ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

What the president doesn't want you to see.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 May 2004, 10:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default What the president doesn't want you to see.

You know this might be an old issue but I might as well address it since most of us have forgotten about this.

When the pictures of the coffins of the dead americans who fought bravely for our freedom the Bush administration along with the pentagon cried foul alleging that the pictures of those people violated the privacy of those who were deseased. Even thou those pictures were properly requested by the asociation of free press, officials gave all types or shapes of excuses for why those pictures shouldn't of been published. Althou nobody from the Bush administration protested when they aired scenes of 9/11 showing dead bodies and caskets for political purposes.

I got a question for the president. Did he had the right to air those scenes? this is a sad double standard the white house is playing with us the nation. Not long ago on california a group made the crosses for all to see down south beach (if I'm not wrong) to show everyone the amount of people who have died on the war. Would this turn into a Vietnam with all the hush hush things and all the controversy? only time will tell.

I've seen so many times the president talking about iraq saying "we are winning" "we are gonna bring democracy to iraq" "mission acomplished" but maybe he should also work to prevent amount of casualties from going up, or pay his respects for the people he send to a war based on bad intelligence and a vice president begging to settle a score with iraq.

It's a shame that our president tries to hide his mistakes by censoring or diverting the attention of this nation by yapping about how Kerry tossed his ribbons on 71 protesting for vitenam while out president was either AWOL or sitting on a base drinking beer (who really knows anyway ) while everyone else was fighting for our country in Vietnam. If he would of faced the music and took care of things accordingly maybe most of the american wouldn't of been so outraged by the president's actions towards this.

Anyways discus.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2004, 11:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
I've seen so many times the president talking about iraq saying "we are winning" "we are gonna bring democracy to iraq" "mission acomplished"
The same type of things were said during the Vietnam War.

This is another example of Bush not accepting responsibility for his actions.

If you show one, you show the other. I wouldn't have shown either if I had the say-so.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Welcome to the good ol' US of A. Liberals didn't want us to see the 9/11 dead. Conservatives didn't want us to see the war dead. It's a wonder that anyone can get anything resembling the truth anymore without some fucking beurocrat telling us it violates national security.

But if you think it's bad here, it's worse in other parts of the world. At least we get half of the truth. Some people have never seen the truth to know any better.
Old 24 May 2004, 06:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

But knowing one half of the truth makes you (or just me) want to know the rest of it. If you would have never known the truth you wouldn't give two shits.

This coffin thing isn't the only thing Bush doesn't want us to see.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 24 May 2004, 10:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
But knowing one half of the truth makes you (or just me) want to know the rest of it. If you would have never known the truth you wouldn't give two shits.

This coffin thing isn't the only thing Bush doesn't want us to see.
But you're only looking at half of the picture anyway. Every member of Congress, everyone on the Supreme Court, everyone in the Military, everyone in the special interest groups, and everyone in the White House wants to keep the US citizens in the dark over alot of things. Bush is only part of the problem. We have people in the Senate and the House that have been there for decades. They're the ones you should be blaming. Bush will have come and gone in less than 5 more years. But those buttfuckers in Congress, the whole lot of them Rep and Dem, are the ones that really make the slime flow in this country.
Old 24 May 2004, 10:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

Yep.

I'd like to know how Ted "I'm so fat" Kennedy is still there. Well, it is probably obvious, he pays off the vote counters or something.

We need to eliminate this govt. and make me dictator, how many times do I have to say that.

Late.
Old 25 May 2004, 07:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
I'd like to know how Ted "I'm so fat" Kennedy is still there. Well, it is probably obvious, he pays off the vote counters or something.

We need to eliminate this govt. and make me dictator, how many times do I have to say that.
He keeps getting re-elected by the people who elected Kerry to the same senate.

We can't just have one person in charge. The idea of the checks and balances is to confuse people so that no one knows who to rebel against. There's no way you'll get all 435 representatives, 100 senators, the president, and all 9 justices (who know none).
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 04:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

With me in charge everything will be fine.

Heil Me!

Late.
Old 01 Jun 2004, 01:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

for those who have some guts in here.

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/americ...en_heroes.html

In here are the pictures of all the soldiers who died in the Iraq war. I saw ALL OF THEM yesterday on CBS and to be honest it was the hardest thing I've ever done. It's like watching the mural of fallen heroes. It hits you hard when you see all those names in there and that how I felt when I saw all those faces. Specially since one of them was a friend of mine from Puerto Rico. I barely knew yesterday and it sucks.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote