ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

^&$^%&@ Oil prices.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jun 2004, 12:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default ^&$^%&@ Oil prices.

Right now we are now paying more than 2 dollars a gallon of gas AVERAGE. California has the most expensive gas with almost $2.50 a gallon for regular and nobody has actualy given a solid reason why this is happening. Some say it's because of the fuel demand, some say it's because the price of producing the fuel has gotten more expensive, Can someone make up their mind please? There are several factors to consider but it's mainly based between the mayor oil producers and incompetent politicians.

OPEC wich is one of the mayor oil producers to the United States has taken an atitude of looking the other way lately. Then all of a sudden they say that they will increment the production of oil by 500,000 barrels and apparently this didn't suited well with some of the OPEC's chairmans and all of a sudden their refineries and pipelines are being attacked, this is shortly after agreeing of producing more oil and now tey are producing LESS oil wich make oil prices spike up more than two dollars a barrel and 6 cents the gallons of fuel. This also makes the people of OPEC quite a load of cash and saudi arabia even richer. I mean where all these saudi arabia terrorists came from? They didn't came out of nowhere you know something is brewing there and it ain't beer.

Then we have Bush spiking out his fortune in oil stocks and the whole cngres siding with the oil industry swallowing any stupid excuse they give them. Neither Bush or Kerry have proposed anything to help this nation other than Bush looking for drill everywhere he can think of and Kerry saying that we should open the oil reserves. Those are not good things thats feeding up the greedy industry even more! We have also a bunch of pandering politicians on the congress blamming each other for every crap it comes out instead of focusing their efoorts in how to solve this problem.... They don't really give a damn anyways. We pay them their vehicles and their gas so they don't feel the pain we are feeling they just look the other way and act stupid. They'll drive their Excursions Suburbans and Cadilacs and not a single cent comes from their pockets.

I think it's sad that nobody has done anything other than looking the other way spewcially bush since he is the current administration. And if the oil prices go down by fall this will further prove that the book "Plan of Attackk" was telling the truth all the way.

Discuss.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 04:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

The Govt won't do shit because they can tax the hell out of gas.

They all have connections too... but taxes are the main reason IMO.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 04:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I was listening to the radio. And they said in England the gas was $2.08 Canadian for ONE litre! And it was $2.90 for premeium.
Old 03 Jun 2004, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Bush isn't going to a thing. If Bush were to actually do something he wouldn't benefit from the unjust price-gouging and he would upset his billionaire buddies from their benefitting from price-gouging.The oil companies here are pocketing this extra money by spiking the gas prises up when they don't need to be this high.

I have no idea why Kerry isn't making this an issue. He can really hurt Bush with the gas prices. CLITON brought the gas prices down by saying just one word to the oil companies: AUDIT. So, Kerry could do the same thing.

The reserves. We should not open them. There are a few reasons why not to open the reserves. 1.) Let OPEC run themselves dry and then that leaves us and Russia the only ones with oil. 2.) Keep the reserves full in case of an emergency. You never know what those Arabs are going to do. 3.) We simply don't need to. The oil companies are price-gouging. As long as someone who has the balls to threaten the oil companies, the gas prices woon't get this high.

Review: Bush won't do anything. The oil companies are price-gouging. It isn't all OPEC's fault. Kerry, why aren't you making this an issue? Threaten the oil companies with audits and those prices here in the U.S. will drop by twenty or thirty cents at least.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Everything is Bush's fault isn't it. The economy, which NO ONE has much control over, is falling (this is no longer true; it is actually rising) and started falling during the "CLITON" administration. It's Bush's fault. Gas prices rise due to higher in demand in other countries, such as China, so OPEC charges more around the world not, just here, and the oil comnpanies cover that and prices and, despite the rise, still go for even more profit than thaey already make. O.J. Simpson is found not guilty.It's Bush's fault. Bush killed his wife. It's Bush's fault. I'll bet the stock market crash of 1929 was Bush's fault.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 09:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Typical republican rant. They want to blame everyone ecept themselves. Instead of finger pointing they should concentrate into helping this nation and not destroying. I mean this to republicans and democrats. The fingerpointing must stop and it's time to start doing SOMETHING.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 09:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Well said...even thoguh I'm not in the US myself, which in this case is good since we don't pay those ridculously unacceptable amounts for gas.

Mind you though here in toronto, its not that far off....prices here are just shy under a dollar (cheap to you in the states but consider the exhange rate).

One things for sure, alot of people here are getting rid of their SUVs for lesser gas guzzling cars. Some are even considering hybrid cars now...I've seen a few of em around, More than ususal. Guess this is a sign of the chaning times, espically with the way these prices are going...
Old 03 Jun 2004, 10:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

That fact is that Bush has done nothing except: he suggested that OPEC not cut back production. That is all he did. Which is another fact. Bush is thinking about passing some sort of energy related bill. But like all his other things he's brought up and got passed, it will only benefit the rich and not solve the problem.

CLITON got the gas prices to fall when they spiked up in his admin. Why can't Bush do the same? And don't give me OPEC this and that, because it is the same shit they did back then.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2004, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
Typical republican rant. They want to blame everyone ecept themselves. Instead of finger pointing they should concentrate into helping this nation and not destroying. I mean this to republicans and democrats. The fingerpointing must stop and it's time to start doing SOMETHING.
Umm, and you haven't pointed fingers at Bush for nearly everything?

OPEC is increasing their production, but I don't blame Bush for the problems. I blame the oil companies, both in the USA and abroad. I don't see why the government should even be involved. Why do they have the right to tax our gas?

Sounds... colonial...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2004, 12:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Im here to offer a little perspective.
We had a report in our paper yesterday that converted the price of petrol (gas) to aussie dollars from major countries'

here goes.
USA:- 70 cents per litre
Australia:- 95 cents a litre
Japan:- $1.40 per litre
France:- $2.08 a litre
Britain:- $2.60 per litre

and for the killer
Iraq:- 4 cents per litre

DAMN.........what would normally cost me $40 to fill my tank here would be a paltry $1.68 to fill my tank in iraq

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote