ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

hey
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jul 2004, 01:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 9,579
Rep Power: 929
David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
ugh hey

I know earlier I posted a thread about Bush and I deleted it because I didn't feel like being bashed for my believes but I have to ask what makes him a good president? Why vote for a man who lied about there being WMD in Iraq? Clinton got impeached just for lying about having oral sex in the oval office, meanwhile Bush remains president despite lying to a whole country. In my earlier post I posted something that I typed up at the Angry Penguin and I knew I would get slammed so I edited it, added an apology, said that I contradicted myself and that's why it's not a valid arguement. So I am going to post it again, unedited and I don't want to be blown off like a pompus asshole. I need to know how you feel about THE TRUTH. I need to know why you support Bush instead of just knowing that you support him. Please read my arguement and counter argue it but don't tell me that it's a "tired" arguement because it's sure as hell not. If the arguement stood before then it would still stand today and don't dare call me another "stereotypical Bush basher" or someone who supports Micheal Moore, I have not seen his movie or read his books and I do not support a person who feels that "The dumbest brit is smarter than the smartest American". I got my facts from what I have heard on the news and nowhere else. If you feel that CNN and FOX news are full of shit then take it up with them.

I don't know who to support in this election, please take a second look at what I have written and explain to me... why Bush should stay in office after I've made this arguement.

"Everyone seems to be blaming Clinton for for Bush's failures as president. Just remember that under the original Bush our country's budget was in pretty deep dept, EVEN THEN we were in a recession. Clinton not only got us out of the recession but gave uor budget a surplus of $11 trillion. So if Clinton was able to help get the country out of a recession surely as president George W Bush would be able to at least make some progress in ending the new reession or at least show signs of economic success in our country. Nope. George W Bush put us in a $6 trillion debt. For what? So he can chase down a dictator that isn't even a real threat to us? He was so hellbent on capturing Saddam that he presented faulty evidence to the UN just to justify his private agenda, and when the UN didn't agree with him he disregarded them, HE DISREGARDED THE OPINIONS OF OTHER NATIONS AND TURNED DOWN THE ADVICE OF HIS ALLIES and went forth with going into Iraq despite no real threat or evidence that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. The reasoning he used to go into Iraq was childish and simplistic at best. "Iraq is an axis of evil and of course America is the heroic country so we have to go in there and liberate the people from the evil dictator Saddam. Forget about the long term plans for establishing a government or protecting our troops, hell our troops are spread out too thinly over Afghanistan as it is but that's just minor set back. Freeing the people and capturing Saddam so I can 1-up my dad are all that matters. I'm gonna make America out to be a hero despite lying to other nations to justify going into Iraq and proving to them that even the president of the US can produce faulty evidence and claims in order to convince other nations that our way is the right way." Oh but don't forget, when Bush needed advice as to whether or not he should go into Iraq he turned to "a higher father". That's right, he even used God to justify his war with Saddam. In this sense he is no better than the terrorists, he's now claiming that raiding Iraq was what God would've wanted him to do? BULLSHIT. This is the exact same reasoning the terrorists use when they attack someone. Pathetic.

Seriously, we all know that more things could have been done to prevent 9/11. Both Clinton and Bush failed to prevent 9/11 from happening and yes, Clinton should have gone after Osama a long time ago but guess what? America is now making more enemies than we had before. Bush's message to the terrorists of the world; "Bring em on". How does the president of the free world manage to negociate with our enemies by using childish provacation and basically outright threatening them? Futhermore it's obvious that Bush has no disregard towards how the other nations feel about us: the UN=obselete, other countries opinions about Iraq=don't matter since we'll bomb the shit out of the country anyways, France=they didn't agree with our reasoning so fuck em in the ass. North Korea, there's another country that's furious with us now. Sure they were never allies but now they fucking hate us. Why? Because Bush did the stupid thing of calling North Korea, that's right, the entire country an "axis of evil". Never have I heard any US president make such a discriminatory, immature comment such as that. In this sense, Bush is no better than the terrorists. Afterall, the terrorists think that America is evil and now Bush is coming out here running his mouth calling other countries evil. Nevermind negociations or even critism towards another country, we're just gonna call 'em evil. Great move Bush, make more people hate America.

