ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Disrespect for the dead.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2004, 10:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Disrespect for the dead.

Quote:

A police officer salutes in front of pro and anti-Ronald Reagan groups near the National Cathedral in Washington Friday, June 11, 2004 prior to funeral services for the former president. (AP Photo/Eric Gay)
You know, I don't care what anyones political philosophies are... but COMMON DECENCY is something that these left-wing asshats seem to lack. Its COMMON DECENCY! Wait till the man is in the ground and the widow has had a chance to grieve before pulling this shit.

I suppose when one of their fathers ides I ought to go out with a sign that says, "Mr. Wilson - Left wing asshat in hell" and see if they don't want to kill my cracker ass. What Untermench(Sub-humans)!!

Now look at some of these comments... sure to sicken those with human souls:

"We all know Reagan's legacy, from the Iran-Contra affair to the funding of the Nicaraguan military in which over 200,000 people died. The groundwork for the move steadily to the right happened with the Reagan administration. People want to elevate him to some mythic level; they have their own reason for doing that." --
Danny Glover

"Reagan leaves the building. He put a smiley face on cruelty, but at least he chose mammon over god." -- Richard Goldstein at the Village Voice (http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0423/goldstein.php)

"So while others laud Reagan this week, I'm one who won't mourn his departure. If only we could bury his legacy with him." -- Tony Horwitz at the Sydney Morning Herald

"That is not an "All-American" legacy. Reagan projected the sun to mask a scowl. His presidency is indeed extraordinary. It is extraordinary for how easily Americans hail his "optimism." For African-Americans, and all Americans who were targets of his policies, it was open season.." -- Derrick Z. Jackson in the Boston Globe

"I'm sure (Reagan's) turning crispy brown right about now." -- Ted Rall

Note that these repugnant, sadistic, pitiful excuses for human beings are all columnists and public figures. Had I chosen to actually pull quotes written by liberals in forums and comment sections across the net, this post would have been ten times as long....and sick. Never has it been as clear that much of the far-left does not share a common sense of decency with the rest of us...

So let me ask you this question, PWF, How would you like this being said about someone that YOU liked/loved/knew before the body is cold, before the body is in the ground? How do you think Nancy Reagan feels?

Anyone that says that they wouldn't be offended in the slightest sense is sub-human in my humble opinion. Oh... one last thing....

Keep scrolling...

I don't know why we expect anything better from the Clintons. Neither of them has any respect for the office of the presidency, either in word or tradition. But, take the aspects of the presidency out of it, and you're left with two people who fell asleep at someone else's funeral. What dirtbags.

The Clintons just have no class at all. Thats precisely what those protestors and those columnists lack... CLASS. They belong with monkeys eating their own feces in a zoo. But will I bash them when they're dead?

No, of course not. I'm a fucking human being.

Are you?

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 01:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Danny Glover has been bashing Bush/Reagan for years, his words don't surprise me.

I seen Ted Rall on Hannity and Colmes. Alan(one of the few decent liberals I know) was embarassed to call this man a liberal and Sean was ready to kick his ass.

I am giving Bill and Hillary the benefit of the doubt on that picture (it looks like they are blinking their eyes), but if they were sleeping, its damn disrespectful. I agree, hell I knew Bill was trouble in 1992.
Old 12 Jun 2004, 01:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I hate what the guy did as prez., but to go out and put up signs that say "go to hell" is really really French. The "love" Reagan is getting is undeserved IMO, but I'm not going to put up signs like "rot in hell", the guy was a human being and had been suffering from a disease for well over ten years. The signs are really low and those people have no class.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 01:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
to go out and put up signs that say "go to hell" is really really French.
I hate to make dumb posts like this... but LMAOOOOOOOO at that statement....

And Norm, Ted Rall is truly a piece of shit... I would have loved to see Hannity Hannitize his ass. Also, I agree with you that Alan Colmes is a decent fellow.
Old 12 Jun 2004, 03:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Hannity should have kicked his smug ass I think.

Did you hear Ron Reagan's (the son) comments at the California ceremony today?

Quote:
"Dad was also a deeply, unabashedly religious man. But he never made the fatal mistake of so many politicians wearing his faith on his sleeve to gain political advantage. True, after he was shot and nearly killed early in his presidency, he came to believe that God had spared him in order that he might do good. But he accepted that as a responsibility, not a mandate. And there is a profound difference."
Sounds like a shot, don't you think?
Old 12 Jun 2004, 06:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

His politics should make no difference. These people apparently believe in Hell. From that belief I get the feeling that they have at least glanced at the Bible which states "Judge not lest ye be judged."

Bottom Line
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 06:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

What can I add? The Man was President, the man unintentionally ended the Cold War (But that still a fair feat) and he was a Popular Smart Man. But these jerk offs that have absolutly no respect put up signs like that is just low, That's so low not even the devil himself would lower himself to even look you in the eye. Those jerk offs should retake the life lesson of Common Dency because if everyone was like them we'd have people protesting in the street because they think Coughing in Church is offensive.....

Good lord.....
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 07:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

im sure the clintons werent asleep, they just had their eyes closed, probably during a prayer or reading.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 07:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'tin Man
im sure the clintons werent asleep, they just had their eyes closed, probably during a prayer or reading.
and if someones an asshole and they die, then theyre just a fdead asshole

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 03:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'tin Man
and if someones an asshole and they die, then theyre just a fdead asshole
^Can somome please toss this guy outta here???

Now as for what those protestors did, during the funreal services, was Beyond inmoral. I'm surpised that police officer would let them alow such an act. The reason why I say that is that somehting very simular nearly happened here a few years back during Trudeau's Funeral march. A anti- Trudeau person and some of his friends in Montreal was making a spectile of himself near the prosession of the march, but before the main group came by that area of the road with the casket, 2 of the local cops imedalty confronted the man and his friends and excorted them all several blocks away form the main procession. They tried to sue the montreal police dept, later on infringing of their carter of rights to expression (simular to the states freedom of speech) well the Qubec govt pretty much threw the case out. They (the protesters) got alot of heat for it too with very little support. And frankly I'm very suprised that the DC cops didin't follow the same suit.

Granted theres a time an place for disagreements on a political leaders legacy, but during at that persons funreal is not I repeat NOT one of them. Get some moral respect FIRST before anyone talks to me about respect for the right to speak.
Old 12 Jun 2004, 03:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
^Can somome please toss this guy outta here???
I'm on it.

Tin Man... I won't delete it... but thats your warning...
Old 14 Jun 2004, 08:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm not a Reagan ass kisser or his "fan" but certainly I think that was quite disrespectful and those people really deserve to rot in hell. I would never do that to another human being no matter how much I would hate him/her.

And I must say whoever said the Clinton's were asleep on reagan's funeral, that person is as retarded as those who bashed reagan in his funeral services. I saw the funeral services and I did not saw the clinton's asleep not even a second. That was simply disrespectful as well.

Not even in a day like that people could keep up a decent posture and show some respect.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2004, 10:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

Ralph Wiggum is on a distinguished road

Disrespectful to say the least.
Ralph Wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote