ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Democratic Thugs Bully 3-Year-Old Girl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2004, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Democratic Thugs Bully 3-Year-Old Girl

Quote:
Three-year-old Sophia Parlock cries while seated on the shoulders of her father, Phil Parlock, after having their Bush-Cheney sign torn up by Kerry-Edwards supporters on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2004, at the Tri-State Airport in Huntington, W.Va. Democratic vice presidential candidate John Edwards made a brief stop at the airport as he concluded his two-day bus tour to locations in West Virginia and Ohio. (AP Photo/Randy Snyder)
Good Lord, what is wrong with these people?

-Dirty Harry-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kerrythug.jpg (27.2 KB, 34 views)
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2004, 10:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...iam10309151910

Phony asshole...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2004, 11:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fallen to the Dark Side

SavageYoda is on a distinguished road

The Kerry supporters are a great reflection on whom they support.

Idiots.
SavageYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 02:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Ya know I dont support ripping up the sign, but they were at a kerry edwards event. What did they expect, everything to be all good? Give me a break. But it's still fucked up, but they should have known better.
Old 17 Sep 2004, 03:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I dont think you should have to support the candidate to go to a rally. THo you should go there with an open mind. Willing to listen to what is being said. If you bring a Bush sign to a Kerry rally, then you clearly do not have an open mind, you aren't there to listen. You're mind is made up and you are just being a prick.

Trev, you complain constantly about Liberal media bias. They only show you what they want you to see blah blah blah. However you go and you find things you want people to see that have just as much negative spin on it. Just because the liberal media does it...does not make it right. Therefor you doing the same thing but from a conservative stand point is really just hypocritical.

I assure you there is a happy medium to be found. Its just a matter of people being willing to find it. The first step is probably setting aside any personal crusades and aiming for the common good. This applies to everyone. .
Old 17 Sep 2004, 05:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
I dont think you should have to support the candidate to go to a rally. THo you should go there with an open mind. Willing to listen to what is being said. If you bring a Bush sign to a Kerry rally, then you clearly do not have an open mind, you aren't there to listen. You're mind is made up and you are just being a prick.

Trev, you complain constantly about Liberal media bias. They only show you what they want you to see blah blah blah. However you go and you find things you want people to see that have just as much negative spin on it. Just because the liberal media does it...does not make it right. Therefor you doing the same thing but from a conservative stand point is really just hypocritical.

I assure you there is a happy medium to be found. Its just a matter of people being willing to find it. The first step is probably setting aside any personal crusades and aiming for the common good. This applies to everyone. .
I agree with the first paragraph. I agree with the 2nd paragraph but try this: it is nearly impossible to give information without someone interpretiing it a certain way, even if you did not intend it as spin. As for the third, there is a medium but I don't think its a happy one. My American history teacher subscribed to 2 magazines for that purpose. One leans left and the other leans right. I think that is the only medium.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 07:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:

No offence to Trev, but Angle does make many good points, partuulary the first two. That last point agree as well for myself and everyone else that ususaly posts here.
Old 17 Sep 2004, 08:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
heh it's funny how conservatives whine and bitch about the media when something comes out against their people, and yet they praise the lies of their own people.

News
Siwft Boats Vets question Kerry military record.

Conservatives Response
Kerry is a liar SBVT are god Republicans are always right

And now the turnaround

News
Bush's military records questioned

Conservatives Reponse
The liberal media is spreading lies! "Insert reporter's name here" is a fucking liar, Truth shal prevail, we are victims of a smear campaign.

This also applies to the Liberals as well but the ones who complain the most about this are the conservatives. So to put it in words anyone can understand. Conservatives have fun when they bash but they bitch and whine when they are on the recieving.
Does this sound familiar?

Well? Does it?

Trev can't be on the recieving but he sure loves to dish it along with others here who pretty much applauded him.

I'm not saying it was right for those people to do what they did but to be honest they are partly to blame for the results. The same or worse would of happened if someone from the Kerry/Edwards group would of been in a Bush/Cheney campaign. Actualy it would of been worse knowing how incoherent republicans are, probably they would of yelled at a little girl "Traitor" "Unamerican" etc etc. Actions like those do not reflect the beliefs of either political party.

