ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

The Kerry Campaign Makes Me Sad

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2004, 03:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default The Kerry Campaign Makes Me Sad

Trying to get some political news, but it's all Hurricane Frances right now (her, and now Ivan is on the way!).

I still can't get over Kerry's reaction to Cheney's speech even though it was a couple days ago now. I paraphrase:

Quote:
"Cheney said I'm unfit for command. Well, my response to that is: Which one of us served in Vietnam?"
The verbatim quote was funnier. You can't even parody this guy anymore. You know, my Uncle was in Vietnam for nearly three times longer than Kerry, but he's not running for president. He's not even running for some county position.

My advice to Kerry: fire your campaign adviser, your speech writers, and whoever made you breakfast that morning.

So what should Kerry do to help revive his campaign. Let's brainstorm.

WAYS KERRY CAN HELP IS CAMPAIGN

* Die in a plane crash and have your wife run in your place.

Uh... that's all I can come up with right now. Yeah, I know Teresa Heinz has a bit of a grating personality and can't constitutionally run for president, but it will shake up the campaign if Kerry dies in a plane crash. The Japanese would also consider it very honorable.

Speaking of the Japanese, they just had a 7.3 magnitude earthquake with tsunami warnings. Glad I live in California and not there...

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2004, 03:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Say what he wants, I'm still voting for him.

I'm in the military and the candidates military backgrounds mean a lot to me. Kerry is a decorated veteran. Cheyney and Bush are draft dodgers. And, the Bush admin. has done nothing for the middle class families. So, it is a no-brainer that I vote for Kerry.

But, that is a quite dumb reply. Maybe he should write his own shit, or have someone write his own shit.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2004, 04:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

that makes sense in my book. cheney and bush aren't fit for command.. i don't think i need to explain, they're a bunch of idiots

and UT which branch of the military are you in? most enlisted usually vote republican

my name is now WallsOfJericho, so yes, i am again, the walls of jericho.
WallsOfJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2004, 04:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

hey UT.. are your friends in the military voting for him too?

also trev i though i'd remind you

you twisted what kerry really said, he said this after the rally:

"i don't want my patriotism and character being questioned by a guy who got five deferments" or something to that affect

don't twist stuff around trev

Old 05 Sep 2004, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

You are right Jericho about the military voting republican. But, many in the military never look at what the admins. actually did. All they look at is that the repubs. take better care of the military than dems. That is all they look at.

I am beyond that primitive way of thinking. The only good the Bush admin did, was take care of the military. That was it.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2004, 07:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
You are right Jericho about the military voting republican. But, many in the military never look at what the admins. actually did. All they look at is that the repubs. take better care of the military than dems. That is all they look at.

I am beyond that primitive way of thinking. The only good the Bush admin did, was take care of the military. That was it.
yeah, a family friend of mine doesn't like bush either and he was in Iraq for 10 months

Old 06 Sep 2004, 12:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Bush and Kerry are both horrible speakers....

If Bush dropped Cheney...I might vote for him. MIGHT.
Old 06 Sep 2004, 12:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Bush and Kerry are both horrible speakers....

If Bush dropped Cheney...I might vote for him. MIGHT.
I could see no flaws in Bush's speech at the GOP convention... but I don't care about that stuff...

Why is Cheney so bad?
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2004, 12:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I could see no flaws in Bush's speech at the GOP convention... but I don't care about that stuff...

Why is Cheney so bad?
how can you like cheney, the guys a dick head. seriously though, i don't think w is a bad person, but cheney's just gay..

Old 06 Sep 2004, 12:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Why is Cheney so bad?[/QUOTE]
I didnt get to see that speech, however on most occasions Bush fucks up words, names, and often just gives off the impression of uncertainty and confusion...

anyways

reasons for my distrust and or dislike of Cheney
-He was secretary of Defense during one war with Iraq
-CEO of a comapny which sold equipment to help rebuild Iraq
-Is VP during another war with Iraq
-never should have recieved the VP nod, as both he and Bush were Texas residents
-Mr Cheney has aided his 'former' company in securing lucrative government contracts
-he has lied about his knowledge in these contracts
-The Nigerian Bribery scandal with Haliburton that took place during Cheney's term as CEO
-During his term as CEO Cheney did business with terrorist nations..including Iran and Iraq
-his frequent nd shady use of loopholes....in his business dealings with terrorists, and with avoiding the draft.

Bush I don't really like...however he strikes me as honest, Cheney is not however...he's a proven liar. He's a dirty business man. He's not the person I want associated with one of the most public positions in the US govenrment.

If Bush would drop him and pick up someone else...I would be more ok with him. Cheney cannot and should not be trusted...If Bush were to drop him, I would be so much kinder toward Bush.
Old 07 Sep 2004, 09:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I agree with what you said about Cheney, there Kurt. Cheney makes me sick. HEs just a money whore, doing whatever he can to make profit, whether or not its gotten from the suffering of others or not.

I will Vote for Bush simply because I think hell protect us better from terrorism than Kerry will, and also the fact that Kerrys economic "plan" is ridiculous.

But yes, Cheney needs to go, unfortunately, hes got all the power in the administration and cant be dumped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2004, 11:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

You know if you guys want to hear my point on the RNC wait til this Saturday when I get back home. I made a lot of point and I will state my opinion on every dickhead I mean speaker that set their foots on that podium.

Stay tuned for my view of the Republican National Convention "In A Nutshell"
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2004, 12:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
"In A Nutshell"

So to speak....LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2004, 06:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Say what he wants, I'm still voting for him.
No, you're voting against Bush. You've said it yourself, but in not those precise words.

Just out of curiosity, how did Kerry get so freakin' rich? We all know how Bush did it.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2004, 03:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
No, you're voting against Bush. You've said it yourself, but in not those precise words.

Just out of curiosity, how did Kerry get so freakin' rich? We all know how Bush did it.
yeah, bush got it through his family