ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Thank You.... Then Again Fuck You

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2004, 01:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Thank You.... Then Again Fuck You

Thank you.... Two simple words we can say to the veterans who fought for our freedom. We have memorial day and we have veterans day, there are a crap load of memorials. This is a good thing cause we as americans do not forget what they did for us. Unfortunately Politicians on this current administration are telling our veterans FUCK YOU by cutting their health benefits and reducing their monthly allowances.

Yes you heard me, in order for this current administration balance their huge budget deficit they are cutting funding for our veterans wich could mean that veteran hospitals might close, help for those who really need it like the Vietnam, gulf and Iraq war veteran will be either very little or non existant thanks to this. My grandfather is a Vietnam veteran and his allowance could be cut along others who have fought and earned that money by protecting our freedom. If you have a relative who's a veteran you can ask them how good are the services he gets and most of them will tell you that the current services stink. Is this the thanks we are giving to our heroes? Is this the reward these people will get for serving our country? Do these people deserve this?

Discuss.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote