ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Oh, the irony.... the sweet sweet irony...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Aug 2004, 02:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Oh, the irony.... the sweet sweet irony...

No, we're not talking about the shitty ass Alanis Morisette song here.... (thank gawd)

But yeah, quick and to the point here..... wouldn't it be ironic if Bush is never prosecuted for his war crimes but is for violation of elections laws?

(An example of this would be to draw a correlation between Mafia types who get busted for income tax invasion, but get away scot-free when it comes to murder charges)
Old 22 Aug 2004, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

OOO, JBL's gonna have a cat with this. My answer is I'm not sure. If there hasn't been charges by now, I don't think he will be charged.
Old 22 Aug 2004, 10:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

If Ted Kennedy wasn't prosecuted for murder, then there's no way Bush goes down. You've got to be kidding me. An issue like that could be Bush's ticket to re-election, although I don't think he'll lose anyway. Clinton showed that when a politician has done wrong but the other side begins frothing at the mouth like a rabid chipmunk and screaming from the high hills...then the American people tend to take the side of the errant but certainly not worthy of persecution...politician.

Go ahead and make something of it, Dems...I dare you, I double dog dare you motherfucker, dig a little deeper...start your very own $40 Million taxpayer paid investigation and when all your left with in your hands is Hillary Clinton's balls then you be sure to pop in here and apologize for ever doubting; in your heart you know I'm Right.

Ridiculous...clearly an election year frameup by those poor bastards who think Al Gore is our president.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2004, 08:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Ridiculous...clearly an election year frameup by those poor bastards who think Al Gore is our president.

Late.
heh

Think? You know well Bush lost the populat vote. But with the outcome of the 2000 elections it truely shows what the goverment tinks about the public opinion. At least I know Bush will loose in Florida badly not even his brother will hwlp him now.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2004, 08:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

The popular vote never matters its the electorial vote. Thats why I usually do not bother wasting my time voting. Although I am curious what war crimes you are talking about.
Old 23 Aug 2004, 09:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yeah same here

Unless he's taking about the prisoner abuse. Thats the only thing that could be labeled as a war crime.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2004, 12:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Bush lost the popular vote, yes.....but he won more states, thereby winning more electoral votes.....by winning more states, I have to believe that he was the one that the United States as a whole wanted for their president......

as for the thread.....Glue hit it right.....if they really want to dredge stuff up, let's just get it ALL out in the open.....of course, that would never happen.....

politics are driven by money, pure and simple.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2004, 12:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Just in case certain people:

A) Weren't paying attention at all when in American History and later American Government (two classes I assume are still required to obtain a high school diploma) classes...or

B) Aren't old enough to have taken them yet...

The Popular Vote in the Presidential Election means absolutely jack shit. I'm sorry but if you are a high school graduate and didn't know that before the last Presidential Election...then I should probably tell you that wrestling is fake, Santa isn't real and there's no such thing as the Tooth Fairy. Bush isn't the first President to have lost the Popular Vote, it's taught in all high schools, and yet we have a wealth of people still crying four years later like they never knew. Ignorance isn't impressive.

Oh well...BTW kiddies, anyone who can name the President and the winner of the Popular Vote in the last election to feature such an outcome...well, they have my respect...unless they do an internet search to find their answer...then they have my disdain.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 24 Aug 2004, 12:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
politics are driven by money, pure and simple.....
A statement more true hasn't been uttered.

Late.

Old 24 Aug 2004, 01:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Hey I already said the popular vote was meaningless.