Furthermore, this man is an outright dumbass who shouldn't no... can't be taken serious as a leader or by any other means and here's proof. 9/11- Bush was reading a book to some school children when he was informed that a terrorist attack took place. What did the leader of the free world then do? Continue reading to the children until another one of his security guards told him it's time to go. His reason for not acting immediatly "didn't want to scare the children". But what did he do afterwards? He held a press conference in the fucking classroom announcing to the whole world (and the children) that our nation was under attack. Didn't want to scare the children? BULLSHIT. aduurrrrrrrrrrrrrr "country under attack? Dammit I'm trying to read a book here! I wanna see what happens to the hungry catapiller!" He didn't even know what to do until someone told him what to do. Amazing, our country's under attack and it takes him 7 minutes to respond.

One of Bush's "huge accomplishments" that Bush supporters always try to point out when he's being bashed are his tax cuts BUT... how many of them really effect you? Granted he's got some good policies down, I'll admit his tax cut plan looks pretty solid judging from his official website but most of his tax cuts only benefit the rich, this is part of the reason why our country is in such bad shape. People who don't have money are being pressured for taxes while people who have enough money to buy two homes or even own their own corporations get plenty of breaks from the government. The death tax- Bush's reason (or at least an example) for getting rid of it was basically so that "farmers who inherit a farm from their parents won't have to sell the farm to pay off the death tax". The kicker? In the history of the US no farmer has ever had to sell their farm because they couldn't afford the death tax. So of course who benefits from this tax cut? Rich people- they would have to pay the most for this death tax, afterall what are the chance that your parents are gonna have a house for you to inherit? Not too great. Then of course Bush ended the "double taxation" which basically cuts taxes on stocks in half, sure it's good, it helps out the middle class people but what are the chances that middle class Americans are gonna own shares in big companies? Again, not too great. So who does the tax cut benefit? Bingo, rich people who own more shares than anyone else. Meanwhile Bush has "Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history." and "Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans." However Bush did have a plan for the middle class Americans which was brilliant *sarcasm implyed* oh yes. His solution for ending the recession? Throwing money at people by introducing a $600 tax rebate for everyone who pays taxes. Brilliant, not only did he waste our country's money on a plan that ultimately backfired but he proved to American's that he's in fact a wreckless spender. "Approval ratings down? Yee haa! Let's throw money at the fuckers!" So the $600 tax rebate sounded like a good idea and it was helpful to everyone who got it I'm sure but the kicker? His sole intention was to give people the money so that they would spend it on valuables and in turn put a dent in the recession. Yet most people who got the money are middle class Americans who have to work hard for their money so instead the majority of the tax payers put that money into their savings. While the tax rebate was a good thing and helpful to alot of Americans it was in the end a stupid idea from Bush, he has to have a few brain cells missing if he thinks that giving people money will be enough to end our recession. This is the simplistic logic that makes him a bad president, problems aren't solved that easily. You can't just give people money and expect the recession to end and you can't just raid Iraq and expect to have a new government set up in monthes. This is why he's a bad president, he doesn't put any thought into what he says. I'm sure when he called North Korea and Iraq an "axis of evil" he gave no consideration whatsoever to the backlash that this would create."
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 01:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

You call Bush an "Outright dumbass" and expect me not to call you a Bush Basher?

Thats one of the reasons I won't write a full response... perhaps Exo will... but this is all out of the Moore playbook here...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 01:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 9,579
Rep Power: 929
David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Layfield
You call Bush an "Outright dumbass" and expect me not to call you a Bush Basher?

Thats one of the reasons I won't write a full response... perhaps Exo will... but this is all out of the Moore playbook here...
I mean stereotypical. As in, I'm not exactly a Kerry supporter ya know and I assure you I haven't read any of Moore's material in fact... I outright hate reading in all honesty. Last book I read fully was Harry Potter. But seriously, I'm too young to vote but if I could I'd be strictly independent. Granted some of what I said was harsh but I'd like to honestly see why Bush is good I'm not lying. I want to hear your point of view.

Last edited by David; 29 Jul 2004 at 01:33 AM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 02:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

well, since I haven't written in motm in a while, I'll take a shot at this. Mostly to help out our young friend here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
I know earlier I posted a thread about Bush and I deleted it because I didn't feel like being bashed for my believes but I have to ask what makes him a good president? Why vote for a man who lied about there being WMD in Iraq? Clinton got impeached just for lying about having oral sex in the oval office, meanwhile Bush remains president despite lying to a whole country. In my earlier post I posted something that I typed up at the Angry Penguin and I knew I would get slammed so I edited it, added an apology, said that I contradicted myself and that's why it's not a valid arguement. So I am going to post it again, unedited and I don't want to be blown off like a pompus asshole. I need to know how you feel about THE TRUTH. I need to know why you support Bush instead of just knowing that you support him. Please read my arguement and counter argue it but don't tell me that it's a "tired" arguement because it's sure as hell not. If the arguement stood before then it would still stand today and don't dare call me another "stereotypical Bush basher" or someone who supports Micheal Moore, I have not seen his movie or read his books and I do not support a person who feels that "The dumbest brit is smarter than the smartest American". I got my facts from what I have heard on the news and nowhere else. If you feel that CNN and FOX news are full of shit then take it up with them.

I don't know who to support in this election, please take a second look at what I have written and explain to me... why Bush should stay in office after I've made this arguement.
k here goes.

Quote:
"Everyone seems to be blaming Clinton for for Bush's failures as president.
Hardly. It's just that has the truth comes out and you get beyond the bush bashing, you realize a couple serious issues. Bush inherited a declining economy from Clinton. Mostly due to the dot com bubble that Clinton was able to ride as a source of economic growth, when in actuality, it was nothing but an unstable boom that was always doomed to collapse on itself. And regardless of that, a certain event happened on 911 that completely changed the course of this country. Clintons failures about handling the Cole and the other terrorist attacks can't be denied however.

Quote:
Just remember that under the original Bush our country's budget was in pretty deep dept, EVEN THEN we were in a recession.
Are you trying to blame Bush sr. for clintons problems then. I don't understand this argument. The economy does ebb and flow, but the recession of the late 80's had more to do with budget cuts coming off the cold war and the huge economic boom of the 80's, which was similarly doomed to fall just like the dot coms. But I'm not an economics expert. At any rate, it seems like you think the economy has been in a decline for 15 years, which simply isn't the case. Not even now, when it's growing better than it has in a long time and has recovered tremedously from 911

Quote:
Clinton not only got us out of the recession but gave uor budget a surplus of $11 trillion.
A budget surplus that really didn't do anything. Did you see any of that surplus? Surely if spending was cut enough to have that much of a surplus (although granted, against the national debt it's just a drop in the bucket) it would have gone back to the ppl. I don't know where this great surplus went. But somebody spent it. That 11 trillion surplus of tax dollars that the american ppl overpaid.

[/quote]So if Clinton was able to help get the country out of a recession surely as president George W Bush would be able to at least make some progress in ending the new reession or at least show signs of economic success in our country.[/quote]

Well, Clinton didn't do anything to recover from a recession. The will of the american ppl did that. The tech boom is what recovered. The tech boom that made millionares over night. Clinton didn't do anything, but apperantly, Al gore invented the internet, so maybe we should thank him(note sarcasm)

Quote:
Nope. George W Bush put us in a $6 trillion debt.
He did? Last time I checked budgets were done in congress. But then again, there was that little thing called 911 which changed the landscape or our country, both economically and literally.

Quote:
For what? So he can chase down a dictator that isn't even a real threat to us?
Now this is where you are sadly mistaken. There isn't an intelligent person who can say the world isn't safer with Saddam behind bars. But before that, don't forget about the operations in Afghanastan. It doesn't take much to make a real threat come true anymore. Taking down dictators who harbor and collaborate with any terrorist regime is the single most important for our president to do. Destroying the networks and cells of Al queada is absolute. It must be done. We can not live a life of freedom if we live in fear of constant terror attacks.

Quote:
He was so hellbent on capturing Saddam that he presented faulty evidence to the UN just to justify his private agenda, and when the UN didn't agree with him he disregarded them, HE DISREGARDED THE OPINIONS OF OTHER NATIONS AND TURNED DOWN THE ADVICE OF HIS ALLIES and went forth with going into Iraq despite no real threat or evidence that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.
According to the 911 comission, he presented the absolute best intelligence there was. And this was confirmed by both England and Russia. This wasn't some spur of the moment decision. There were many un resolutions that saddam didn't comply with, and they all called for military force. But, you could always ask what John Kerry's stance on the information was. john Kerry stated many times that the threat that saddam posed was the greatest threat to this country. John Kerry believed in the intelligence, the same exact intelligence that bush had, that saddam needed to be removed at all costs and that if ppl didn't believe him they shouldn't vote for him.

You see, Bush didn't mislead or lie to anybody. Saddam had been watched for some 8 years under clinton and during that time he repeatedly violated un sanctions. The evidence was there. It was absolute. The 911 comission knows that this was no fault of Bush. But if you want to scream at Bush, then you have to hold Kerry just as accountable.

Now there are many many points to discuss about the war and the events that lead up to it, Germany and France's involvement with Iraq, wmd's that have been found or are still unacounted for, etc. I cant' possibly get into every single point here, because it would be a hundred pages long. But rest assured, any contempt you hold for Bush, you better hold for Kerry, because he stood up and made the same speaches about iraq.

Quote:
The reasoning he used to go into Iraq was childish and simplistic at best. "Iraq is an axis of evil and of course America is the heroic country so we have to go in there and liberate the people from the evil dictator Saddam. Forget about the long term plans for establishing a government or protecting our troops, hell our troops are spread out too thinly over Afghanistan as it is but that's just minor set back Freeing the people and capturing Saddam so I can 1-up my dad are all that matters I'm gonna make America out to be a hero despite lying to other nations to justify going into Iraq and proving to them that even the president of the US can produce faulty evidence and claims in order to convince other nations that our way is the right way."
Well, this is hardly worth respnding to. It lacks anything credible and as some sort of parody, it's not even ammusing. Maybe you find it funny. I don't. I take it very seriously.

Again, the removal of Saddam makes the world a safer place. This can not be argued. Iraq is on it's way to being a free, democratic state. This is good. But again, it would take me a year to write up an entire argument about it. Just ask yourself if you sleep better at night knowing that Saddam is no longer in power. Ask yourself if you feel better knowing that the mass graves of tens of thousands of ppl that have be executed by saddam won't be filling up ever again. Ask yourself if the freedom the Iraqi's have now is better than the dictatoship and fear they lived in for the last 20 years. Ask yourself if you would rather live in a country where you would have your head chopped off if you pissed of your leader.

