ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

What are your political views on...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2004, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fallen to the Dark Side

SavageYoda is on a distinguished road
Cool What are your political views on...

Abortion?
Yes, No, to an extent, or undecided?

Gay Marriage?

Taxes?
Should we be taxed on everything that we are being taxed on now?
How would you change it?

What the government should have control of, and what the government should keep out of?

(You do not have to answer all the questions in one post or at all.)
SavageYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 04:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Abortion?
No, abortion=murder

Gay Marriage?
I view it as their right. I have no intention of participating in this, but I will leave it to the gays.

Taxes?
I think we should lower the income taxes across the board and raise luxary taxes.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Abortion.
It really depends. I would not approve an abortion if the fetus is more than three months old.

Gay Marriage.
I do support it. It's actually a Civil union anyways. By banning Gay Marriages you are introduching church values to the goverment directly violating the separation of church and state.

Taxes
We should raises taxes on alcohol and tobacco and be a more equal goverment when it comes with tax returns.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fallen to the Dark Side

Abortion?

To an extent. Regardless of my beliefs, they are my own, and not every woman (in this case), will agree with me. I think abortion is wrong for the most part, but at the same time it takes up where natural selection lost through the invention of new medications. If a woman is raped, if she chose to abort the child, that will be between her and God. If a girl 17 and under chose to abort, under certain circumstances, ($$$) I would agree. Or even if it would cost a mother her own life if she where to give birth, I would agree. All these and other similar circumstances I can accept and I believe it is between the mother & God if she chooses to do so. In other words, I wouldn't condemn it.

But if a woman does so as a form of birth control, then I am strongly apposed to her reasoning. If a married woman had an abortion, I would not ever support her reasoning. And if a married woman or any other woman had an abortion to cover up a lie, I would condemn her reasoning.

I would only change my mind if a married woman was rapped and was too unsure about her husband's emotions. This is because allot of married men do not get sexual feelings for their wives once they find out they where rapped. Even worse feelings if they find out their wives was raped and impregnated.
Old 17 Sep 2004, 05:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Abortion

To an extent. If someone was raped then they should be able to use it, but people shouldn't be using it as a form of birthcontrol.

Gay Marriage

I don't really see what's wrong with it. Let the gays get married.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 06:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Abortion:
Yes, to an extent. 1.) Rape 2.) Endangers the mother (no courage) 3.) The baby won't lead a normal life.

Taxes:
Undo what Bush did, and do it the right way. Lower on middle and lower class only. Raise it on the high class. They can afford it and always never pay it anyway.

Govt.
Everything that has been deregulated during the Regan, Bush Sr., and Bush Jr. admins. needs to regulated again to prevent further corporate corruption/scandals.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 09:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fallen to the Dark Side

Gay Marriage?

No. But I view this with my religious reasons, which to me, is more important then my political beliefs.

Now hear me out before you get irate with me, I think the government should not have any say over marriage nor recognize marriage as other than being a family. I don't think marriage is anyone's business other then the two people who marry and God. A husband and a wife should be seen as two separate identities in the eyes of our government, but as one union in the eyes of God.

Marriage is a gift of God, not of government. And since we see this huge need to keep religion out of the government's concern, marriage should not be recognized by government law but God's law.

Fear... fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to voting for John Kerry, because hate blinds you.
John Kerry as president leads to suffering.
Old 19 Sep 2004, 04:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Abortion?
YES, I dont have a problem with the parent deciding to abort a pregnancy as long as its early in the pregnancy and its the decision of the mother/father only.

Gay Marriage?
Yes. This subject amazes me. What right does anybody have to deny 2 people that want to be married from being married. If being married meant the procreation of the human race I would say No, but it doesnt. So where do we get the right to deny people the chance to do with there life what makes them happy.

Taxes?
Should we be taxed on everything that we are being taxed on now?
For my own personal benifit I would say No, but for the econamy of my country and the chance for the government to look after things that I take for granted it has to be YES

How would you change it?
There might be a better tax system than the one we are currently in but unless I was a financial expert I could offer any opinion that wouldnt be uneducated.

What the government should have control of, and what the government should keep out of?
Im pretty happy with the things thay have control of at the moment but that could be because Im use to there having control of it and I simply dont know or comprehend any different.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote