ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Ethics or Naivety?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Aug 2004, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Ethics or Naivety?

Just for a change or pace with all this political bashing, I thought I would share a situation I expreiced a few days ago...

A few days ago I was doing some laundry at a local laundrymat. In the middle of a load, I thought i would go to the nearby Bank to get a bit of money from my account, (Never hurts to have a few extra bills in yer pocket).

The banks themselves were already closed but bank Machines (ATM's for you Americans) were always accessible. When i got there, there were 3 others at the two bank machines at the nearby CIBC (one of the canadian bank company's here) a couple at one, and one woman at another. Both were printing out their bank statements, but the couple on the far end machine seem to be having problems of some sort. At any rate they eventually finished and left first. So as I aprocah the vacant Bank Machine and about to put my card in, I noticed the screen was alrady still active. yup the couple that were there before left their card in the machine. I looked to see where they went, but were already across the street walking away. tuned back to the card with the fully acessible acount, and i had to admit, i was curious to know just how much money was in this account. it was roughly a little over $700 in the account and a cash limit of $500 per withrawl.

Now I know what some of you might be thinking, "hey easy money right here! Take some out and go!" and I'll admit that thought did come across my mind. But I stated thinking again to myslef, If this happend to me, would I want money stolen from my account? But at the same time i was short on cash, and a extra $500 would be nice to pocket... In the very end i decided to canel the trasaction of the card, went outside to see if i could find that couple..(they were nowhere to be found) And put ther card in the wallet/letter book for the bank.

Now heres my question, do you think my judgememt on doing this was foley? Espically since I could pay for quite a few thigns with that extra money, or did i do the right thing for the right reason, but not be given any reconightion...other than to myself? And what would any of you have done in the same situation?

Some serious thoughtful answers to this please.. thanks.
Old 02 Aug 2004, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'll try to be serious but I know a bad joke for this so it won't be easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
reconightion...other than to myself?
I view that you will get recognized; after all, anyone who realizes it now knows it.

I would like to say that I would do the same thing, but until I am in that situation, I can not say what I would do.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote