ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

What Did You Expect?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2004, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default What Did You Expect?

I hope the Presidential election next week is not close, no matter who wins. It has all the signs of a complete fiasco already.

Quote:
Democrats in Florida already are pursuing nine election-related lawsuits, accusing state election officials of conspiring to disenfranchise minority voters. Led by the Florida Democratic Party, the People for the American Way, the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees and the AFL-CIO, the lawsuits target, among others, Florida Secretary of State Glenda Hood, who was appointed by Republican Gov. Jeb Bush, President Bush's brother.
Pardon me while I puke.

First of all, "disenfranchisement" is not a real word. I believe that Jesse Jackson created it in one of his frequent fits of lunacy. Second, being unable to figure out a ballot is YOUR FAULT, not somebody else's. Third, look at who is behind the lawsuits--- liberals and unions.

Big Surprise.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote