ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

What the heck is wrong with this guy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2004, 07:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default What the heck is wrong with this guy

John Kerry was at the nomination ceremony. He refused to accept nomination until later. The party can't call him the nominee until he accepts. The next thing you know he'll want to back up the election until Decmber.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 08:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Welll he wants to fight even since the republican congregation is in five weeks he wants to be at the same level with Bush. Althou this isn't a wise move IMO he is trying to get the 75M at the same time Bush will get it.

But meh whats the difference. The voters are rallying against Bush on every poll it has come out in the last three months. Still too early to call but if Bush keeps with his screw ups and his poor handling of mayor issues things will get worse for the Republicans.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 12:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

First thing's first...all polls are biased and unreliable. While you say the polls have been going down for the last three months, the reports I have heard have Bush nursing a lead over Kerry, especially within the last eight weeks...so so much for the polls.

Secondly, Kerry isn't accepting the nomination immediately because he wants to be able to use the money that is only set aside for Primary Elections to campaign against Bush. By law, Presidential nominees have two campaign funds: the Primary Fund and the Election Fund. Once the party's nomination is accepted, the Primary Fund is extinguished and any remaining funds in there are not accessible for the purpose of a Presidential Campaign. While there are restrictions on who, why and how much can be donated to the Presidential Campaign, there are no such restrictions on the fund for a Primary.

That is both funny and makes me sick. It's funny because Kerry still won't be able to stand dollar to dollar with the Bush campaign. Why?? Because businesses stand behind the Conservative platform, and honestly while everyone bashes "Big Businesses," it should be duly noted that these Big Businesses are also Big Employers, and are a much bigger part of the American Economy that the bleeding-hearted commies out there would like you to realize.

It makes me sick because the libs are the first ones to whine about Campaign Finance Reform and how big businesses are bankrolling Republican Presidencies...and then they pull this crap. Hypocrites, but that's nothing new to anyone except the libs who've spent their lifetime trying to convince themselves that they're not hypocrites.

BTW, all this came out on CNN and news radio last week and they explained it in detail. Basically, it's a move of desperation on the part of Kerry's camp.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 01:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I don't call it a move of desperation like CNN "Conservative News Network" calls it. I simply call it a bad move because it's not wise to do it specially so close to the covention. And glue we all know polls are not reliable. I rather not trust them. I trust the people I hear on the street every day here in texas (Bush's state) calling this administration "The worst administration ever step into office", the state and federal employees including myself shocked and disgusted because we have to penny pinch even more to balance the budget.

So yeah polls are unreliable, but voters who speak loudly about current problems is quite accurate.
Old 25 May 2004, 01:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ Actually, the loud people are the complainers. Contente and happy or indifferent people are often quiet and completely ignored.

Also in any poll taken, Kerry is not gaining popularity; Bush is losing but undecided and third party numbers are increasing.
Old 25 May 2004, 01:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wino
^ Actually, the loud people are the complainers. Contente and happy or indifferent people are often quiet and completely ignored.

Also in any poll taken, Kerry is not gaining popularity; Bush is losing but undecided and third party numbers are increasing.
A little lesson about the undecided. 90% of the undecided votes will always go for the party that is not in office. That is a fact and a study made in 2002 about how US voters think. I read about this not long ago. So if 15% of voters are undecided. Chances are that 13.5% will vote for Kerry.
Old 25 May 2004, 04:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

If John McCain crosses the line and goes with Kerry, my vote is automatically there. Two undisputed war veterans agaisnt someone that couldn't even show up for weekend drills once a month. If McCain were to run with Kerry Bush is officially doomed.

Polls? They are never accurate. Like Glue said they are biased, that is 110.5% true. The only poll that i'm paying any attention to is Bush's popularity. It is sinking, and if he continues to shirk the responsibilites of being a leader he will be like his father: one term and done.

Joe, even if Kerry's poplarity isn't rising, Bush's is sinking. And when election time rolls around Kerry will be taking the oath of office. Remember CLITON (yes it is misspelled) never was ahead of Bush Sr. in the popularity contest and he served for eight years. So Kerry doesn't need the popular vote because if Bush continues to sink voters will vote for the other guy with a chance, Kerry.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 07:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
If John McCain crosses the line and goes with Kerry, my vote is automatically there. Two undisputed war veterans agaisnt someone that couldn't even show up for weekend drills once a month. If McCain were to run with Kerry Bush is officially doomed.

Polls? They are never accurate. Like Glue said they are biased, that is 110.5% true. The only poll that i'm paying any attention to is Bush's popularity. It is sinking, and if he continues to shirk the responsibilites of being a leader he will be like his father: one term and done.
Response to first paragraph: Yes, he is doomed if that happens. McCain has said that he would be no one's VP but he is a politician so that means nothing.

2nd paragraph: I love that .5 you threw in there.
Old 25 May 2004, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

I'm very proud of that 1/2% too.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 27 May 2004, 06:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
Welll he wants to fight even since the republican congregation is in five weeks he wants to be at the same level with Bush. Althou this isn't a wise move IMO he is trying to get the 75M at the same time Bush will get it.
The parties had a tradition. Whoever holds the White House goes last. 4 years ago, Clinton (or as UT says for some reason "CLITON"), a democrat, held the White House and the republicans nominated Bush first. 8 years ago, Clinton, a democrat, held the White House and the republicans nominmated Dole first. 12 years ago, Bush, a republican, held the White House and the democrats nominated Clinton first. Do I have to keep going?
Old 27 May 2004, 11:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

I think it was a wise move. By delaying his acceptance, Kerry gets more money to spend on campaigning because the donations to his campaign stop when he accepts. It works something like that, look it up and you can correct me. And Kerry needs all the money he can get when he has to go against Bush and his billions (and his billion dollar buddies).

I'll explain the "CLITON" thing at a later date.

Late.
Old 28 May 2004, 06:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
I think it was a wise move. By delaying his acceptance, Kerry gets more money to spend on campaigning because the donations to his campaign stop when he accepts. It works something like that, look it up and you can correct me. And Kerry needs all the money he can get when he has to go against Bush and his billions (and his billion dollar buddies).
First things first Kerry is richer than Bush.
Secondly, the average amount per donation for Bush is LOWER than Kerry's

Bottom line
Old 28 May 2004, 06:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

I will now try to throw a monkey wrench into the works. Why are they having a nomination convention without a nomination?
Old 28 May 2004, 08:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wino
First things first Kerry is richer than Bush.
Secondly, the average amount per donation for Bush is LOWER than Kerry's

Bottom line
Excuse me?

Dude Bush has several oil companies here in texas, He was a board member of Harken Energy Corp. in 1989 wich left him quite a lum sum of money. BTW When Bush was around Herken there was some dubious Bookkeeping in the company Enron style and when SEC questioned them there were severeal contradictory stories back there. But thats another 50 cents. And another thing. Bush Sr. and Jr. are part owners of a company that supplies equipment to the department of defense so you can imagine how much money he is recieving on the side with the war on iraq.

And secondly we are not talking about average donations we are talking the gross amount wich has mounted to 200 million dollars. I'm sorry but I'm not stupid I bet you anything that the same companies have donated money several times in order to mask themselves and I'm quite sure it was either Bush or his campain advisors who came out with that idea. But knowing Bush I'm sure it was his idea. So yeah Kerry has a higher average on donations but at least he did not asked the companies to donate 5 million in 20 installments of 250,000 dollars.

You know Kerry might not be the Sharpest Knife in the drawer but for fucks sakes at least he would be a more efficient president than this incompetent we currently have.

Last edited by Toof; 28 May 2004 at 08:56 AM.
Old 28 May 2004, 06:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
Excuse me?

Dude Bush has several oil companies here in texas, He was a board member of Harken Energy Corp. in 1989 wich left him quite a lum sum of money. BTW When Bush was around Herken there was some dubious Bookkeeping in the company Enron style and when SEC questioned them there were severeal contradictory stories back there. But thats another 50 cents. And another thing. Bush Sr. and Jr. are part owners of a company that supplies equipment to the department of defense so you can imagine how much money he is recieving on the side with the war on iraq.

And secondly we are not talking about average donations we are talking the gross amount wich has mounted to 200 million dollars. I'm sorry but I'm not stupid I bet you anything that the same companies have donated money several times in order to mask themselves and I'm quite sure it was either Bush or his campain advisors who came out with that idea. But knowing Bush I'm sure it was his idea. So yeah Kerry has a higher average on donations but at least he did not asked the companies to donate 5 million in 20 installments of 250,000 dollars.

You know Kerry might not be the Sharpest Knife in the drawer but for fucks sakes at least he would be a more efficient president than this incompetent we currently have.
You beat me. And don't forget Bush has more "influencial" cronies then Kerry. Remember the election of 2000?

Late.