ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

abortion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2004, 10:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve
Default abortion

what's your view...

"pro life" or "pro choice"

now i guess i'm young and naive, but i don't understand why this is such a political issue especially when the kid could be brought into the world by a bunch of parents who don't care about him/her or into a family with no money..

plus our world is overpopulated, fuck in China they kill your child if you have over 1 or 2? i don't remember.
WallsOfJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 11:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

I don't really care. But I will say this Adoption > Abortion.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 11:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
I don't really care. But I will say this Adoption > Abortion.
i don't care either. all's i wanna know is why people care
Old 29 Aug 2004, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

It's a real touchy subject that I usually don't like talking about, but here goes.

There is a certain stage in the developement of the pregnancy where we're no longer talking about a small cluster of cells and we're now talking about a baby. A human baby. And like it or not, abortion kills that baby. I'm all about a woman's choice and all, and I want to respect that. But I can't when I see pictures of babies aborted, bloodied and dead because their mothers didn't think it was convenient to have a baby. Most of these women made their choice when they chose to have sex in the first place. Then they got another out when they first found out they were pregnant and it was only a little ball of cells. But after that becomes a healthy human fetus, it's just murder. No other way to describe it.
Old 29 Aug 2004, 02:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

i don't even know how abortion works
Old 29 Aug 2004, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Late term Abortion is MURDER. Second Trimester should only be done in special cases. First should be open.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2004, 03:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ As a Catholic, I believe that anytime a heart is beating and it is stopped on purpose, that is murder.

Even in cases where the mother's life is in danger, if God wants her to live she will live.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2004, 09:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

As a woman I dont care how or why there is no cause for abortion. As for the small cluster of cells. there is a heart beat from the moment of conception. I dont believe in abortion for any reason. In fact I actually had my doctor get mad at me because she thought my daughter was going to be born wiht Downs Syndrome come to find out the only reson she thought i was having problems was the my daughter was due later than they had calculated. So if i listened to this doctor and had an abortion I wouldnt have one of the most precious loving daughters in the world. NO I dont believe in it and Yes i fell it should be agains t the law again especially these partial birth abortions that abort the baby as it is being delivered.

Thanks to Monica
Angel of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2004, 09:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Light
As a woman I dont care how or why there is no cause for abortion. As for the small cluster of cells. there is a heart beat from the moment of conception. I dont believe in abortion for any reason. In fact I actually had my doctor get mad at me because she thought my daughter was going to be born wiht Downs Syndrome come to find out the only reson she thought i was having problems was the my daughter was due later than they had calculated. So if i listened to this doctor and had an abortion I wouldnt have one of the most precious loving daughters in the world. NO I dont believe in it and Yes i fell it should be agains t the law again especially these partial birth abortions that abort the baby as it is being delivered.
is it really your business though if another woman wants it?
Old 29 Aug 2004, 09:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

actually no it isnt my business thats between her and God But i am still entitled to My opinion as is every one else and i have had people I know get an abortion that doesnt change the way I feel about them or the Way I feel about abortion. I think its wrong and it shouldnt be allowed.

Thanks to Monica
Old 29 Aug 2004, 09:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
actually no it isnt my business thats between her and God But i am still entitled to My opinion as is every one else and i have had people I know get an abortion that doesnt change the way I feel about them or the Way I feel about abortion. I think its wrong and it shouldnt be allowed.
well i do realize it's wrong, but there's 6 billion... yeah i shouldn't be so morbid but it's the truth

as for god, i believe in him, but i think creationism, adam and eve, is all BULL SHIT
Old 29 Aug 2004, 10:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Well thats a whole different subject but if you want to go there we can just not in this thread

And think of it this way what if your Mother decided she didnt want you. I mean life isnt always great . But would you rather not exist at all

Thanks to Monica
Old 29 Aug 2004, 11:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The whole cluster of cells thing mainly came from a desire to find a middle ground. I don't like abortion. I hate it's concept, I hate it's practice and I hate it's results. But I know that there are many things I can't prove, and the notion of a soul is one of them. So I try to find a middle ground mainly as a way to keep an open mind. But no, I do not agree with abortion.
Old 29 Aug 2004, 11:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Well thats a whole different subject but if you want to go there we can just not in this thread

And think of it this way what if your Mother decided she didnt want you. I mean life isnt always great . But would you rather not exist at all
well, my mom had me when she was happily married to my dad, and were in good financial position. and life isn't always great(which is true) but would you really want to grow up with a slut mother who neglects you?
Old 30 Aug 2004, 12:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOJ
i don't even know how abortion works
Too bad your mom didn't know either.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote