ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

When Stupidity Meets Politics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2004, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default When Stupidity Meets Politics

This is not a rant, this is actualy information collected and verified.

We all know that Tom Ridge (AKA Minister of Fear) got another of his PMS attacks and decided to raise the terror alert to high and once again coming with empty allegations and baseless theories, he even used old surveilance pictures for an excuse but since the media and the public were not buying it this time and since the Bush administration started to feel serious political pressure they had to better justify this terror alert tantrum so they decided to do something that it can only be described as the worst leak on the war on terror. They Blew the cover of a an informant who was very well placed on the Al-Quaeda.

The name of this informant was Muhammad Naeem Noor Kahn, an intelligence spy who worked for Pakistan, UK and that US. He was gathering very critical information on Al-Quaeda. With this brilliant Move by Bush, Rice and Ridge Britain's MI5 unit scrambled to do a very premature arrest sweep arresting only 11 people and with the thought that several operatives had fled the country already. the same day US blew his cover he was communication with Al-Quaeda and also sending encrypted information to the UK and US and now thank to this incredible act of stupidity we have lost an invaluable intelligence source and probably a chance finally cature Osama Bin Laden. Right British and Pakistan agents are furious with the US and this could possible affect our relationship with them as well.

I really don't blame Bush for this. I just blame his incompetent staff for being such a gang of ignorants. And this started with Tom Bridge and his idea of raising the terror alert. If he wouldn't of done this who knows maybe Bush would of accomplished his biggest goal wich is Capture Bin Laden. I knew from the start that was not going to end well and guess what?........ it didn't. Thanks condalezza Rice and Tom Ridge, you have screwed Bush's image even more.

Last edited by Toof; 12 Aug 2004 at 03:47 PM.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2004, 03:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

^ I hate to be an asshole here but his last name is Ridge not Bridge. Not sure if its a typo or if it has some meaning(sometimes I call Bush "Shrub" for the hell of it) but I figured I'd point that out just in case.

As far as the message I agree with you totally that this was insanely stupid to release this guy's alias.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2004, 03:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelie
^ I hate to be an asshole here but his last name is Ridge not Bridge. Not sure if its a typo or if it has some meaning(sometimes I call Bush "Shrub" for the hell of it) but I figured I'd point that out just in case.

As far as the message I agree with you totally that this was insanely stupid to release this guy's alias.
There I corrected my screw up lol. Besides I still think he's an imbecile anyways.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2004, 04:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
Besides I still think he's an imbecile anyways.
Agreed...he's right up there with John Walters on the "I'm a major fucking douchebag" list.
Old 13 Aug 2004, 03:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
I have a HUGE MANGINA!

Mangina is on a distinguished road

Who the hell is Tom Ridge anyways?

Quote:
Jack and Jill went up the hill
And planned to do some kissing
Jack made a pass,
and grabbed her ass
And now two of his teeth are missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
LMFAO. Camini finally did something that is hilarious
^^ finally some respect

I HAVE A HUGE MANGINA!!! OH MAN IT'S SO LOOSE YOU CAN DRIVE TRI'S TRUCK THROUGH IT!!! OH MAN I LIKE HAVING TRUCKS IN MY MANGINA IT FEELS SO GOOD CAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING THAT FITS IN MY HUGE LOOSE MANGINA!!!
Mangina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2004, 08:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

A news story ran today about this very topic.

Quote:
Official: No Evidence Attack Is Imminent

1 hour, 6 minutes ago

By TED BRIDIS, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - Two weeks ago, when Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge warned of possible al-Qaida attacks, the "where" was very specific: financial institutions in New York City, Washington and Newark, N.J. The "when," however, was a mystery. And since Ridge's announcement, the Bush administration has discovered no evidence of imminent plans by terrorists to attack U.S. buildings, a White House official acknowledged Thursday.

Some documents and computer files seized in al-Qaida raids included surveillance reports of the financial buildings during 2000 and 2001, which prompted warnings Aug. 1 from the White House about possible threats. But nothing in the documents themselves has suggested any attack was planned soon, the official said.

"I have not seen an indication of an imminent operation," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity with reporters from nearly a dozen news organizations. Investigators are still poring over volumes of the seized information.

Immediately after the warning, police sealed off some streets near the Citigroup Center building and the New York Stock Exchange in New York; put employees at the International Monetary Fund and World Bank buildings in Washington through extra security checks; and added barricades and a heavily armed presence around Prudential Financial Inc.'s headquarters in Newark.

In Washington, Capitol Police blocked all traffic flow near the building and began searching vehicles, even though no new threats to the Capitol had been found. District of Columbia Mayor Anthony Williams protested the measures, calling them "unworkable and unacceptable."

Subway riders in Washington have had to get used to sharing their commutes with police bearing machine guns. New Yorkers have been agitated by FBI warnings of threats posed by helicopters and limousines, while city authorities are beefing up security in advance of the Republican National Convention, which begins Aug. 30.

The White House homeland security adviser, Frances Fragos Townsend, told "Fox News Sunday" last weekend that authorities believe discovery of the surveillance has disrupted al-Qaida's plans to carry out the attacks on the financial buildings.

The FBI and local police still haven't determined whether the surveillance was performed by a single person or several people, and the FBI has not yet identified anyone involved in the surveillance, the White House official said Thursday, adding that the detailed reconnaissance indicated "an awful lot of time and energy put into it."

The surveillance records had been accessed for unknown purposes this spring, months later than authorities had previously disclosed, the official said. The government had said earlier that some files had been reviewed as recently as January.

Another administration official, also speaking on condition of anonymity, said the White House still would have issued the terror alerts even if it had known at the time that the surveillance documents did not point to an imminent operation.

The administration remains deeply concerned about information uncovered separately in the spring suggesting al-Qaida was plotting a major attack inside the United States perhaps in August or September to disrupt the elections, the first official said.

None of the documents or computer files recovered in the recent raids in Pakistan mentioned any election-related plots, the same official said.

This official said unspecified intelligence indicates al-Qaida's plans for an attack before the election were "more than merely aspirational" but declined to be more specific because it might reveal the information's source. Timing was unclear, the official said, acknowledging that intelligence agencies "wish we had a sense."

Senior U.S. officials including Townsend, Attorney General John Ashcroft, FBI Director Robert Mueller and national security adviser Condoleezza Rice have expressed similar concerns since March about possible al-Qaida efforts to disrupt the U.S. elections.

Townsend said Sunday on CBS' "Face the Nation" that she believes the surveillance of the U.S. financial buildings might be related to the election-period threat.
Old 20 Aug 2004, 07:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
We all know that Tom Ridge (AKA Minister of Fear) got another of his PMS attacks and decided to raise the terror alert to high and once again coming with empty allegations and baseless theories, he even used old surveilance pictures for an excuse but since the media and the public were not buying it this time and since the Bush administration started to feel serious political pressure they had to better justify this terror alert tantrum so they decided to do something that it can only be described as the worst leak on the war on terror. They Blew the cover of a an informant who was very well placed on the Al-Quaeda.

Ok so i may not understand all that is going on with this but the media and public pressure being the reason they blew this guys cover sounds like an excuse to me. We tell tell our kids not to buckle under peer pressure but the government leaks vital info do to it (in a sense). And pu that to a step up for Al-Queda. We have had so many terror alerts that noone wants to believe them so when it actaully is serious well no one will believe. (boy who cried wolf) Did you ever think that they arent that dumb they know that after a while people arent going to believe the government about the threats. And thats when they will strike again. What better way to defeat your enemy than to discredit their leadership. Thats my thought on this

Thanks to Monica
Angel of Light is offline   Reply With Quote