ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Unbelievable

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Nov 2004, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Unbelievable

U.S. National - AP

Ground Zero Suicide Driven by Election

1 hour, 58 minutes ago U.S. National - AP

NEW YORK - A 25-year-old man from Georgia who was apparently distraught over President Bush (news - web sites)'s re-election shot and killed himself at ground zero. Andrew Veal's body was found Saturday morning inside the off-limits site, said Steve Coleman, a spokesman for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. A shotgun was found nearby, but no suicide note was found, Coleman said.

Veal's mother said her son was upset about the result of the presidential election and had driven to New York, Gus Danese, president of the Port Authority Police Benevolent Association, told The New York Times in Sunday's editions.

Friends said Veal worked in a computer lab at the University of Georgia and was planning to marry.

"I'm absolutely sure it's a protest," Mary Anne Mauney, Veal's supervisor at the lab, told The Daily News. "I don't know what made him commit suicide, but where he did it was symbolic."

Police were investigating how Veal entered the former World Trade Center site, which is protected by high fences and owned by the Port Authority.
Old 07 Nov 2004, 01:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Nope. The Democrats don't sometimes resemble a religious cult. They don't have suicidal maniacs in their ranks.

I really don't understand that kind of behavior. This is the United States of America. It's NOT a third-world banana republic where a dictator can take over and rule with an iron fist, with the military to back him up, no matter what the people think. The Left seems to believe that we're on the brink of becoming a nation ruled by jack-booted thugs.

I call bullshit! George Bush IS NOT Hitler, and if you think he is, you're out of your fucking mind. Plus, how can you people call him a "moron" and a "chimp" and then accuse him of launching the most Machivallian, sinister, complicated and devious scheme in the history of the country?

Oh. That was all Karl Rove? Whatever.

Darwin Award candidates just keep rolling in.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2004, 02:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

This guy was probaby cracked to start with. and there are nutjobs on BOTH sides Trev

Last edited by Dade; 07 Nov 2004 at 02:21 PM.
Dade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 08:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Nope. The Democrats don't sometimes resemble a religious cult. They don't have suicidal maniacs in their ranks.
There are idiots who think their political party is a cult on both sides Trev. There are conservatives that sre so displicably dedicated to their party that they'll kill for it and so do democrats. Thats call fanatism and there are tons of em on both ranks.
Quote:
I really don't understand that kind of behavior. This is the United States of America. It's NOT a third-world banana republic where a dictator can take over and rule with an iron fist, with the military to back him up, no matter what the people think. The Left seems to believe that we're on the brink of becoming a nation ruled by jack-booted thugs.
Ah gee let me see. Would you be upset if you have an incompetent boss or supervisor who makes desicions based on poor judgement and more than poor common sense and he STILL keeps his job after all his incompetent behavior? Or even better, would you be mad if a democrat gets re-elected? And the bootleg thug comment, you seem to be more accurate right there.
Quote:
I call bullshit! George Bush IS NOT Hitler, and if you think he is, you're out of your fucking mind.
No he's not. Hitler had a little mustage and he is not related to him. He is on a league of his own. At least Hitler had a motive (at least on his mind) to do what he did. Bush doesn't have a mind to do it. Cheney is the one treating him like the brainless puppet he is.
Quote:
Plus, how can you people call him a "moron" and a "chimp" and then accuse him of launching the most Machivallian, sinister, complicated and devious scheme in the history of the country?
The very same way you republicans called Clinton all the names you could possibly think of. And let's not forget how hard you guys tried to get off the office after the Lewinsky scandal.

I find this funny. A guy commits suicide in the business center of New York city (WTC) kinda reminds me of the great depression days where investor jumped off the Wall Street buildings commiting suicide. I wonder how close are we from this?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 11:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

in his suicide note he never once mentioned the outcome of the election as being the reason he killed himself.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2004, 02:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

yeah why just cause he killed himself at ground zero means it was cause of bush...it wasnt in his note. maybe he couldnt take the pain of losing a loved one in 9/11 and he wanted to end it and wanted to do it there
Old 10 Nov 2004, 02:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Everyone needs to get over the Bush Kerry thing. Bush won la dee da be happy and move on with your lives.
Old 11 Nov 2004, 11:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Everyone needs to get over the Bush Kerry thing. Bush won la dee da be happy and move on with your lives.
Well if he killed himself because Bush won the election than obviously suicide was his way of moving on with his life
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2004, 11:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash
obviously suicide was his way of moving on with his life
that part of the sentence made me go crosseyed
Old 12 Nov 2004, 12:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash
Well if he killed himself because Bush won the election than obviously suicide was his way of moving on with his life
This is greatest advice of all time.

Oh, and GR, their wouldn't have been any need to impeach clinton if he hadn't purgered himself in a federal court, didn't use the white house has his personal whore delivery service, and didn't aks the burning question "what the meaning of the word is is." Still, he lost his lisence to practice law, which shouldn't be underestimated in considering what sort of bullshit he was trying to pull.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote