ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

John Kerry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2004, 04:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default John Kerry

Maybe he WAS a war hero. I doubt it and I tend to side with the Swift Boat Veterans on this topic, but I may be wrong. Perhaps Kerry DID distinguish himself so brilliantly in four months that he won more medals than people I know who fought for TWO YEARS in that war. Perhaps he DID earn three purple hearts without ever showing a scar for any of them. Yeah... PERHAPS.

My Father remembers the Vietnam war very clearly and has many friends who fought in it. The ones I know who have Purple Hearts got the shit blown out of them in intense firefights. Kerry didn't. He got Purple Hearts for scratches.

One friend of the family has some really interesting scars on both legs. They are puckered holes caused by AK-47 bullets. He's happy to tell you the story about how he got ambushed one day and shot clean through the thigh first and thought that his femoral artery might be pierced because he was bleeding so badly. He jumped up and ran anyway, with bullets flying all around him. He got hit AGAIN, this time in the other leg, with an AK round through the calf.

He told me that fear and adrenelin are wonderful things. When you REALLY BELIEVE that you're GONNA DIE, bullets that go in-and-out don't stop you. He fell down before he arrived at the extraction point, and he couldn't get up again. Too much blood loss. But his buddies came back and hauled him onto the helicopter.

He spent three months in a hospital after that. He still walks with a bad limp today. That calf-wound took a lot of muscle and gristle with it. It damn near blew his leg off.

Yeah, John. Tell me a story like THAT ONE, hero.

-Dirty Harry-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

WallsOJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
Maybe he WAS a war hero. I doubt it and I tend to side with the Swift Boat Veterans on this topic, but I may be wrong. Perhaps Kerry DID distinguish himself so brilliantly in four months that he won more medals than people I know who fought for TWO YEARS in that war. Perhaps he DID earn three purple hearts without ever showing a scar for any of them. Yeah... PERHAPS.

My Father remembers the Vietnam war very clearly and has many friends who fought in it. The ones I know who have Purple Hearts got the shit blown out of them in intense firefights. Kerry didn't. He got Purple Hearts for scratches.

One friend of the family has some really interesting scars on both legs. They are puckered holes caused by AK-47 bullets. He's happy to tell you the story about how he got ambushed one day and shot clean through the thigh first and thought that his femoral artery might be pierced because he was bleeding so badly. He jumped up and ran anyway, with bullets flying all around him. He got hit AGAIN, this time in the other leg, with an AK round through the calf.

He told me that fear and adrenelin are wonderful things. When you REALLY BELIEVE that you're GONNA DIE, bullets that go in-and-out don't stop you. He fell down before he arrived at the extraction point, and he couldn't get up again. Too much blood loss. But his buddies came back and hauled him onto the helicopter.

He spent three months in a hospital after that. He still walks with a bad limp today. That calf-wound took a lot of muscle and gristle with it. It damn near blew his leg off.

Yeah, John. Tell me a story like THAT ONE, hero.

-Dirty Harry-
who cares?

all what matters:

kerry served honorably

bush got drunk honorably

end of story
WallsOJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Kerry's daughters have said that he to has the scars to prove his injuries. Of course I'm sure you'd see them as sincere either. Maybe a photo of kerry naked will prove to you he got injured in Vietnam. Oh well, at least he actually showed up for duty and fought in the war instead of showing up and then no-showing for a month.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2004, 01:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Bush's time in the service has been put on trial numerous times.....he has been open with his service records and there is nothing new that has been brought to light.....now, as a matter of fact, there is no reason to continue to say that Bush no showed as there is no record stating that.....his military records are in order and that should be the end of the story......

Kerry's time in the service was spent in a war.....war is something that those of us fortunate enough to never have been through one cannot understand.....somehow, he managed to be awarded three purple hearts.....he served our country, and I cannot deny that.....he got off with "scratches" compared to many others that received purple hearts, that much is true.....but he saw and went through the same things that every man that was there went through.....

Bush never ran on his military record.....

Kerry wanted to, but I believe his campaign has now realized that the purple hearts issue is not a good one for him to stand on when you consider what he did after coming home from the war.....

it is my opinion, and I believe I have the right to state my opinion, that John Kerry treated his country in a far worse manner by coming home and being one of the heads of the veterans against the war.....by taking someone else's purple hearts that they won and throwing them onto the lawn of the White House.....you see, he was obviously proud enough of his that he didn't want to relinquish them, but he was adamant that someone's sacrifice must go over that wrought iron fence.....

now that I have stated my opinion, I must also state this.....we are priviledged to live in a country that allows both men and women to have the choice to serve in the military.....a country that allows us to voice our opinions on whether war is right or wrong.....a country that does not consider someone a traitor for throwing back their medals.....nor does that country consider someone that serves in the reserves a traitor either.....

the records of both men have been established.....one was fortunate enough not to have to go to war, the other chose to go and then complain about it.....it was thirty five years ago.....people grow up, they change their stances on issues.....

John Kerry went to Vietnam by choice, then said he was against the war once he got to come home.....he voted for the US to take up arms against Iraq and now says he changed his mind.....seems like maybe he hasn't changed his stance at all.....he's for it until it doesn't serve him anymore and then he's against it.....difference is, he doesn't get to throw someone else's medals on the lawn of the White House this time.....

my Uncle spent 22 months in Vietnam as an 18 year old.....he never came home and threw his (or anybody else's) medals over the fence.....he is not proud of the war in Vietnam, but he did not disgrace his country upon his return from said war.....he has never put his purple heart on display in an office, and he rarely will ever talk about the atrocities of that war.....he doesn't need to.....neither did John Kerry.....I'd tell you what he has said about Kerry's "three purple hearts", but I don't use that type of language.....regardless.....

Walls, you said

Quote:
Kerry served honorably
yes, he did.....but what he did after coming home shows no honor, only disgrace.....

Quote:
Bush got drunk honorably
a matter of public record, to which Bush has freely admitted that he did drink and he did do drugs.....let's see if Kerry ever got drunk or smoked the hash while he was in the military.....oh, that's right.....we won't ever know, because John Kerry will not allow his service records to become public knowledge.....

if you want to run based upon your service record, so be it.....let's see the entire record.....if you want to run saying that you are a war hero, so be it.....let's talk about the times that you weren't a war hero.....

David, the records are there.....Bush showed when he was supposed to show.....

it was thirty five years ago.....time to let it go.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2004, 12:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
a matter of public record, to which Bush has freely admitted that he did drink and he did do drugs.....let's see if Kerry ever got drunk or smoked the hash while he was in the military.....oh, that's right.....we won't ever know, because John Kerry will not allow his service records to become public knowledge.....
Bush had his driving records destroyed, along with the minutes of the meetings he had as Gvernor of Texas.

Badmouthing Kerry for not releasing records is kinda shady since Bush used his power to have his destroyed.
Old 05 Oct 2004, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

MY grandfather served in Vietnam and he can tell you stories scarier than the story you just narrated here. He can tell you things that can make anyone with a strong stomach feel weak on their legs. He can't even hear a baby crying cause he'll start to cry too remebering all those things that have happened to him. I don't need to narrate his stories here since thats a private matter. But one thing is for sure. I really respect Joh Kerry's records. It's a sad contrast with Mr. Bush's since he was all the things I hate about people.

One thing is for sure here. This is not a "Let's compare Vietnam stories" The SBVT are a bunch of lying fags who have been discovered and headed for the hills when the heat was on. I respect all veterans who fought for our country in Vietnam including Kerry. But I despise the SBVT for turning tehir backs on their conrads in battle.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2004, 09:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^lol, oh and Kerry didn't turn his back on an entire country. Kerry has done so many horrid things and said so many unretractable comments. You do know he's a war hero, for vietnam, In Vietnam, in their war museum. Proudly distinguishing him as a major force in their victory against america. I guess SBVT don't get the first amendment though. That only applies to ppl slandering bush

But hey, my old man joined the navy before he got drafted. He served his country. He put in four years in wonderfull tennesse. Does that make him a traitor? Shit, he's from fucking england anyway. Kerry's a farce.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote