ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Bush, Reagan, Clinton and Kerry politics
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jun 2004, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Bush, Reagan, Clinton and Kerry politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
His Orin Hatch type agenda split him so far away from the youth of America, and made redicules policy's that hurt the economy so badly that today we still have a major problems with certain things from his terms.
Umm, the 1980's were the longest peace time economic boom period that has ever happened. The GDP grew by an average of 3.5% every year durin his presidency. 25 million jobs were created during his 8 years after Jimmy Carter had a disasterous run economically.

He cut the maximum tax rate from 70% to 28%, and he won 49 states in his re-election campaign.

And yes, he was shot and then started suffering from the effects of Alzheimers, but with the Soviets he couldn't show weakness.

How do you gather that the economy was hurt?
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 98
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

^^^I think you read to far into that quote, as i said certain policy's made are still hurting the economy today. Or did you forget the Billions lost each year on the war on drugs?
__________________

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 98
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Umm, the 1980's were the longest peace time economic boom period that has ever happened. The GDP grew by an average of 3.5% every year durin his presidency. 25 million jobs were created during his 8 years after Jimmy Carter had a disasterous run economically.

He cut the maximum tax rate from 70% to 28%, and he won 49 states in his re-election campaign.

And yes, he was shot and then started suffering from the effects of Alzheimers, but with the Soviets he couldn't show weakness.

How do you gather that the economy was hurt?
And while, I was gonna let this statement go, mainly because I was just getting ready to go out. However my plans for tonite have been scratched, so I have some time to adress these issues, you state......

We could look at it like, one of your boys who;s got his girlfreinds credit card, and takes you out for dinner, buys a shit load of stuff. Then once the girlfriend gets the bill, he is long gone, and no longer his problem.

Let me just start by saying anyone can bring short term growth to the US if you finance it through borrowing. Hmm, how do you increase spending and cut taxes? Well, you borrow huge sums of money and use deficit spending. But doesn't that create problems? Oh sure, for the next guy that becomes President.
You remember what happened to George Bush? He had to pay down that massive debt, because the interest payments alone had grown too large. The man was the first to increase DEBT faster than growth of gdp. Also the first to increase DEBT faster than growth of national income.

Look at first I just wanted to send my condolences to the guy, but now I feel as though I should show just how great of a leader this guy was. He was the first President to do a lot of things in this country, lets review:

He was the first President to have UNEMPLOYMENT AT 10.8% since the Great Depression. While at the same time the first to double the DEFICIT.

First to SPEND more in eight years than was spent in prior 50 years.

First to have served as Governor and increase STATE SPENDING by 1123%

I like how he was also the first to have a “sitting” cabinent member indicted, and then the first to have an assistant secretary of state indicted. First to have over 100 MEMBERS OF AN ADMINISTRATION CHARGED WITH CRIMES. First to have more members of his administration charged with crimes than CUMULATIVE TOTAL OF ALL OTHER PRESIDENTS in the twentieth century.

First to set a record for the LARGEST ONE DAY PERCENTAGE DECLINE in the DOW in history. 10-19-87

First to have over $10,000,000 INCREASE IN PERSONAL WEALTH from serving for 8 years as president.

And just so he doesn't look to far away from being like Republicans presidents of the past like Nixon, Bush and Ford, he was also the first to testify ”under oath” 130 times that ”I DON’T REMEMBER”. While being the first to have an Admiral with a photographic memory testify 128 times “ I DON’T REMEMBER”. But he wasn't a criminal or anything?

Lets just say he was a decent guy at best. A misleading president, and we all wish his family well. Because for every good thing people bring to the table, I will bring 3 bad to combat it

Excuse me for a few minutes:
__________________

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 12,761
Rep Power: 918
Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
2 things.

1. He was 93 and out of his mind, with a lot of pain. If anything this is a good day, as he is no longer suffering.

2. He gets to much credit in this thread. Reagan by his own account, wasn't even running the country for the last 3 years of his presidency. He would do and makes decesions that later on, he would not remember. Instead of stepping down, he selfishly along side of people around him, held on to one of the most important posistion in the World, while being incompitent to do so. His Orin Hatch type agenda split him so far away from the youth of America, and made redicules policy's that hurt the economy so badly that today we still have a major problems with certain things from his terms.

My prayers go out to his family, but I don't feel to bad being he was 93 and had no clue where he was........

What the hell are you talking about, man? I don't know the 'statistics' but I do know that the two terms Reagan was president, the US was economically stable for the most part.

You must be stoned.
__________________
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 12:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 98
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
What the hell are you talking about, man? I don't know the 'statistics' but I do know that the two terms Reagan was president, the US was economically stable for the most part.

You must be stoned.

Quote:
Let me just start by saying anyone can bring short term growth to the US if you finance it through borrowing. Hmm, how do you increase spending and cut taxes? Well, you borrow huge sums of money and use deficit spending. But doesn't that create problems? Oh sure, for the next guy that becomes President. You remember what happened to George Bush? He had to pay down that massive debt, because the interest payments alone had grown too large. The man was the first to increase DEBT faster than growth of gdp. Also the first to increase DEBT faster than growth of national income.
He was the first President to have UNEMPLOYMENT AT 10.8% since the Great Depression. While at the same time the first to double the DEFICIT.

You gotta be stoned if you miss the reason, and how the economy suffered after that. Sam come on now, I know you don't know loads about politics but you some day have to learn how to detect right-wing and left-wing propogander. And then be able to explain why it isn't as true as some want to state or believe. Just how many on the right talk about this great economy that Reagan had as president, without telling the rest of the story. Like what happend when Bush took over and how Reagan, was the fault of that. Listen to what UTT says about the economy, it is very true, and sadly whoever told you what they did about Reagan, mislead you.... You must want more of the things he trailblazed to be posted....

Like how he was the first 20th Century president to have historians RATE HIM BELOW every president of the 20th except for Richard Nixon. 1994 Poll
__________________

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 12:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 12,761
Rep Power: 918
Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
You gotta be stoned if you miss the reason, and how the economy suffered after that. Sam come on now, I know you don't know loads about politics but you some day have to learn how to detect right-wing and left-wing propogander. And then be able to explain why it isn't as true as some want to state or believe. Just how many on the right talk about this great economy that Reagan had as president, without telling the rest of the story. Like what happend when Bush took over and how Reagan, was the fault of that. Listen to what UTT says about the economy, it is very true, and sadly whoever told you what they did about Reagan, mislead you.... You must want more of the things he trailblazed to be posted....

Like how he was the first 20th Century president to have historians RATE HIM BELOW every president of the 20th except for Richard Nixon. 1994 Poll

meh... i reread your post and saw that little part earlier... i was gonna say something but i had to go to the bathroom and when i got back i forgot what i was going to do. no wonder my history teacher hates him. o well
__________________
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 06:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.
 
_UT_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,252
Rep Power: 57
_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_
Default

Wasn't that the Iran Contra thing. Didn't they lay the blame on a Marine, Oliver North?

The Nicaragua thing, wasn't that about the Costinistas or something. Something about commies and we were arming a group (secretly) to stop the commies.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue totally owning and exposing EXO

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...


I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 09:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people
 
Toof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,665
Rep Power: 140
Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default

The problem was that he authorized it and I didn't knew he did til yesterday when MSNBC and FOX were talking about it but I guess the illness was kicking in by then and he even forgot he did. Remember what Dre said for the last three years he wasn't competent enough to be as president and they still kept him
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 11:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing for now.
 
_UT_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,252
Rep Power: 57
_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_
Default

Hey, he played the part of President for eight years. He was a very good actor when it came to acting like the president.

All this shit about him being a hero, the media leaves out his "Reaganomics", his deficit spending, his scandals, how is deregulation has led to the corporate scandals of today, and his belief that the "Star Wars" project could work (which wasted billions of dollars).

He did only two noble things, that I can remember right away. He gave the military a very generous raise and built it back up. And he bankrupted the Soviet Union.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue totally owning and exposing EXO

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...


I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 07:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: I'm back here
Posts: 6,344
Rep Power: 254
Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Hey, he played the part of President for eight years. He was a very good actor when it came to acting like the president.

All this shit about him being a hero, the media leaves out his "Reaganomics", his deficit spending, his scandals, how is deregulation has led to the corporate scandals of today, and his belief that the "Star Wars" project could work (which wasted billions of dollars).

He did only two noble things, that I can remember right away. He gave the military a very generous raise and built it back up. And he bankrupted the Soviet Union.
Hold it, HOLD IT! you mention that the corporate scandals were Reagan's fault. Which, by all logic, means that you know they went through Bush (41), "CLITON" (I'm waiting for the explanation), and yet you don't blame them, or Reagan until this point; only the current president.

SDI is one of the ways he got the Soviet Union broken up. They realized they posed much less of a threat to us and couldn't keep up. Yet, like Kerry whom you apparently think is a god, are on both sides of this being against the SDI but loving the result of the collapse of the USSR.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 01:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people
 
Toof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,665
Rep Power: 140
Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
Quoted for emphasis.....
Yeah but some people here are overrating Reagan. I mean I respect the guy and already stated my reasons but there is no point of building him a shrine like the media is doing.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.
 
_UT_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,252
Rep Power: 57
_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_
Default

^ Exactly. We are just pointing out the facts about what Reagan did. He is no hero like the media is making him out to be. They omit these FACTS.

As for Joe. Reagan started deregulation. I can't comment about Bush Sr. CLITON, I believe did not continue it. He may even have passed restrictions on it. Bush Jr. has furthered it and has let big businesses take even more advantage of it. But, it began with Reagan. And Bush's tax cuts and his economic ideas are the same as Reagomics. Give the the extra money to the rich and the money they save will "trickle down" to the middle and lower classes. And just like Reagan, Bush Jr. knew that it would never happen and had no intention of it happening.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue totally owning and exposing EXO

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...


I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 03:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?
 
Oeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 9,773
Rep Power: 301
Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

any president will have a "shrine" built to him when he dies.....it's something that our country does.....I was just saying, this thread wasn't meant to hash over what we thought/think about his policies.....and I don't believe that is what Trev had in mind either.....it was just meant to say that a great American has passed on.....I think that we can all agree upon that.....political parties and policies aside, Ronald Reagan is one of the most popular figures in American history for the 20th century.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 06:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing for now.
 
_UT_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,252
Rep Power: 57
_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_
Default

Not every prez should get a shrine though.

Can you imagine what CLITON'S would look like? It will life size, with him wearing no pants or underwear, with an ugly whore tounging his nuts. And in his left hand he will be holding a cigar and in his right the constitution. And at the base it will say "He thought he was JFK, but couldn't get the Monroe's", or something like that.

Bush Jr.'s would be him shredding the constitution while standing in a pile of cash.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue totally owning and exposing EXO

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...


I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 06:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: I'm back here
Posts: 6,344
Rep Power: 254
Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Bush Jr.'s would be him shredding the constitution while standing in a pile of cash.
Why do you say that? I'm not asking you tojump to yet another conclusion which you and Osama have done time and time again. I want a si mple answer to the question I asked which y'all have constantly failed to do.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the Kerry/Bush debate thread.....all debates go here..... Oeo Meeting Of The Minds 6 26 Aug 2004 01:27 AM
the ultimate John Kerry/George Bush debate thread.....merged.... Trevelbond Meeting Of The Minds 53 25 Aug 2004 04:19 PM
Reagan Shooter Can Go Unsupervised (NY Times) Dade Meeting Of The Minds 5 19 Dec 2003 12:47 PM
Streisand Blames Reagan for Her Son's AIDS Trevelbond Meeting Of The Minds 1 18 Nov 2003 12:53 AM
Bush Denounced as 'Evil F---' at Kerry Fund-Raiser Trevelbond Meeting Of The Minds 12 26 Sep 2003 11:38 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.