ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

This is what makes me believe that Islam...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jun 2004, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default This is what makes me believe that Islam...

Has been perverted to te point of no return.

http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive...alds062504.htm

Just read it. Now I know that many of you will go ahead and tell me that I'm just ignorant and that its still a beautiful culture and that this is all, in fact, Americas fault.

Sure, they've declared Jihad on us a thousand times over. Sure, they are involved in most of the conflicts in the world. ( http://www.homestead.com/prosites-pr...conflicts.html )

Sure, they continue to kill thousands of Isralies, then cry to the overly-sympathetic UN when the Isralies strike back. When Palistinians attack, they are freedom fighters. When Isralies strike back, they are murderers.

Now substitute Muslims for Palistinian, and Jews for Isralies.

"When Muslims attack, they are freedom fighters. When Jews strike back, they are murderers."

Now I must opine on this issue. It is becoming apparent to me that this IS a holy war. It is Judeo-Christian values versus the rest. The war is fought on many fronts, and the Judeo-Christians are losing, fast.

Look at the fronts in the war. Domestic: fought by racists like Neo-Nazis and the KKK. Backed up by the anti-Christian ACLU, who recently dememded the removal of a small cross from the seal of Los Angeles, while leaving intact the predominant image of the Pagan goddes Pomona(sp?), who is still worshiped by Wicans. The domestic front exists in many nations, as churces, supposedly guarded by the UN, were torched by Muslim racists in Europe and the Middle East. In France and Germany, Synagouges are routinely burned to the ground.

The international fronts is are obvious ones: Isreal and Palestine. I think you know where I stand on HOMICIDE bombers, and their ilk. And, hello, WWIII, The War On Terror. I pray to God that we win this one.

I've woken up to the reality that we are all in danger. This is a war that Americans did not start. It is through the perversion of the Constitution and Islam that this war has started. What makes me believe that Islam will never return is that no clerics have stood up and said "No." "No" to the violence, "no" to racism, "no" to Jihad. I keep hearing that this is only an extreme fringe of Islam that has been trying to destroy for decades. For once, Lets hear from the Moderates.

-JBL-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2004, 05:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'msorry but I don't buy it. It looks like they were forced to do so. One kid seemed lost and looking to the sides like catching instructions from someone in the background. Even thou it is disgusting that an adult or a terrorist would make such an atrocity.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 03:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
I'msorry but I don't buy it. It looks like they were forced to do so. One kid seemed lost and looking to the sides like catching instructions from someone in the background. Even thou it is disgusting that an adult or a terrorist would make such an atrocity.
^Agreed. this Trypish info, seems waay one sideded and opinionated (Not to mention biased what what else is new?)...granted there are extremists in every religion. (and I do mean EVERY one) That doesn't mean that everyone in that particlar religion as evil at those in those articles....