Don't like my opinion?

Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 11:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Oh I may add that the father of that girl is an asshole for dragging hs daughter into his political antics. And I'm trying to put both side on the line here.
Old 17 Sep 2004, 11:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

tearing up a sign that a three year old child is holding goes beyond liberal and conservative.....it goes to social upbringing, it goes to the reality of life.....a child is innocent in more ways than can be imagined.....there could be two sides to the story.....

the father, knowing that he was going to a "hostile" environment (and we've seen, time and again, that the Democratic supporters have been overly zealous during the past month of this campaign) probably should not have given his three year old a Bush sign......(I say democratic supporters, because I have come to believe that the Democrats are not supporting Kerry as much as they are going against Bush).....

the idiot that took the little girl's sign and tore it up obviously has mush for a brain and doesn't realize that children, especially children of that age, don't have a clue about the differences between people.....whoever the idiot was, he deserves to have his toenails ripped off with a pair of pliers.....you don't mess with the emotions of a child.....period.....apparently, his social upbringing failed in their responsibility to teach him this valuable lesson.....

to the second picture.....Kerry is doing nothing more than being a politician.....he's a fake, he's a fraud, and he doesn't want to be anything unless he's positive everyone likes whatever he is.....but sadly, that is the way of 99% of the politicians of the world.....

as to the liberal media bias, and the conservative media bias.....there are points to both sides, and you cannot try and portray your side without being biased to an extent....it is your point of view.....the only happy medium is to agree to disagree....otherwise [sarcasm] you are a liberal left winger that does what Kerry does[/sarcasm].....you try and see how many people surrounding you agree with what you think needs to be said before you say it.....

I agree, you can take anything you want to and put a spin on it.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 12:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Oeo this goes beyond Democratic and Republicans suppoters. This is a father taking his daughter to a crowd. Does anyone here haven an idea of what could go wrong in there? Or people here are so blinded by political views that they do not relize that something worse could of happened. I would not take my son or daughter to a political Rally or a masve crowd simply because i have seen and heard plenty of sad events. Why you think I said thew father of that girl is an asshole for taking that girl there?

Everyone get out of the political bias and really examine that situation.

And I repeat actions like those do not reflect the views and beliefs of any of the political parties. Liberal and Conservatives alike.
Old 17 Sep 2004, 12:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

thinking that nothing would happen to a sign like that was stupid. You go into a WWE event with a sign they don't like and they take it from you...why would it be any different for a political rally?

That little girl did not have a Bush sign because she was a die hard supporter of Bush...she had the sign because Daddy gave it to her and it was pretty and blue.
Old 17 Sep 2004, 12:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
That little girl did not have a Bush sign because she was a die hard supporter of Bush...she had the sign because Daddy gave it to her and it was pretty and blue.
Thank you someone finally understands my point of view.

BTW back on the RNC a Bush/Cheney supporter got arrested for assault after he went to a Kerry/Edwards rally and attacked a supporter right in front of a police officer.

Very nice move asshole
Old 17 Sep 2004, 12:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I thought that was the point I was making.....

I said.....

Quote:
the father, knowing that he was going to a "hostile" environment (and we've seen, time and again, that the Democratic supporters have been overly zealous during the past month of this campaign) probably should not have given his three year old a Bush sign
Quote:
the idiot that took the little girl's sign and tore it up obviously has mush for a brain and doesn't realize that children, especially children of that age, don't have a clue about the differences between people
the father has a right to be there, he has a right to have the sign.....but to have his daughter there was a mistake.....the idiot that took the sign and tore it up has no significant amount of class.....I wasn't meaning to be one sided about it.....

edit: I do realize that I said the Democratic supporters have been overly zealous.....they have been.....staging near riots at the RNC.....yada, yada.....but you are correct, ST.....this wasn't about Democrats and Republicans.....this was about a father that made a poor choice and an idiot that doesn't deserve to call himself a human being.....only a neanderthal would play with the emotions of a child.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 17 Sep 2004 at 12:15 PM.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 12:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Like I said some Democrats and Some Republicans do not have any class and commit violent acts and damaging the image of a political party supporter. Politicians should stand up and condem acts like those. Bush and Kerry not only one of them.