ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Campaign PWF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2004, 02:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Campaign PWF

Here is an idea fellas...

Lets see who knows Bush the best...and who knows Kerry the best.

Have those 2 posters present their respective candidates stances in the best way they can...

then stage an election

Cross promo with OT...maybe get some fresh blood up in here. Maybe get some people interested in the process.

Thoughts?
Old 21 Sep 2004, 02:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'd nominate oeo and trev for Bush, if they'd represent him...

I don't know who to nominate to represent Kerry, because I don't think anyone in america knows who he is or what he's about or what his stance is on anything LLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

actually, I know a lot about Kerry, prolly more than I should, which I find scarry and disturbing that I would go to so much trouble to study up on someone that I can't stand.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2004, 02:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
I'd nominate oeo and trev for Bush, if they'd represent him...

I don't know who to nominate to represent Kerry, because I don't think anyone in america knows who he is or what he's about or what his stance is on anything LLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

actually, I know a lot about Kerry, prolly more than I should, which I find scarry and disturbing that I would go to so much trouble to study up on someone that I can't stand.
I like to knwo as much as I can about both candidates...it makes for a more informed decision IMO...

I think Sweet Tooth and UT Tombstone are really the strongest Kerry voices up here....
Old 21 Sep 2004, 08:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
I think Sweet Tooth and UT Tombstone are really the strongest Kerry voices up here....
Don't look at me.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2004, 10:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'd have no problem representing Bush.....I think, though, that we would have to look at it in a different manner, you know.....some of the stuff we've been saying is just rehashed crap.....

I'm actually working on a comparison between them for the class that my wife and I teach.....it's a struggle, because I dislike so much of what Kerry stands....er.....doesn't stand....er....well, you get the point......but this would actually probably give me a better perspective to talk to the kids about.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2004, 10:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm not afilliated with any party why should I represent Kerry?
Old 21 Sep 2004, 12:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
I'm not afilliated with any party why should I represent Kerry?
if you don't want to...don't do it..its really pretty simple...hardly needed 2 posts for you to make that point
Old 21 Sep 2004, 12:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Do we actually have any Kerry supporters?
Old 21 Sep 2004, 01:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think there are a couple.....UT, Walls.....Brokenlamp, although he doesn't show up very often at all anymore.....there could be a few more.....we haven't had too many people in MOTM in a while now.....

no offense to Walls, but I suggest you don't get too deeply involved.....you're a good guy, but I think you'd be in over your head in a real debate setting......

edit.....I don't know that UT is a Kerry supporter as much as he is just against Bush......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 21 Sep 2004 at 01:17 PM.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2004, 01:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

"sigh" alrigh I'll do it. But we have to keep it clean. Thats my only stipulation. No SBVT or 257 bullshit or attacks of any shape.
Old 21 Sep 2004, 01:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Tooth...I'm just talking about a straight down the line presentation of where each candidate stands on the issues...I figure the posters from MOTM can present the issues...since the candidates themselves are dead set agaisnt telling us.

I want to see a clean presentation..
no one mentioning "flip flopping"
no one mentioning "Vietnam"
no mentioning Cheney being evil
no mentioning Haliburton
no one mentioning anythig to do with the candidates past...just issues...

for the record, I'd just like to state you shold not vote one way or the other just to be voting against the other guy.
Old 21 Sep 2004, 01:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Can I say Cheney is the Boogie man?
Old 21 Sep 2004, 01:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Although I have registered with the Democratic party, I have no loyalty towards any. After seeing what Bush has done, and hearing what Kerry proposes to do, and hoping that he can unfuck what Bush has done, I support him.

But, what they say means nothing. I listened to what Bush said in 2000, and I though, this guy will kick ass. Instead he has created high unemployment, let an attack on the U.S, occur, hurt our military, and help spread the anti-U.S. setiment around the Earth.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2004, 10:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^you do know that the unemployment rate is the same as it was when clinton ran in 96? The same unemployment rate that he was so proud of?

And I doubt anyone thinks ST and UT are anything but liberals. But, I've seen this happen many times when you call someone who is painfully liberal, a liberal. They always respond with something along the lines of "Well, I really consider myself a middle of the road, moderate/undecided voter." Similar to what Kerry is claiming he is. Even though his voting record has him rated the number 1 liberal in the senate

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2004, 11:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Listen Exo I am not a democrat. I don't even fit on their profile.