ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

The Gang Of Four

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2004, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default The Gang Of Four

And you wondered why our enemies were able to attack us on 9-11.

Secretary of Defense Cohen, President Bill Clinton, Secretary of State Albright, National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, holding room of the Ronald Reagan Building, April 25, 1999

"We were all making comments we shouldn't have about how the meeting was getting very boring. So finally we decided we had to make like the monkey. Cohen started this 'hear no evil,' and then I was next so I spoke no evil, then Madeleine saw no evil, so Sandy Berger said, 'I'm evil.'" - Bill Clinton

Photograph by Diana Walker From Public & Private: Twenty Years Photographing the Presidency (National Geographic Books, October 2002).

-JBL-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2004, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
And you wondered why our enemies were able to attack us on 9-11.
Just with the first sentence your whole point falls flat.

You know very well there were crates filled with folders and reports from al-quaeda and all the Bush Administration did right after the briefing when he got into office was go on vacations or look the other way. Althou I also blame partly the previous administration since they were not able to take care of the problem thanks to Clinton's problems with Lewinsky.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2004, 04:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Wee! More finger pointing, my favorite.

One day everyone is going to wake up and realize that it was the politicians, Dems and Repubs that helped 9/11 happen.

Until then though, we're just going to keep getting this infuriating BS about which party fucked it up.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 05:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

The Walls is on a distinguished road

i don't think what happened in 99 is completely relevant to 01. JBL, even though it shows that clinton liked to crack jokes and goof around and not work (at least i think that's what you want it to look like) don't forget the 42% vacation time your boy dubya took off before 9/11
The Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2004, 06:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

It was a joke. Perhaps I neededto fill my post with smilies to make that evident...

Old 20 Jul 2004, 06:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yeah.....I'm thinking it was funny more than anything else.....

edit....JBL posted while I was posting....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2004, 06:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
yeah.....I'm thinking it was funny more than anything else.....

edit....JBL posted while I was posting....
Great minds think alike.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 07:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Layfield

It was a joke. Perhaps I neededto fill my post with smilies to make that evident...

Or you could have posted it in the main OT, and not in MOTM. I thought serious topics and debates were supposed to be here, not goofy bullshit.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 07:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I agree with Hos...this would be better suited in OT...not MOTM.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 08:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

The Walls is on a distinguished road

...i thought i was supposed to take everything in here seriously :suspicious:
The Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2004, 08:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yeah.... This is not fun in here
Old 21 Jul 2004, 07:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Proud TNA Supporter

Direct has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Direct

Well that does look like a joke...but that is the lamest joke I have by far ever seen in my life

NOVEMBER 16, 2006 - 9:00PM ON SPIKETV
Direct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2004, 07:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Everyones a fuckin' critic....
Old 22 Jul 2004, 08:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

You welcome.
Old 22 Jul 2004, 10:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

remember people get really angry if you make a joke about thier politicians.