ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Lovely.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2004, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Lovely.

http://www.memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD79104

Such love coming from the "Religon of Peace." I am sick of these people and their rhetoric. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who does not see that these people are nothing but hate filled troll-cunts needs to wake up before I go Jihad on their asses.

I'm tired of it, so damned tired. I feel no sympathy for the plight of these people, and, to be honest, they aren't worth the life of even one American soldier. We shouldn't have rescued these rat bastards from Saddam.

They can all burn in hell where they belong.

-Dirty Harry-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2004, 07:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry

Such love coming from the "Religon of Peace." I am sick of these people and their rhetoric. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who does not see that these people are nothing but hate filled troll-cunts needs to wake up before I go Jihad on their asses.

I'm tired of it, so damned tired. I feel no sympathy for the plight of these people, and, to be honest, they aren't worth the life of even one American soldier. We shouldn't have rescued these rat bastards from Saddam.

-Dirty Harry-
You probably haven't taken into consideration that they only aired the responses that were negative. For all your talk about sensationalism in the media, you really seem to buy into the "evil muslim" stigma that they like to portray.
Old 29 Sep 2004, 12:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:

-Dirty Harry-
And if someone did an American piece about shaking hands with a Muslim...do you really think the results would be much different? You'd get hundreds of Joe Bob Rednecks on camera saying "If I ever met me an A-rab, I'd punch him square in the mouth"

America is no better about such things than any other part of the world....
Old 29 Sep 2004, 12:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

oh here's a new flash,

THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING AND HATING EACH OTHER FOR OVER 2,000 YEARS.

Yep. All this shit goes all the way back to when nomadic tribes fought with each other and went different ways over the stories of Allah or God. It's pathetic to think it's ever going to stop anyways. Personally, I could care less, as long as they don't bother me. But I know it's not going to go down that way. There is going to be a war, a global war, between islam and the rest of the world sooner or later.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2004, 05:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Guys... this isn't some big american media thing... this is SAUDI tv... this comes from a site with the motto of "Bridging the language gap between the Middle East and the West." I seriously doubt that the Saudis and this organization want to make Muslims look bad. These are sick, sick people and I'm tired of having to be sympathetic to their plight.

Sure, only the extremists are rabid hateful demon-spawn... the Saudis got that one percent and made themselves look bad....

Its ingrained into their culture... and I have no doubt that they will start World War III... If they haven't already... could the first shot have been 9/11?

Last edited by Trevelbond; 29 Sep 2004 at 05:51 PM.
Old 29 Sep 2004, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

That still doesn't justify generalizing "Hate-filled" Muslims in one category...did it ever occur that not every one from this reglion or geographic is like this?? Sheesh...
Old 30 Sep 2004, 12:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
That still doesn't justify generalizing "Hate-filled" Muslims in one category...did it ever occur that not every one from this reglion or geographic is like this?? Sheesh...
Then where the hell is the outrage from the moderates that are supposed to be everywhere? I hear virtually NONE.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 12:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

What about that guy in the olympics? I think it was in Judo, but he refused to fight against a jew because he refused to accept them as ppl. It was ridiculous. And he wasn't some terrorist nut either, he was on the olympic freaking team. And last I heard, his country fully suported his decision. Anyone else know about this? I can't be bothered to go digging up news right now. Find it Trev, Find it

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2004, 12:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
Anyone else know about this? I can't be bothered to go digging up news right now. Find it Trev, Find it
BAM~!

http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml...toryID=6169520
Old 30 Sep 2004, 12:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Guys... this isn't some big american media thing... this is SAUDI tv... this comes from a site with the motto of "Bridging the language gap between the Middle East and the West." I seriously doubt that the Saudis and this organization want to make Muslims look bad. These are sick, sick people and I'm tired of having to be sympathetic to their plight.
Has it ever occured to you that even if this isn't a FOX afiiliated network, they could easly handle the public reactions as well. Media can alter the points of view very seemless and if you're not sharp you could fall for their traps.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2004, 01:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
Has it ever occured to you that even if this isn't a FOX afiiliated network, they could easly handle the public reactions as well. Media can alter the points of view very seemless and if you're not sharp you could fall for their traps.
So you can tell me that beyond a shadow of a doubt this is all bullshit. Even though Israeli and American flags are burned on a daily basis out there. Even though I hear about everything being blamed on the "JOOOOS" and every reaction I hear is Jihad, Jihad, Jihad.

Can you give me any evidence that this has been a flase report, and that Islamists want something other than death upon the Jewish race?

Here is one. http://www.freemuslims.org/

Even these folks are saying that alot of Muslims are nuts, and that they haven't rejected terrorism.

I also submit to you the undenyable fact that the vast majority of terrorist attacks are commited by Muslims, specifically against other religious groups. I also suggest that you watch the 5 videos of executions on michaelsavage.com commited by Hitlers in Headscarfs.

Basically, something is very wrong in the Islamic world.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 01:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Not all terrorist activity is by Muslim people tho

Abortion clinics tend to get bombed by whitey...middle age white men and women who disagree with the practice of abortion, so they decide to blow up the buildings they take place in
Ireland has been filled with terrorist activity mostly by the IRA, car bombings etc....
Not a whole lot of Muslims in the IRA
The most notorious killers of all time have been white.
The people responsible for the greatest atrocities of all time have been white.
A group of extremists do not define a people.

If you hate all Muslims because of the terrorists who are responsible for all those people dying, then you can hate me because my family has a lot of german blood. Hitler and the Nazis were German too, so I must go around killing Jewish people too right? Hell, you can hate my best friend because his family is practicing Muslims...even tho he has proudly served in the Marines.

Or you can realize how wrong you are being.

Hate begets Hate. End the cycle.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 09:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

People tend to create an impression based on a few extremists idiots. Not all muslims are "evil" but since all you see is a bunch of wacked out imbeciles on the media flapping their gums and carrying assault weapons then it means ALL of the Muslims must die.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2004, 01:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I think we should just stay out of the Saudi and Jewish war. They have always hated each other and always will. They are just different sides of the same coin and no matter how much we interfere they will always try to exterminate each other. I say let them have at it as long as they stay away from us.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 06:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Not all terrorist activity is by Muslim people tho

Abortion clinics tend to get bombed by whitey...middle age white men and women who disagree with the practice of abortion, so they decide to blow up the buildings they take place in
They are religious extemists. The problem with Islam is religious extremism. Are there more christian extremeists than Muslim extremists?

Quote:
Ireland has been filled with terrorist activity mostly by the IRA, car bombings etc....
Not a whole lot of Muslims in the IRA
Has there been recent violence in Ireland? I don't know mush about this...

Quote:
The most notorious killers of all time have been white.
The most recent serial killers that I know of were black Muslim extremists... but this isn't about race. This is about the mass perversion of a religion and something being seriouly wrong.

Quote:
The people responsible for the greatest atrocities of all time have been white.
A group of extremists do not define a people.
They are allowing themselves to be defined by remaining silent. One example is the Abu Ghraib scandal... some americans did some very stupid shit and took some nekkid pictures of prisioners... its STILL in the headlines. Terrorists behead people? No big deal... Its already gone... So is the outrage... if it ever existed.

Quote:
If you hate all Muslims because of the terrorists who are responsible for all those people dying, then you can hate me because my family has a lot of german blood. Hitler and the Nazis were German too, so I must go around killing Jewish people too right? Hell, you can hate my best friend because his family is practicing Muslims...even tho he has proudly served in the Marines.

Or you can realize how wrong you are being.

Hate begets Hate. End the cycle.
Let me clarify. I do not hate these people. I am saying, however, that something is very wrong right now in the Muslim world. Nobody will address it for fear of not being PC. That is not something I worry about though. I am sincerely sorry if I offended you, Kurt, but something needs to be done, and things need to be said. If a loudmouth asshole like me won't say it... nobody will.

I am not calling for war, I am not calling for anything but change. I feel strongly that this type of thought is spreading culture wide.