ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

what do you make of this?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jul 2004, 12:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

GProopdog is on a distinguished road
Default what do you make of this?

According to The Weekly World News

they gaurentee that on Sept 11, 2004, there will be a devistating "dirty bomb" attack in several cities that will cripple the United States.

any of you buy this?

to me, the fact that it's The Weekly World News totally turns me off
as one page will be about this while the next page is how Giant Dragons are terrorizing the Australian Outback

however, with Tom Ridge saying that the U.S should prepare for an attack in the near future...it just seems like too much of a coincidence

anyone have thoughts on this.
Old 10 Jul 2004, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

If you are taking the World Weekly News as real journalistic NEWS... you need your head checked...

No offense...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 12:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

GProopdog is on a distinguished road

well....I don't take the Weekly World seriously actually
if you would have read my post, you would know that.

i'll re-iterate though:

it's complete trash, since while one page will deal with a possible end of the world scenario, the next deals with Giant Frogs killing people in Nebraska
so I don't beleive it

the only thing I was saying was that it's quite a coincidence that this particular issue came out when the Terror alert was being elevated is all.
Old 10 Jul 2004, 01:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GProopdog
while the next page is how Giant Dragons are terrorizing the Australian Outback
Can you tell me where cause I have to go there in a month and Id rather not run into them

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 10:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Feh...

Every year they say that.

If they are going to attack at all this year, they're going to try it closer to the elections. What better way to show that you can disrupt the democratic process than by screw with the elections of the country that champions it?