But this is as far as I can get. I honestly can't stomach a lot of your ranting. It's just so absurd and off the wall that it's hard to tell if you believe what you know or what you assume. I'll leave the rest for oeo or trev or I'll try to finish off tomorrow.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 04:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 9,579
Rep Power: 929
David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
Are you trying to blame Bush sr. for clintons problems then.
No I am simply saying that as you pointed out "Bush inherited a declining economy from Clinton" but that Clinton inherited a decling economy from Bush Sr. so on, and so on so it can't be viewed as Clinton's fault entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
Now this is where you are sadly mistaken. There isn't an intelligent person who can say the world isn't safer with Saddam behind bars. But before that, don't forget about the operations in Afghanastan. It doesn't take much to make a real threat come true anymore. Taking down dictators who harbor and collaborate with any terrorist regime is the single most important for our president to do. Destroying the networks and cells of Al queada is absolute. It must be done. We can not live a life of freedom if we live in fear of constant terror attacks.
But that's just it, we are suppose to be defending our country from the people who attack us but none of the actual hijackers that attacked us on 9-11 came from Iraq. They came from Iran and Saudi Arabia. Saddam was a threat to his own people, that's a given but without any weapons of mass destruction or clear links to Al Qaeda how could be dangerous to us? Yes Saddam supprts the terroists but Iraq is not where the majority are hiding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
According to the 911 comission, he presented the absolute best intelligence there was. And this was confirmed by both England and Russia. This wasn't some spur of the moment decision. There were many un resolutions that saddam didn't comply with, and they all called for military force. But, you could always ask what John Kerry's stance on the information was. john Kerry stated many times that the threat that saddam posed was the greatest threat to this country. John Kerry believed in the intelligence, the same exact intelligence that bush had, that saddam needed to be removed at all costs and that if ppl didn't believe him they shouldn't vote for him.
That cannot be fully true, when trying to convince the UN to go into war with Iraq I recall hearing that Saddam had recently bought uranium from an African nation (Sudan I believe). It was all over the news and in fact Saddam did not buy the materials from that country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
You see, Bush didn't mislead or lie to anybody. Saddam had been watched for some 8 years under clinton and during that time he repeatedly violated un sanctions. The evidence was there. It was absolute. The 911 comission knows that this was no fault of Bush. But if you want to scream at Bush, then you have to hold Kerry just as accountable.
Yes but during our current invasion we didn't find any weapons nor were any used on us which leads me to belive that Saddams WMD were taken out during the 98 strike on Iraqi weapons factories. (also see above)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
Now there are many many points to discuss about the war and the events that lead up to it, Germany and France's involvement with Iraq, wmd's that have been found or are still unacounted for, etc. I cant' possibly get into every single point here, because it would be a hundred pages long. But rest assured, any contempt you hold for Bush, you better hold for Kerry, because he stood up and made the same speaches about iraq.
As I said I do not fully support Kerry, I believe in some of what he says but yes that was his big error: flip floping. First agreeing to go into Iraq but now wanting out of Iraq but the thing is many Americans feel the same way. At first alot of people wanted to go into Iraq and now most of the Americans want out of Iraq. Our troops are dying at a very fast rate and you've seen it all over the news, the Iraq situation is being compared to the situation in Vietnam. I honestly believe that Bush or whoever was in charge of the desicion of what to do with our troops did not create any long term plans for our troops and that is why they are being stretched out so thinly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
Well, this is hardly worth respnding to. It lacks anything credible and as some sort of parody, it's not even ammusing. Maybe you find it funny. I don't. I take it very seriously.
But I am being serious, by posting this I'm basically dissing what I belive to be Bush's honest views and opinions of how things go in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
Again, the removal of Saddam makes the world a safer place. This can not be argued. Iraq is on it's way to being a free, democratic state. This is good. But again, it would take me a year to write up an entire argument about it. Just ask yourself if you sleep better at night knowing that Saddam is no longer in power. Ask yourself if you feel better knowing that the mass graves of tens of thousands of ppl that have be executed by saddam won't be filling up ever again. Ask yourself if the freedom the Iraqi's have now is better than the dictatoship and fear they lived in for the last 20 years. Ask yourself if you would rather live in a country where you would have your head chopped off if you pissed of your leader.
The thing is there haven't been any smoking gun in the Iraq war. You said that we have found WMD in Iraq and I believe that yet we have hardly found the "enormous weapon factories" littered with dangerous weapons that could reach the US that Colin Powell and the others who wanted to go into Iraq argued. Yes it is good that Saddam was removed but who are we to march into another country and make it our buisness? When people are dying yes, someone has to interfere but now it's our people that are dying on a weekly basis. Yes, Saddam killed alot of people but now terrorists are flocking to Iraq and people are being captured and beheaded on a regular basis, just the other day 56 innocent Iraqis were killed by yet another car bomb. The Iraqis are living in as much fear now as they were when Saddam was in power. SOme Iraqis don't even have electricity. In the long run I do believe the Iraqis will be better off but the price that we have had to pay is great, I do not know how much this war has cost us but at one point it was $89 billion which by itself is a hefty price to pay for the removal of Saddam. It's our troops that I'm worried about however, I don't think we properly planned our occupation of Iraq and that's why terrorists are catching our men off gaurd. To have our army watch over an entire country is a daunting task, one which I think will take the lives of many more people. I do not think it is America's place to police the world and liberate a country unless if they are a clear and present danger: example North Korea, they're the country I'm worried about. We already know they have nuclear weapons up the wazoo, Iraq as we now know does not. While we have labeled North Korea and Iraq as the "axis of evil" *sarcasm* we still have Saudi Arabia as our allies and even though we are on good terms with the Saudi government that is where the majority of the 9/11 hijackers came from, they're a bigger threat to us then Iraq and that scares me. Saddam did not worry me when we went into Iraq. I knew he would fall, in 91 and 98 I might have said he was a thread to America but as we found out he is nothing but a shell of who he used to be, unable to control his own country when it's under attack and forced to live in a hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
But this is as far as I can get. I honestly can't stomach a lot of your ranting. It's just so absurd and off the wall that it's hard to tell if you believe what you know or what you assume. I'll leave the rest for oeo or trev or I'll try to finish off tomorrow.
Thanks for the praise

Last edited by David; 29 Jul 2004 at 05:35 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 06:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: I'm back here
Posts: 6,344
Rep Power: 254
Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

*whistles* I don't think that this guy's winning poster of the month (if he's even nominated). But can we get him a banner for managing to find a way to make something not spoken seem long-winded?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 06:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 9,579
Rep Power: 929
David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
*whistles* I don't think that this guy's winning poster of the month (if he's even nominated). But can we get him a banner for managing to find a way to make something not spoken seem long-winded?
eh.... fuck you if you're gonna start bashing me

Last edited by David; 29 Jul 2004 at 06:52 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 06:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people
 
Toof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,665
Rep Power: 140
Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default

Meh Don't worry Dave. Reps always get touchy when truth is around.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 06:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 9,579
Rep Power: 929
David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
Meh Don't worry Dave. Reps always get touchy when truth is around.
here you'll need this *hands ST flame resistant suit*
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 07:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil
 
The Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
Posts: 6,507
Rep Power: 150
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
*whistles* I don't think that this guy's winning poster of the month (if he's even nominated). But can we get him a banner for managing to find a way to make something not spoken seem long-winded?
Was that comment really nesscary? I thought we weren't going to degread to personal attacks here in MOTM...espcailly since he hasn't done any to you or anyone else...at least not yet....
__________________
The Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 07:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people
 
Toof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,665
Rep Power: 140
Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default



If nobody likes it they can lay an egg. I think you have a right to state your opinion and at least be respected like you respect theirs.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 07:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people
 
Toof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,665
Rep Power: 140
Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
Was that comment really nesscary? I thought we weren't going to degread to personal attacks here in MOTM...espcailly since he hasn't done any to you or anyone else...at least not yet....
Heh and that was just in International issues. Imagine if he would of gone at it on local issues. With our declining eonomy, cuts left and right, the removal of federal funds to almost 88,000 law enforcement officials, lifting the ban on assault rifles, employment etc etc etc the list goes on and on.

If he would of talked about this it would of turned even uglier
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 07:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 9,579
Rep Power: 929
David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
Was that comment really nesscary? I thought we weren't going to degread to personal attacks here in MOTM...espcailly since he hasn't done any to you or anyone else...at least not yet....
True man, very true.... although I don't think my comeback was any better
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 07:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dave's slave
 
WhiteWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: In front of this so called "magic box"
Posts: 3,066
Rep Power: 19
WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf
Default

I full heartedly agree with Exo and where he's coming from. Though I respect you Dave as a person and your political beliefs, I don't exactly jump for joy when you talk about this sort of thing.

That's all I'm going to say in this arguement, mainly because Exo just said everything there WAS to say.

- WhiteWolf
__________________
WhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.