ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

The presidential list

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2004, 02:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default The presidential list

Who was Most Overrated??

Most Underrated??

The Best President??

The Worst President??

Best canidate never to get elected??

make your choices now and I post mine later.
Old 12 Jun 2004, 02:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Who was Most Overrated??

Ronald Reagan

Most Underrated??

LBJ. Personally, I believe he was in on the JFK assassination and he did push for Vietnam, he passed many social programs and civil rights things. Vietnam ruined him.

The Best President??

Teddy Roosevelt and FDR.

The Worst President??

Everyone from post civil war up to Teddy. And Bush Jr. is making a serious bid as the WORST ever.

John McCain (if you count him).

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 02:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Who was Most Overrated??

Kennedy

Most Underrated??

Hoover

The Best President??

Reagan and Madison

The Worst President??

That damn Carter.

Well... Pat Buchannan, Dole, Perot, and Tom McClintock... but McClintock never ran...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 07:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I know I'll catch heat from these answers

Who was Most Overrated??
Washington, he didn't do anything in office
Most Underrated??
Eisenhower
The Best President??
Monroe, other than Washington, he is the only one who ran unopposed, he had to do something right.
The Worst President??
Lincoln, he pissed on the Constitution
H. Ross Perot
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^I like your answers actually. Especially the Washington and Lincoln ones.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 09:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

I'm not going to diss your opinions there Joe. I'd like a little clarification on Eisenhower. He wasn't a bad prez. but didn't do anything that was outstanding, excpet take a page from Hitler's book and started contructing out Interstate system. Eisenhower was know for being being a good general, mostly.

Your other answers, I can see.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 12 Jun 2004, 09:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
I'm not going to diss your opinions there Joe. I'd like a little clarification on Eisenhower. He wasn't a bad prez. but didn't do anything that was outstanding, excpet take a page from Hitler's book and started contructing out Interstate system. Eisenhower was know for being being a good general, mostly.

Your other answers, I can see.
Well, that's just it my good man. The Interstate system created jobs in the construction of the roads and many jobs are still there in the maintaining and repair of these roads.
Also, due to these roads, there were jobs made making the franchises put by the ramps. There are also jurbs (I couldn't resist) in the afforementioned franchises
Old 12 Jun 2004, 10:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

MMMMMMMMMMKkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy.

Late.
Old 12 Jun 2004, 11:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Most overrated: Woodrow Wilson
He started the failed league of nations and was a member of the KKK

Most underrated: Harry Truman/William McKinley
Truman was the one that delivered the knockout punch to Japan to end WW2.

McKinley freed Cuba and other carribean islands from Spain during the Spanish/American war.

Best president: FDR/Reagan
FDR saw the country through the Great Depression and WW2, he helped guide the New Deal programs that Hoover started.

Reagan won the cold war, freed eastern Europe from communism and renewed patriotism in America.

Worst president: Lyndon B. Johnson.
Escalated Vietnam for no real good reason. Thank god Nixon ended it.

Best man never to get elected: tie Hubert Humphrey(1968)/Thomas Dewey(1948)

Humphrey went against Johnson and wanted to pull out of Vietnam, but LBJ got offended and didn't help out ol Hubert. He was also pretty conservative for a Democrat, he barely lost tp Nixon.

Thomas Dewey was a former NY prosecuter, he sent Lucky Luciano and other mobsters to prision. He was later governor. In his second try for the White House, he had an agenda to fight communism head on.

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 13 Jun 2004 at 12:44 AM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2004, 07:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
^I like your answers actually. Especially the Washington and Lincoln ones.
I thought these were the 2 people would hate. I guess when y'all said "Meeting of the Minds" y'all meant it.