ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

My weekly editorial. "Tom Ridge and his Terror Warnings"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 2004, 09:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default My weekly editorial. "Tom Ridge and his Terror Warnings"

Is it just me if Tom Ridge has turned into a paranoid freak. He is appearing brefore every freaking holday saying "The terrorists are coming the terrorists are coming!!" and he ususally comes with this ideas near the election bettlegrounds like Florida and ohio. When posts these "terror warnings" they are as scetchy as ca drive-by shooting in the middle of the ghetto without providing any solid evidence of his allegations. And now he wants to use the US constitution as his personal toilet paper by disrupting the democratic process saying they might have to delay the election. I'm sorry but I am getting tired of this Bozo yelling "the sky is falling!!" whenever he sees fit.

Do you guys remember that tale about the little sheppard kid who yelled WOLF! constantly just for kicks and when the real deal came in nobody came to help. Well this is literally a modern real life version of it. If we are gonna have this retard yelling every other week at least give some information in order to make your allegations more credible cause if he continues with this nobody would give a rats ass about it and if it really happens we'll have probably another september 11 in out hands and this time you cannot blame the democrats like Conie Rice did on the 9/11 hearing.

So seriously stop this bullshit cause in case you forgot the economy is affected by this as well.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote