And I'd be talking to a white daughter. So here's to Condi... a role model for all people... and (hopefully) a great Secretary of State.

-Barry M. Goldwater-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2004, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Bah Powell is black and he is secretary of state. He is one of the very few from the Bush cabinet that has my total and unconditional support.

Maybe you don't like him because he is more cautious and likes to the job right compared to some National security adviser wich I will refer myself from mentioning since she is a worthless hag.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2004, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Condi's a badass. Anyone who wants to be comissioner of the NFL has my support.

The one thing that I wish Powell had done, was turn around and bitch slap France for stabbing him in the back. Hopefully, he will tell all in some book. France is showing it's colors has a true enemy of america. But I always liked Powell. I think, everybody liked Powell. He was a guy that really did appeal to both parties. He always said he was going to only serve 4 years, so it's no suprise to see him retire.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote