ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Lets all be friends, oh, wait, you'd rather shoot me? I'll just bend over for you.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2004, 03:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Exclamation Lets all be friends, oh, wait, you'd rather shoot me? I'll just bend over for you.

Remember that 22-victim shooting in Saudi Arabia a week or so ago? The terrorists who perpetrated it have posted a blow-by-blow account of it on the internet. Here's a few highlights.

Quote:
'We were asking our brother Muslims, where are the Americans, and they showed us a building where companies have offices. We did find an American,' said Nashmi. 'I shot him in the head [which] exploded. Then we found a South African and we shot him too. In our search for unbelievers, we had to exchange fire with the security forces.' ...

Nashmi describes how they murdered a group of Roman Catholic oil workers from the Philippines, 'for the sake of our brother Muslims [there]'. Several Filipino Muslim groups, some linked to al-Qaeda, have been fighting against the Christian-dominated government for decades. ...

Such international concerns feature frequently in the account. Nashmi also describes 'finishing off' a group of Indian engineers. 'Thanks to God we cleaned our land from unbelievers,' he says. New Delhi is seen as having brutally repressed Muslims in Kashmir. Nashmi also claims that he killed an Italian, after forcing him to speak with al-Jazeera, the Qatar-based Arabic satellite TV channel, and demand the withdrawal of Rome's troops from Iraq.

The militants then moved into the heavily fortified Oasis Resort, which comprises 200 villas, a hotel, restaurants and spas. There, Nashmi says, they 'went to the hotel, found a restaurant and had a good lunch and some rest'. Then, 'we went to the first floor and we found some unbelievers. We slaughtered them'. [Emphasis added]
If anyone out there believes that the reason the Middle East hates us has to do with anything other than pure Islamic fundamentalist hatred, you need only listen to the words of the terrorists themselves. They want to purify their land of unbelievers and infidels. No amount of hugs and kisses from the UN will ever change that. They want to kill us, and the only solution is to kill them first. This has nothing to do with oil or empires; it has everything to do with good versus evil.

And we will win.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote