ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Election predictions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2004, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Election predictions

How do you think this election will go down?

Popular vote: 51-48 Bush

Electoral vote: 344-194 Bush
Old 01 Nov 2004, 05:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Kerry 278, Bush 246...

Popular Vote: Bush 50, Kerry 48, Others 2.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I think Kerry will win the popular vote which; should technically entitle him to being president as he woul dget more votes but I see Bush winning the Electoral College votes and that's all that's really needed in order to win the election.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I have to Agree with Trev.. I think this is Kerry's Election..
Old 01 Nov 2004, 10:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm going with Kerry in this. I think he's gonna pull this off.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 10:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

LMAO Bush 50% on popular vote. Trev expects the same results but backwards like last elections.

Meh I do agree with him on the electoral vote but I think the margain is gonna be smaller.

Kerry 270 Bush 254

Popular Vote.

Kerry 49 Bush 47 Nader 4

I honestly don't expect Kerry to win over 50% on popular vote. So thats my take on this

Coleman's expectations are highly unrealistic.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 07:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
LMAO Bush 50% on popular vote. Trev expects the same results but backwards like last elections.

Meh I do agree with him on the electoral vote but I think the margain is gonna be smaller.

Kerry 270 Bush 254

Popular Vote.

Kerry 49 Bush 47 Nader 4

I honestly don't expect Kerry to win over 50% on popular vote. So thats my take on this

Coleman's expectations are highly unrealistic.
Looking at Coleman's, Sweet Tooth's, and Trev's predictions, I must say I find Norm's to be the most likely to happen. If for no other reason than because his adds up to 538. Why are you two hiding electoral votes?

I actually see Bush winning this by 10 electoral votes.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 08:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
Looking at Coleman's, Sweet Tooth's, and Trev's predictions, I must say I find Norm's to be the most likely to happen. If for no other reason than because his adds up to 538. Why are you two hiding electoral votes?

I actually see Bush winning this by 10 electoral votes.
We are not hiding electoral votes. There are a few where Nader wins. Bush will not win this elections unless another screw up happens wich I see it very VERY likely.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 08:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO I hop you're joking about Nader winning votes. This implies he will either get a good amount of votes from a state that bases it on percentages or that he, God forbid, wins a state.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 08:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
LMAO I hop you're joking about Nader winning votes. This implies he will either get a good amount of votes from a state that bases it on percentages or that he, God forbid, wins a state.
Uh Dude Nader won one electoral vote in Florida in 2000 if memory doesn't fail me.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

have you noticed how the Bush supporters are the ones saying Bush is going to lose, while the Kerry supports are saying Kerry is going to lose?

just something I've noticed.....
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nader didn't receive any electoral votes in 2000, fyi.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
have you noticed how the Bush supporters are the ones saying Bush is going to lose, while the Kerry supports are saying Kerry is going to lose?

just something I've noticed.....
This is how much fath they have on their candidates.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

I recall Nader getting 1 vote because one of Gore's electors turned on him.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
I recall Nader getting 1 vote because one of Gore's electors turned on him.
nope
Nader got jack

I think the last indipendant to get an electoral vote was Perot...who I would vote for if he would run again