ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Fahrenheit 9/11....and a half

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2004, 11:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Fahrenheit 9/11....and a half

Michael Moore is supposedly going to start filming a follow up to his own propaganda machine of a film....

Mr. Moore is under the belief that "Fifty-one percent of the American people lacked information [in this election] and we want to educate and enlighten them...They weren't told the truth".....and who better to tell them the truth than a big fat ass with an over inflated sense of importance.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 11:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I dislike Moore. However on the same hand I like watching his movies just to watch him annoying people.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 12:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I used to be a moore hater til I saw the movie. I developed a little bit of respect for him. But nothing to be praising him like a nut.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 03:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well, when you're making shit up as you go along, there's no reason why Moore can't make a hundred movies.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 07:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Karl Rove and I are going to go gas some baby seals... you want in Exo?

Oh, Moore?

Rover and I created him... he's a pet project to make the left look like nutbars... working well...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 09:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Fahrenheit 9/11 was nothing but a Bush bashing movie IMO, It should have been called "Fahrenheit Bush". Also how does this fat piece of shit know that Bush knew or didn't know that 9/11 was going to happen before it did happen? He dosen't, so he should shut the fuck up. So know he wants to make another movie, what the fuck for? He should stop being a whiny little bitch about Bush winning and just except the fact that Bush kicked Kerry's ass in the elections. Moore is lucky that Bush isn't a crazy mother fucker that kills people who hate him.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 09:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAtista666
Moore is lucky that Bush isn't a crazy mother fucker that kills people who hate him.
Thats a point I've brought up several times. If Bush were as bad as Moore claims he is, Moore would be dead and we'd have no lie-riddled movies.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 09:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Fahrenheit 9/11 was nothing but a Bush bashing movie IMO, It should have been called "Fahrenheit Bush". Also how does this fat piece of shit know that Bush knew or didn't know that 9/11 was going to happen before it did happen? He dosen't, so he should shut the fuck up. So know he wants to make another movie, what the fuck for? He should stop being a whiny little bitch about Bush winning and just except the fact that Bush kicked Kerry's ass in the elections. Moore is lucky that Bush isn't a crazy mother fucker that kills people who hate him.
Nice post.

I dont know what the fuck Moore was thinking when he made that movie. He stated that Bush new that 9/11 was going to happen. He showed how long it was before Bush addressed the 9/11 situation. He stated that the war in Iraq was for oil. To sum things up everything he stated was BULLSHIT!

1. If Bush new 9/11 was going to happen don't you think he would have done everything in his power to stop it?

2. I think Bush showed class when he decided to finish reading to that class. (not to mention he was addressing the attacks before the second plane hit)

3. Bush was told that there WERE WMDs in Iraq. Also wernt Gas Pricese like at $1.00 when we went to war with Iraq? So why did we need oil?
Old 12 Nov 2004, 09:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I haven't seen Fahrenheit 9/11... because for the most part I try to stay out of politically controversial things... as I have no real interest in politics, and not enough energy to study up on half the shit people are arguing about these days.

All I know is, I was looking for a DVD to watch the other night, and saw a movie called 'FahrenHYPE 9/11' on the entertainment center... if someone is so willing to make a movie proving the points made in another movie wrong, then someone is telling the truth and someone is lying, for the time being, I'm gonna flow with the rest of the crowd.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 10:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg_Spear
I dont know what the fuck Moore was thinking when he made that movie. He stated that Bush new that 9/11 was going to happen. He showed how long it was before Bush addressed the 9/11 situation. He stated that the war in Iraq was for oil. To sum things up everything he stated was BULLSHIT!
"sight" I'm not gonna even bother to address this but I will clear up your other three statements.
Quote:
1. If Bush new 9/11 was going to happen don't you think he would have done everything in his power to stop it?
You know there is a report about the 9/11 events and it truely showed that there was a letter directed president Bush on wich intlligence reports stated that Osama Bin Laden might target the United States using airplanes. Moore stated this on the movie and what do you know, it appeared on the report too. You should buy it.
Quote:
2. I think Bush showed class when he decided to finish reading to that class. (not to mention he was addressing the attacks before the second plane hit)
Oh yeah sure. Our Commander in chief reads a childs book while our nation needs him the most. Oh yeah thats class.
Quote:
3. Bush was told that there WERE WMDs in Iraq. Also wernt Gas Pricese like at $1.00 when we went to war with Iraq? So why did we need oil?
He was told alright. But Cheney and rice were pushing the issue along with Bush himself to take care of some "unfinished business" Bush Sr. left behind. And about the price of oil the answer is simple. Because Hugo Chavez and Venezuela were on turnmoil and we used to get a good amount of our nation's oil supply from them. You know the failed attempt of Venezuela's rich people to recall Chavez's election simply because he was giving an opportunity for the poor to get out of that hellhole. The rich didn't liked that so here comes the bitching and whinning. The main idea was to take over the oil but since this got too much media attention they decided to leave it alone and ride the WMD pony til it died. BTW Gas was $1.20 a gallon not a dollar. The only time gas had a two diigit price was after 9/11 but only for two weeks.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 12:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm sure Bush hurried his reading up..he couldn't of stayed more than 5 more minutes after the fact..

Moore is truly pathetic..Christ man..You butchered Bush in every single true..and false way you could...and he still beat Kerry By 3 Million Votes..Doesn't he have anything better to do with his time?..Bush is in for another 4 years..just get off his fucking case..3 Million More Americans voted for Bush even after the Young Vote was supposed to go Kerry's Way..Even after everyone I've ever heard say..We're going to vote for anyone but Bush..so it's damn impressive in my book..Advice to Moore..Get a life of some sort..better yet..go hang out with all your washed up celebrity friends..
Old 13 Nov 2004, 12:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
Oh yeah sure. Our Commander in chief reads a childs book while our nation needs him the most. Oh yeah thats class.
2 things....

first, I hate Bush
second, what would you have him do? Is he going to hop in his personal fighter jet and fly over to Afghanistan and start shooting terrorists? Is he supposed to do that before or after he uses his super presidential powers to make the eart spin backwards so the planes never hit the towers?

What he did was stay and finish reading a book, there was nothing he could really do to change what had already happened....however he could decide not upset some little kids, thats what he did....it was probably the best thing he could do at the time.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 02:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I love all the hate on here about Moore. All you guys can come up with is "he's fat, he doesn't shave, he's dumb, ect.".

Hey his movie was chock full of facts. So he mixed his opionion in and created propaganda, big deal. What do you think Rove's job is? He is the best propaganda minister since Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goerbels.

And 51% of the population were informed, BTW. Over one percent were the wealthy and wanted Bush in. So maybe it is like 49-50% that are ignorant to the fact that Bush has created job loses and benefit costs to go up.

And it is no coincidence that white, blue collar voters in the South voted Bush. That's because they are racists. They still haven't gotten over the fact that owning Africans is WRONG, and thay have to do physical labor themselves. Take them out of the popular vote and maybe (just guessing here) 25-35% were not informed.

I want Moore to make another anti-Bush movie. I love it when the Bush admin. tries to discredit him and the only thing they accomplish is making Moore's movie a bigger hit and making themselves look even more guilty.

If you take away Moore's opinions in the movie you are left with just the facts. He didn't make that shit up. I guess it is still politically incorrect for someone to step up into public and THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 02:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
I love all the hate on here about Moore. All you guys can come up with is "he's fat, he doesn't shave, he's dumb, ect.".
www.bowlingfortruth.com

Quote:
Hey his movie was chock full of facts. So he mixed his opionion in and created propaganda, big deal. What do you think Rove's job is? He is the best propaganda minister since Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goerbels.
No facts. Really. Goddamn near none.

Quote:
And 51% of the population were informed, BTW. Over one percent were the wealthy and wanted Bush in. So maybe it is like 49-50% that are ignorant to the fact that Bush has created job loses and benefit costs to go up.
I realize that all of us in jesus land are not so smart... could you use smaller words for me?

Quote:
And it is no coincidence that white, blue collar voters in the South voted Bush. That's because they are racists. They still haven't gotten over the fact that owning Africans is WRONG, and thay have to do physical labor themselves. Take them out of the popular vote and maybe (just guessing here) 25-35% were not informed.
Right. Just like how those evil Republicans broke off and formed the confederacy and caused so much death and... oh... wait... till LBJ it was REPUBLICANS who were the good tolerant ones. I guess you're right tho... all the racial tirades that Bush goes on reall motivated the south to vote. Whats that? He never really talked about race? My mistake.

Quote:
If you take away Moore's opinions in the movie you are left with just the facts. He didn't make that shit up. I guess it is still politically incorrect for someone to step up into public and THINK FOR THEMSELVES.
If thinking for yourself means complete fabrication... and fabrication is in fact, fact, and being PC is telling the truth...

Uhh...

Look. I'm too much of a dumb ol' conservative to understand yer big ol' words thar. I'm going to Karl Roves place to club some seals. I gotta remember my Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Membership Card.

You call me ignorant. You made my shit list. I usually tolerate diversity of thought (Unlike most Liberals) but you're pushing me.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 02:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_

I want Moore to make another anti-Bush movie. I love it when the Bush admin. tries to discredit him and the only thing they accomplish is making Moore's movie a bigger hit and making themselves look even more guilty.

Coloring it all with his opinions makes it propaganda....like you said.
If Moore would admit that it was propaganda and not a true documentary....then I would have no problem with him.