ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

DOOM At the DU!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Nov 2004, 12:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default DOOM At the DU!

Threads on the Democratic Underground right now =D

-- We're rmoving to Canada
-- Resistance or secession?
-- Poll: Where will you move to if Bush wins?
-- If * prevails, I hope the draft is announced by the end of the year...
-- Get ready for the return of the Dark Age.
-- Doom! DOOOM!!!
-- People, we should have stormed the polling places...
-- They are gonna f*cking steal it and there is NOTHING we can do about it.
-- Anybody drunk yet?

Awwwww yeah!

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 08:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I just love that we've finally delivered the big "Shut Up" to those soapbox squawkers...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 09:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

There's a forum called Democratic Underground?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 09:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yeah it's filled with Wackos for what I've heard.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 09:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
Yeah it's filled with Wackos for what I've heard.
I'm gonna have to check this place out, or at least see if there's a Green Party Underground
Old 03 Nov 2004, 09:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Er, whats the point of this thread now??
Old 03 Nov 2004, 09:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

The hell I know. Lately MOTM has turned into. Let's Bash democratic followers.
Old 03 Nov 2004, 09:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Hmm... and I thought this was objectional intellectual debating on specific topics..
Old 03 Nov 2004, 09:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Bah I gave up n that issue a long time ago*
Old 03 Nov 2004, 09:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Democratic followers? Try bashing anyone who doesn't agree with Bush... this whole forum's turned into PWF's version of the Swift Vote Vet campaign, all I've seen in MOTM is liberal bashing and threads posting Bush quotes that are supposed to show how much a great president he is. It's borderline ass kissing if you ask me, I believe in standing for your beliefs but enough is enough already.

Hopefully we'll get some non-political posts in here soon, always got that Petterson thing to debate over
Old 03 Nov 2004, 09:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Oh yeah that case is getting interesting.
Old 03 Nov 2004, 10:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bob
Hopefully we'll get some non-political posts in here soon, always got that Petterson thing to debate over
Heres to hoping....
Old 03 Nov 2004, 11:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

It doesn't surprise me that they'd melt down.

Hell they closed the site off at least twice during election night
Old 04 Nov 2004, 04:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Oh Shut the fuck up.

I'm the only person who takes time to post in here... whose fault is that?

Certainly not mine. Are you all invalids? Can you see the thread posting button? I'm the sole conservative who posts regularly in here and if you people can't handle being dissagreed with than go live under a rock. I've allowed everyone to speak, nobody has been silenced since that DU asshole Page was outed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bob
I believe in standing for your beliefs but enough is enough already.
So, I guess you guys shouldn't be talking about liberal crap either, right?

If you guys want to post something, POST IT.

Do not treat me like I'm supposed to be some sort of balanced and unbiased reporter. I'm not here to do that. Post whatever you want, I'm gonna have an opinion no matter what, so will you. You are all perfectly capable of posting whatever you want, just as I can present a rebuttal. You can rebut as well, thats what we've been doing in here.

Christwagons... just deal with it.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2004, 04:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Your entitled to your opinion Trev but you can't start threads with bashing just because the people doesn't agree with whatever the retard you guys re-elected for president does.

Before you do a comeback yes I do the same thing but it was mainly because I got tired of your one sided threads so I joined the andwagon representing the side that was taking the bashing. I would of done the same thing if there woulf od been threads bashing conservatives.