ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

A Tale Of Two Polls...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2004, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default A Tale Of Two Polls...

Just take a look at these two survey/poll results and draw your own conclusions about who'd make a better President.

John Kerry?

Quote:
"Nearly 9 out of 10 people in France would support John Kerry if they could vote in the U.S. election, according to a poll published Friday, Reuters reported from Paris.

The poll came as no surprise in the country that led opposition to the war and whose people were derided as "cheese-eating surrender monkeys" by America's Republicans.

But it underlined concern abroad over U.S. policies and highlighted the gulf that has opened between the United States and France.

Eighty-seven percent of French people would back Kerry and 13 percent would vote for Bush, according to the poll by the CSA research group and published by La Croix newspaper."
Or

George Bush?

Quote:
"An unscientific survey of U.S. military personnel shows they support President Bush for re-election by a 4-to-1 ratio. Two-thirds of those responding said John Kerry's anti-war activities after he returned from Vietnam make them less likely to vote for him.

In the survey of more than 4,000 full-time and part-time troops, 73% said they would vote for Bush if the election were held today; 18% said they would vote for Kerry. Of the respondents, 59% identified themselves as Republicans, 20% as independents and 13% as Democrats.

The survey was conducted Sept. 15-28 by the Army Times Publishing Co., which distributes the weekly newspapers Army Times, Navy Times, Air Force Times and Marine Corps Times."
Hmmmm....who would you rather become President, especially in a time of war? The guy supported by the cheese-eating surrender monkeys or the man supported by our troops?

That's not exactly a hard call to make...

Put another way...

Who do you trust to fight the war on terror? John Kerry, who's supported by the French or George Bush, who's supported by the troops?

or even...

If America's troops trust George Bush to fight the war on terrorism, shouldn't you?

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2004, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

There are many more issues than the war on terror. I am sick of people mentioning this same thing over and over. The arguments are just going in circles and it is tiring.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2004, 08:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I don't trust GWB in the war of terror, I'm sorry but I really do not. By telling terrorists to "bring it" and referring to Iraq and North Korea as "an axis of evil" I think he pissed off alot of people. Ever since we invaded Iraq there's been weekly terrorist attacks in the country. It's only a matter of time before they come to us. No, I do not feel safe under Bush. I believe that Kerry has the support of other nations, as the polls have shown. This country needs as many allies as it can get in order to root out terrorism so I believe that this country would at least stand a better chance under John Kerry.
David is offline   Reply With Quote