ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Pardon Me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2004, 03:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Pardon Me

I have to reach for my barf-bag VERY QUICKLY after reading this.
Quote:
Nedra Pickler, AP

John Kerry suggested Saturday night that Republicans may try to keep black voters from casting their ballots to help President Bush win in November. “We are not going to stand by and allow another million African American votes to go uncounted in this election,” the Democratic presidential nominee told the Congressional Black Caucus.

“We are not going to stand by and allow acts of voter suppression, and we’re hearing those things again in this election.”

Kerry has a team of lawyers to examine possible voting problems to try to prevent a repeat of the 2000 election disputes. He also has said he has thousands of lawyers around the country prepared to monitor the polls on election day.

“What they did in Florida in 2000, some say they may be planning to do this year in battleground states all across this country,” Kerry said. “Well, we are here to let them know that we will fight tooth and nail to make sure that this time, every vote is counted and every vote counts.”

Bush-Cheney spokesman Steve Schmidt said the campaign would not respond to Kerry’s “baseless, divisive attacks” until Sunday. “Today is a day of remembrance,” he said.
Either John Kerry is a complete lunatic (the way Al Gore is), or he's a man floundering desperately in water over his head. Did Dan Rather write that speech? All I ask is that you read what Kerry had to say and imagine THAT MOONBAT being President of the United States.

If that image doesn't send shivers up your spine, you need to be dragged off and shot for the good of the human gene pool.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 04:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

You doubt that the Bush admin. would do that? It isn't beyond them at all. They sold armrs to terrorists fro fuck's sake.

The Bush admin. will have all their influences trying to work on election day. And in Florida in 2000, there were Blacks and Hispanics that were turned away from the polls because they were told "the polls were closed". And, the polls were not closed. So,Kerry has a point. And in typical Bush admin. fashion, they say "were not responding because....blah blah blah."

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 06:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

Quote:
If that image doesn't send shivers up your spine, you need to be dragged off and shot for the good of the human gene pool.
the image of Bush for another 4 years sends a chill up my spine. the guy's the biggest idiot that's ever been president. i think most bush supporters need to be dragged off and shot, these people are so clueless, they feel "safe" with him when he spent half his first year on vacation

my name is now WallsOfJericho, so yes, i am again, the walls of jericho.
WallsOfJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 06:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Matthews
the image of Bush for another 4 years sends a chill up my spine. the guy's the biggest idiot that's ever been president. i think most bush supporters need to be dragged off and shot, these people are so clueless, they feel "safe" with him when he spent half his first year on vacation
I'm sick of the "Stupid Bush" stuff... Bush's IQ of 120 puts him above 90% of the population. I doubt most of those spitting troll cunts at the DU are that smart.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

Quote:
I'm sick of the "Stupid Bush" stuff... Bush's IQ of 120 puts him above 90% of the population. I doubt most of those spitting troll cunts at the DU are that smart.
clinton's was like 170

the only problem i had with what you posted was that kerry supporters should be shot

Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
You obviously know very little about the presidency and its history. Washington was practically forced to run: he only did so to appeas the people who wanted to make him the king.

Let's try this quote from Lincoln
Quote:
The South must have an army of over a million. I know we have 400,000 in our army and when a general loses he claims he was outnumbered 3 to 1 and 3 times 400,000 is more than a million.
I'm sure there are more than this but these are the big two.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 08:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
clinton's was like 170

the only problem i had with what you posted was that kerry supporters should be shot
I doubt Clinton's IQ was higher than Einstein's. I'm not saying dude isn't smart...as a Rhodes Scholar, he'd have to be...but I don't honestly think you understand the significance of a 170 IQ. It's rare that a normally functioning human being has that kind of intelligence.

I'm pretty sure that what he was saying about people needing to be shot was an exaggeration.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 08:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I doubt Clinton's IQ was higher than Einstein's. I'm not saying dude isn't smart...as a Rhodes Scholar, he'd have to be...but I don't honestly think you understand the significance of a 170 IQ. It's rare that a normally functioning human being has that kind of intelligence.

I'm pretty sure that what he was saying about people needing to be shot was an exaggeration.

Late.
i'm saying what was said on TV, they said he had a 165 IQ, so i rounded that to 170, i was exaggerating also

Old 12 Sep 2004, 09:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
i'm saying what was said on TV, they said he had a 165 IQ, so i rounded that to 170, i was exaggerating also
Einstein was 165. He came up with (among many many other things) the Theory of Relativity. Then again...Clinton did call into question the definition of the word "is," and also modified the word "humidore" to be not just a noun but a verb as well...and he married a lesbian who lets him fuck skanks on the side.

Maybe Bubba is 165...but I doubt it. They say a lot of things on TV that are just plain wrong and unverified...look at ESPN and Dan Rather.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I knew I could do Bush's job with just a high school education. 120, I'm higher than that and he went to one of the Ivy League schools.

"Daddy, can you do my homework," Bush Jr. said.

"Just keep your hand off the button and quit listening to Haliburton and Cheyney," Dad said.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2004, 03:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

John Kerry is a fool who is still crying about an election that bush won outright. And while I know the Kerry camp wants to let all felons who got their voter status rejected vote again, he wouldn't mind seeing the military absentee votes not counted, like the blathering Al Gore did. Yeah, Florida spends a couple million to get dead ppl and felons from voting and it becomes a racial thing for Kerry. Figures. Maybe he should talk to his wife about her actions in South Africa. You know, where they have real issues about race and voting

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote